Brad Cooper - Timeline, Behavior, Interview, & Evidence Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had painted like on Wednesday? So he didn't intend to give her any money. And besides, she was dead so didn't need it. But his not getting money on Friday could have been construed as preplanning, would it not?

She had painted like on Wednesday? So he didn't intend to give her any money. And besides, she was dead so didn't need it. But his not getting money on Friday could have been construed as preplanning, would it not?
A case for that could be made; I'm not sure if it would fly or not, depending on what other evidence exists to show pre-planning (or not).

My ATM card will only let me withdraw $250 cash per day. So, his might have a limit thus a trip to the bank would be required to see a "real life teller." They still have those don't they?

My ATM card will only let me withdraw $250 cash per day. So, his might have a limit thus a trip to the bank would be required to see a "real life teller." They still have those don't they?

Yes, many banks have Sat. hours. Even if he could only get say, $200, it would have been something...he didn't even try.

A case for that could be made; I'm not sure if it would fly or not, depending on what other evidence exists to show pre-planning (or not).

This is where I think the computers and a forensic review of financials will come in - maybe more so the computers from Cisco. Right now I just don't see anything that really screams pre-med, except for the cause of death.

This is where I think the computers and a forensic review of financials will come in - maybe more so the computers from Cisco. Right now I just don't see anything that really screams pre-med, except for the cause of death.

Right, me too. Pre-med yes, due to strangulation, but I have not seen anything pointing to pre-planning.

And I believe that we established earlier that there was a Wachovia in the same center as the Lowes Foods - so no fees if he'd gotten money on the beer run, either and since that was only a few hours after the telephone confrontation, I would have thought it was the most likely time.

It's almost like those fee free ATM's we following him, daring him to withdraw, and still he didn't get the $300. :crazy:

The Wachovia ATM in the Lowes Foods Parking lot does not even make you get out of the car...

CyberPro

Speaking of his beer (a 6-pack IIRC), I wonder how many beers he had that night? (I don't remember testimony about this or else I missed it altogether). And I wonder if he had any additional after coming home?

I think he could have spent alot of time thinking and planning and would do things that on the surface would look like "see how I'm always just trying to make her happy, although she treats me terrible." In his mind he would always feel like he's being attacked, just defending himself, totally innocent.

Not doing something or procrastinating as long as you can get away with it, can be a wonderful way to frustrate and upset others and assure you that you are still in control of them and the situation.

He wasn't going out of his way to be loving. He was posing as the good father and the "just wanting to please" husband. NC knew better.

jmo-I could be very wrong.

Speaking of his beer (a 6-pack IIRC), I wonder how many beers he had that night? (I don't remember testimony about this or else I missed it altogether). And I wonder if he had any additional after coming home?

I don't see BC as someone who especially likes or feels a need for alcohol. Someone with more of a need for other people and someone more feeling and emotional tends toward alcohol more. Living with someone like BC could certainly steer you in the alcohol direction also. jmo

FWIW, I don't recall which legal document I saw it on, but I believe it was a statement by LE that one of NC's friends had advised LE that first day, that Brad and Nancy had been arguing all day on the 11th about money and Nancy painting. This was not a continuation of the disagreement they had been having all week long, which was over the condition of the home when Nancy and the girls returned from vacation the weekend prior.

IMHO, Nancy would NOT have told him to 'wait' to give her the money. Brad was just making EXCUSES on the video to fit his 'staging' of the crime.

ALSO, FWIW, Brad only went to the BBQ for ONE HOUR. He left work around 6, stopped and picked up beer for himself, got to the BBQ around 7 and went home with the girls around 8.

I still believe Brad went home because he was PO'd at Nancy for correcting him in front of HER friends about 'listening' to what their little girl was trying to say she wanted. He was embarrassed because NO ONE corrected him, EVER, either alone or especially in front of others.

He may not have preplanned the murder days and weeks in advance, but it was most likely on his mind and by the time she returned later that evening, he was ready for the kill.

Brad has made it VERY CLEAR that all of their marital problems were because of Nancy. Nancy over-spent, over-drank, wouldn't forgive him for having an affair although she'd had one of her own (with no sex), withheld sex, wanted all hi$ money, wanted the best of everything, was NEVER happy with anything he did and she was ALWAYS punishing him or mad at him. Poor little Brad, all he tried to do was make her happy, yet she constantly punished him.

I can't wait for the DA to play Brad's depos to a jury when he talks about his wife and how she mistreated him. Of course, that will be after they've heard from everyone else, INCLUDING Nancy (on tape).

JMHO
fran

FWIW, I don't recall which legal document I saw it on, but I believe it was a statement by LE that one of NC's friends had advised LE that first day, that Brad and Nancy had been arguing all day on the 11th about money and Nancy painting. This was not a continuation of the disagreement they had been having all week long, which was over the condition of the home when Nancy and the girls returned from vacation the weekend prior.

IMHO, Nancy would NOT have told him to 'wait' to give her the money. Brad was just making EXCUSES on the video to fit his 'staging' of the crime.
<snipped>
JMHO
fran

I agree. Nancy had to pick up some dresses that she had on hold on Saturday. These were probably for Katie's birthday. Nancy needed the money or she would have already purchased the dresses rather than holding them until the Saturday afternoon. The shop ended up donating the dresses for Nancy's memorial. :(

I agree. Nancy had to pick up some dresses that she had on hold on Saturday. These were probably for Katie's birthday. Nancy needed the money or she would have already purchased the dresses rather than holding them until the Saturday afternoon. The shop ended up donating the dresses for Nancy's memorial. :(

You know, I was mulling about this the other day, about how we were taking BC's word about the money and the telephone conversation regarding same. Sitting at a stop light, I realized that , once again, I was suckered into actually believing something he said. I think I agree with Fran.

Well, here's a good old thread to use for discussions now that the other is going to be locked.

Ha, we know he had one on Saturday afternoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny