• Not Guilty!

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • Undecided!

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent. Grave miscarriage of justice. Unable to comprehend how anyone can say he is guilty based on the evidence at the trial.

Guilty.

Side note: If I'm not guilty and on trial for murder...I'm testifying regardless of what statistics or my attorney says.

Guilty! (by the boat loads of CE). Also I must agree with CarolinaTitan, if I were innocent of such a heinous crime, I would be on the tops of buildings screaming for someone to listen to me. We all know from the custody tapes, that would have been a BIG mistake for BC.

Not Guilty - This should have never gone to trial. I have never seen such a poor investigation or such a poorly presented case. The bias displayed by the judge is criminal IMO. It boggles my mind how a reasonable person could possibly convict the defendent in this case.

personal feeling - guilty - and based on most of the stuff WE got to hear (some of which was outside the jury)

What I think the verdict will be? not guilty, or MAYBE 2nd degree if they are looking for a way to throw the prosecution a bone - but don't think that is the right verdict for either side, as NCSU so aptly described it.

Also agree with Fran - waaaayyyyy too much time has been spent on stuff that does not make a difference in this case, from ducks to necklaces and the technical evidence has been so open to interpretation it isn't funny.

IMO - if he is convicted - it will be because of the google searches. I could find him guilty based on that and I still think it's the smoking gun - but - a determined juror could toss that based on the defense witness. I don't think it was rebutted effectively, but I also think it was presented by the prosecution ineffectively, as well.

Their closing better paint a really simple picture of how this all went down.

GUILTY. Evil, controlling coward GUILTY.

I'd have started to think there was a chance he was guilty until we heard (and the jury didn't) that the Google search was planted and all of that evidence is invalid.

No trace of her body having been transported in a car

Phone call was not spoofed

Eyewitnesses saw her running

Police were steered by JA to conclude first, find evidence to fit second

Ducks

Necklace

JP and affairs

Any one of those things is MORE than enough REASONABLE DOUBT. Put them all together and there is NO WAY any jury can say guilty. I don't even see a hung jury. I can see all but maybe 1 or 2 initially thinking not guilty and the 1 or 2 thinking guilty being persuaded to the not guilty side just to be done with it and "get their lives back"

I think he is probably guilty. I would vote not guilty. And I also hope I never hear again how CW doesn't bring a murder case to trial unless he has the absolute goods on a suspect. Based on what was presented, this trial should have never happened.

Guilty. Google search, posession of an $11K router which is neither at work or in his home office - that's something you should be able to produce at the drop of a hat. I think he saw himself as entitled to the life he felt he deserved, I think NC was a wrench in those plans, and I think he thought long and hard and smart about how to do this. Not a crime of passion - he's a bloodless psychopath. That's what the CE shows; it does not show conspiracy or a random broad daylight killing.

Too many holes in the prosecution case, the sum total of which gives me reasonable doubt.

Guilty, but I would have to vote NG .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members