Becky Sue Turner and related

Correction on the age; TJT was 12. At the time TJT was living with only her mother, as RW had long been separated from TT who had skipped out to Hawaii after being caught up in a grow-op.

Not sure why the mother took off and left TJT to fend for herself. Reportedly, she was homeless until around age 16/17 at which point she began her first marriage.

If anyone wishes to have a look, TJT was supposedly briefly depicted in a 1984 documentary: Streetwise 1984 Documentary - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwise_(1984_film)

Ah, interesting marse...
I can't watch the YouTube as it says it's not available in my country. Canada.
Think I found it on google...

The theory is plausible because TJT was abandoned by both parents at age 13 and did not reconnect, at least with her father, for 32 years.

Caleb is TJT's brother; possibly half-brother.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

What I mean is this:

Okay, so TJT takes BST's identity and lives as her. Then years later, reconnects with family.

But then what does this have to do with FLEK? Or is someone else using the TJT identity?

I'm referring specifically to the theory floated upthread that TJT is not really TJT, which I find iffy - especially as it doesn't impact on FLEK's identity that much. Even if TJT is somehow not TJT and her family don't realise, we know she's not FLEK because FLEK is dead.

And why wouldn't she know the parents birthday? This seems like a VERY important issue because even if FLEK was a friend and was told the story... Well a very important part of the story was that they died ON HER MOTHERS BIRTHDAY. Try telling that story without mentioning that fact if it was your family... See what I mean?

Again I went over the info I found on Ben Perkins Jr. He had a sister who was born out of wedlock to a different father than Ben. She was legally known as Perkins and had legal documents stating that her father was Perkins, but he was not. Wonder if FLEK was consulting with Ben about something like this instead of bankruptcy! here is the link to the info and lawsuit to gain inheritance from the birth father:
http://www.leagle.com/decision/1992999609So2d390_1995.xml/MATTER%20OF%20ESTATE%20OF%20TAYLOR

Another interesting fact: if you do a search for the Name Gail Denise Perkins ( name of Ben Perkin's daughter who died) you get her living in the following:
Carson, CA
San Bernardino, CA
New Orleans, LA
Puyallup, WA
Graham, WA
further, if you look into supposed acquaintances of this listing, it connects to addresses in Las Vegas.

319 2nd St #10, Puyallup, WA 98372
7 Dovecote Ln #362, Carson, CA 90745
Dovecote #362, Carson, CA 90745
1420 Pumalo St #29, San Bernardino, CA 92404
930 PO Box, Graham, WA 98338
6427 Eads St, New Orleans, LA 70122
10500 Hayne Blvd #103, New Orleans, LA 70127
1871 Brutus St, New Orleans, LA 70122

(909) 881-5711
(504) 288-6235

however.. I do not have any way to prove that this is the same Gail Denise Perkins. I can investigate further.

well, i found some stuff on Ancestry. Gail Denise Perkins died at age 19. She was born in 1975 in Mississippi and died in Los Angeles in 1994. I didnt see any info on marriage or children. This might rule out the addresses above, but I cant be certain. She looked ALOT like her father;)

well, i found some stuff on Ancestry. Gail Denise Perkins died at age 19. She was born in 1975 in Mississippi and died in Los Angeles in 1994. I didnt see any info on marriage or children. This might rule out the addresses above, but I cant be certain. She looked ALOT like her father;)

I find the locations (WA, AZ, NV and CA) of Perkins' family members quite interesting. I don't know why, but I keep thinking that with more digging we might find a link between Perkins and FLEK. When I do some quick online searches I find a GDP (mid 50 age range) living in CA... is/was this person related to BP's daughter?

Hey Pink Panther!!! I know you do some great research work... think you might have time to tackle this lead??

Interesting how Denise was born in one state and died in another. Wonder if anyone " borrowed" her birth certificate.. If Ben was an info broker.. Why not lend out that ID ?

I wonder if we can find a Perkins/Turner connection? I think his office was Inglewood, California right?

Or maybe he had family in pullyallup and visited there? And, I wonder if he was licensed in any other State?

Specifically, I wonder if he ever represented any of the Turners for anything.

Could the fire have been faked for insurance benefits? Is there any way to find out more about the fire? Are there any locals on the board? The father seems to have been involved with illegal drugs and took off at some point…Is there any evidence that the coroner actually saw the deceased bodies or he did he "write them off" as dead on the evidence of fire???

No that's not possible. One of the first things that was done is that the REAL Becky's (age 2) parents were shown a picture of LEK and they had never seen her before.

Is there a link for this information? I have not seen or heard this anywhere???

It's in the first article that came out about the case, and all subsequent reprints of it that I saw. The detective spoke to BST's parents and showed them a photo of FLEK to ask if they recognised her - they did not, and said that they had no idea who she was.

If an insurance scam was involved, no one would "recognize" anyone.

moo

ETA - On all the thread about Lori Erica Ruff, there seems to always be one (1) individual that comes in says that the Turner family has seen photos of "lori" and not recognized her. That's it. Nothing of substance, no links, no official statement of such… I'm not convinced.
She (LER) looks a lot like TJT (Becky Sue's alleged father). I have seen no other similar likeness. Maybe these children didn't really die?

Seattle times article can be found here:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021243552_janedoexml.html

"There are document brokers who specialize in this sort of thing, sure. But maybe she had seen the obituary years ago. Or the tombstone? Or could it be she knew Becky Sue Turner’s family? He had to find them.

Sitting in the living room of Becky Sue’s mother, he pulled out Jane Doe’s picture. She just shook her head.

Same thing with Mr. Turner. Another dead end."

Seattle times article can be found here:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021243552_janedoexml.html

"There are document brokers who specialize in this sort of thing, sure. But maybe she had seen the obituary years ago. Or the tombstone? Or could it be she knew Becky Sue Turner’s family? He had to find them.

Sitting in the living room of Becky Sue’s mother, he pulled out Jane Doe’s picture. She just shook her head.

Same thing with Mr. Turner. Another dead end."

Did they research the circumstances around the fire? All we have is two (very brief) articles that appeared in the papers and a coroner's report for Becky (er…Beckie)…

Were the children actually found or were they simply "pronounced dead"? What about the other two that died? Do they have similar coroner's reports regarding their death?

Why is it that the two articles we have regarding the time of the fire/death don't correspond? (Newspaper article vs. Coroner's report)?

Why, after such a tragic happening, was there no newspaper follow-up whatsoever? Did the house burn down completely? Partially? Did the Turners go back to live there or did they leave? What caused the fire?

Lots and lots of (unanswered) questions about the fire. Did the investigator ask the Turners anything about this?

Does anyone "local" have the possibility of researching the fire? What exactly happened and what was reported "officially". Surely there must be some record of this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back