• Not Guilty!

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • Undecided!

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a huge travesty of justice for a person to go to trial based on the gossip and feelings of people who never really liked him anyway. There was NOT any real concrete evidence and there were plenty of other people with motive, opportunity, and means (JP & HM for instance)

I hope he gets cleared and sues the town of Cary for everything they have.

Guilty although the prosecution has made a mess of the case and therefore hasn't really "earned" a guilty verdict. Give it a hung jury and get someone competent to prosecute the retrial.

He well may be guilty, but I vote not guilty because of the reasonable doubt due to weak prosecution's case.

Not guilty.

The prosecution helped me put the final piece of the puzzle together with BA, a witness whom was called in rebuttal of a very trivial item, but it allowed me to complete my theory on what had happened to my satisfaction.

At 8:37p.m. pst, Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 the opinion poll showed: Guilty 66; Not Guilty 37 and Undecided 10.

Closing arguments have concluded and the jury has either started deliberations or will start in the morning.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member