Brad Cooper - Timeline, Behavior, Interview, & Evidence Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, in his affidavit about that phone call, BC says Nancy called from home. Later, regarding another phone call, BC says home phone (I think this may have been in his depo, but I couldn't tell you just where at this point in time). So he does make a distinction as to a land line.

And my sim card has been switched between phones 4 different times, but as far as if being locked would transfer to another phone, I have no idea, since I have never bothered locking mine.

As far as the 4:20 HT trip, BC said he was up at 4 am. I can't discount a trip to HT at 4:20. It would have been more than helpful if K&B had shown the HT tape from that time period. Like Chief Bazemore said, sometimes you have to look at things to rule stuff out. So we have no proof as to whether he was there at that time, or not.

Video of a 4:20 trip to HT would make me not only get off of the fence, but firmly support his guilt.

That would be way better than what I have seen so far. AND it would clear up my wondering why the State was so stuck on the time-line they have been stuck on...as well as it would pen down a much firmer timeline for the crime and the activities before and after.

A man and woman are having a very rough spot in their marriage to the point where there are affairs,
money problems, seeking out attorneys for separation agreements/divorce advice, talk of "hate" to anyone who would
listen, and hiding passports, important papers, etc. Suddenly the woman goes missing the day after a fight over the
fact that the man did not give the woman the expected allowance. The man NEVER EVER withdrew the money from his
bank - not that Friday when it was expected, and neither on Saturday when his wife was just "on a run or out with her friends." Coincidental?

The man removes the woman from all money accounts, bank accounts, credit cards - and doesn't tell her himself. Coincidental?

The man is agreeable to a separation and the woman taking children back to Canada until he sees a copy of a draft
separation agreement that would have him paying out 75 % of his income in child support and expenses and has a provision
for alimony, at which time he cancels all plans for the woman to be able to leave. Coincidental?

The man mops, cleans, scours, launders the very day his wife becomes missing when it's not usually in his nature to
be THE main housekeeper. Coincidental?

The man can't find his wife and makes some attempt to ride around and look for her - and yet when his cell phone rings
he doesn't answer it, and when he realizes it is a call from a police officer, doesn't return the call immediately.
Coincidental?

The man makes two trips to a Harris Teeter which happens to capture his image on camera on the very morning his wife becomes
missing. Coincidental?

The man wears odd clothes for the weather and changes shoes between trips to the store within a 15 min. time frame. Coincidental?

The man tells officers his wife went jogging. No running shoes can be UNACCOUNTED for except two left shoes. Coincidental?

The woman is found wearing only a jogging bra - no SHOES, no pants, no undies, no socks. Coincidental?

The man happens to name the exact clothing item his wife was wearing when found dead after he told police officers he did not see her
leave the home. Coincidental?

The man has neck scratches and a bandaid on his finger. Coincidental?

The man informs police that he and his wife for the last couple months have been getting along fine and any marital
discord hasn't taken place. Coincidental?

The man tells police that he doesn't know how to access the call history on his cellular phone when he clearly is an expert
in his technological field dealing with phones, prototype phones, video phones. Coincidental?

The man is not truthful with police regarding his phone calls and movements in the day and hours leading up to his wife's
disappearance. Coincidental?

The man was the last person to have seen or spoke to the woman before she became missing. Coincidental?

The woman disappeared during an unplanned run alone, when her normal pattern was to run with one of a couple different running
partners. Coincidental?

The man does not notify the woman's family for assistance in locating his missing wife. Coincidental?

Items seen less than 24 hours before the woman became missing were removed from a foyer area of the home. Coincidental?

The man gave two to three descriptions of clothes the woman wore the night before. Coincidental?

The woman showed no signs of sexual assault, her missing clothing (for a run) were never found, expensive diamond earrings
remained on her body. Coincidental?

The woman died from strangulation (considered a soft kill where no blood evidence is left behind). Coincidental?

The man described his route to the grocery stores and yet his car was seen in video coming from a different direction.
Coincidental?

The man discloses he has cleaned the trunk of his car in the recent past. Coincidental?

The man shows no emotion that the mother of the children he adores is missing and then later found dead. Coincidental?

The man does not attend a memorial service for a woman he had been married to for years and was the mother of his
children. Coincidental?

The man has inconsistent stores relating to his actions between 8:00 p.m. on the night before his wife went missing and until
the early morning hours of the morning she went missing. Coincidental?

The man refused to speak with police officers after only a few days and never once contacts police to determine how the
investigation into the woman's disappearance/death is going. Coincidental?

The man and the woman have been seen screaming obscenities to each other on multiple occasions. Coincidental?

The man and the woman were seen to have a disagreement/argument on the night before her disappearance. Coincidental?

The man makes inquiries as to how to wipe hard drives. Coincidental?

The man purchases equipment that is related to the activity of re-routing phone calls and spoofing calls from one location
and to appear to be placed from another location? Coincidental?

The man sets up routing of calls through a foreign country, makes test calls, has the capibility, equipment, and knowledge
to spoof a call to himself. Coincidental?

The man accesses the woman's email accounts serendipidtously and forwards all e-mails to his own e-mail account for
over three months until her death. Coincidental?

The woman's time of death is estimated to be between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. Coincidental?

The man happens to be in possession of a diamond necklace that the woman did not take off for runs. Coincidental?

The man states under oath he was asleep between 8:30 p.m. and 4 a.m. and computer forensics prove he was logged into his
computer four times between 10 p.m. and 12 a.m. Coincidental?

The man spends the day and days after the woman disappears searching jobs in Canada, flights for Air Canada, power washing his house,
internet boards regarding the woman's disappearance and death. Coincidental?

The man told countless lies in a sworn deposition regarding the events surrounding his marriage and events of the woman's death.
Coincidental?

That is a lot of coincidences to happen all within a very very short amount of time. I can't EASILY explain ALLLLLLLLL that coincidence away. I think you really have to stretch to explain away all of the circumstantial evidence that has already been admitted into this court case.

Thanks for bringing this fwd, Less0305, and adding your post, above. I've been getting lost in translation in all the daily threads. lol! Just read all 8 pages - the rolling information from back-in-the-day is pretty clear-cut IMO!

Somethings just can't be answered. Others can't be avoided. What a %$#@! piece of work BC is, IMO.

Thanks for bringing this fwd, Less0305, and adding your post, above. I've been getting lost in translation in all the daily threads. lol! Just read all 8 pages - the rolling information from back-in-the-day is pretty clear-cut IMO!

Somethings just can't be answered. Others can't be avoided. What a %$#@! piece of work BC is, IMO.

Amen, sister, on that!! I can't get over the fact that Nancy just didn't realize the danger she was in - and I think it goes back a long time in planning!! Which is even scarier!

Amen, sister, on that!! I can't get over the fact that Nancy just didn't realize the danger she was in - and I think it goes back a long time in planning!! Which is even scarier!

Hi less! Very scary; I think her family realized he was no good - hence her dad's recommendation she run with keys in her hand. Just a very, very sad set of circumstances. The cctv footage of 2 confirmed trips to HTs - and he's wearing different clothes in such a short time span .... is extremely alarming, if not very telling.

There is no way my blood n bones will ever recognize BC as innocent. Just can't see that happening. Justice for Nancy!

The light colored shoes w/ distinct, large navy trim were never recovered. CPD identified the shoes from video after the home SW was completed. No problem, immediately after his arrest in October, they conducted another search, specifically looking for these shoes . Guess what? The shoes he wore to HT were never found. Must have thrown 'em away. Hmmm.

Thursday July 10th

CC testifies that NC called her early Fri morning to cancel their running plans because she had run at Lake Johnson the day before and her legs were tired

HP Testifies that on Thu morning NC had finished painting at JA so they dropped the girls off at preschool and went to the gym where NC ran on the treadmill and then they had lunch

Real Estate Agent testifies he receives a call from NC on Thu morning at 10:23 am, sounded urgent, she needs to find a place right away. He returns call and leaves voicemail Thu at 1:31 pm.

So where was NC on Thursday? Who was she with when she made that call to the RE Agent?

If she was with HP during that time it seems that would have come up in HP's testimony since it would corroborate her stories of being in fear for NC.

JA calls police and says NC is missing, husband may be involved, NC car and cell phone are still at the home.

JA says she then went over to Cooper home and sees purse and cell phone on front seat of NC car.

CPD testifies BC returns to home, they go inside, BC is asked for NC cell phone and he produces it from drawer inside home.

Where was the phone and how did JA know before calling the police?

Thursday July 10th

CC testifies that NC called her early Fri morning to cancel their running plans because she had run at Lake Johnson the day before and her legs were tired

HP Testifies that on Thu morning NC had finished painting at JA so they dropped the girls off at preschool and went to the gym where NC ran on the treadmill and then they had lunch

Real Estate Agent testifies he receives a call from NC on Thu morning at 10:23 am, sounded urgent, she needs to find a place right away. He returns call and leaves voicemail Thu at 1:31 pm.

So where was NC on Thursday? Who was she with when she made that call to the RE Agent?

If she was with HP during that time it seems that would have come up in HP's testimony since it would corroborate her stories of being in fear for NC.

Yes. Very good question. Was she running at Lake Johnson OR hanging out with HP? Why would NC tell CC she went running at Lake Johnson if she didn't? And why did she make that call to the RE agent when she was with HP at the gym Thursday morning?

Does anyone remember where the testimony came from that indicated NC would be coming into some money soon? I keep hearing that, but did not catch it in testimony and have no idea who said it.

Yes. Very good question. Was she running at Lake Johnson OR hanging out with HP? Why would NC tell CC she went running at Lake Johnson if she didn't? And why did she make that call to the RE agent when she was with HP at the gym Thursday morning?

MOO, NC was with somebody at Lake Johnson Thu morning and she believed she would be getting money from that person to fund moving out.

Oh one other oddity about the HP gym story, they didn't go to LTF that day, they went to a gym where HP sister worked. Only person who can really verify is now HP sister as opposed to NC swiping her card at LTF.

Does anyone remember where the testimony came from that indicated NC would be coming into some money soon? I keep hearing that, but did not catch it in testimony and have no idea who said it.

Real estate man.

That money talk was odd. They hadnt even put the house up for sale, nor agreed on seperation agreement. Where would the money come from?

That money talk was odd. They hadnt even put the house up for sale, nor agreed on seperation agreement. Where would the money come from?

I didn't hear all of her father's testimony. Possibly did he indicate he would be sending her money?

I am very curious about this too. Combine it with the mysterious run with someone on Thursday at Lake Johnson (that she didn't clear with JA, since JA claimed she knew about ALL NC's runs).

I didn't hear all of her father's testimony. Possibly did he indicate he would be sending her money?

I am very curious about this too. Combine it with the mysterious run with someone on Thursday at Lake Johnson (that she didn't clear with JA, since JA claimed she knew about ALL NC's runs).

Didnt the sister testify that she couldnt send nancy money because she didnt have a bank account. I thought that was odd. western union sends cash. Parents had given nancy 125.00 for tooth brush and paid for her gas and hotel after her trip a couple weeks earlier. I dont think she bought tooth brush. Plus we find out she did have acct with .90 cents in it.

I think you are the only one hearing that baseless rumor.

I think you are the only one hearing that baseless rumor.

Really? I'm the only one? Well at least two other posters on this thread thought it was brought up in testimony too. But thanks (as always) for your helpful reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny