Brenda E Robertson death was in 1987 to my knowledge case has never been solved. Murdered in Pauling County, Dallas Ga

I had this lady and her friend on my heart today.

I actually filled her position for her employer after this happened. I vividly remember her friend being so heartbroken and confused. This was so surreal.

I have not logged in here in quite sometime, but felt like I should see if anything was ever resolved. Google landed me right back here!

Had no idea anyone had posted about it, or that Unsolved Mysteries did an episode.

From the tagged image in this post... It looks like the autopsy found reason for homicide due to multiple stab wounds leading to her death. I would reach out to their office-- call or visit in-person. I doubt the cornerer still is working there but the worst they could do is not tell you anything which leaves you back to square one but I think worth a mention or effort. See if there is a way you can look at her autopsy report or any death certificates.

I know this was a long long time ago so if you don't recall that is totally normal. But do you remember your cousin being there or present at all that day? Have you ever spoken to him or know any information within his dynamic?

You also mentioned being present during the time of the attack, I am so sorry you had to bear witness to this heinous crime. I know the mental & physical tolls that can come from various traumatic incidents. Could you expand more on what you remember happening that day? I know it seems like none of it will be relevant but you could be very surprised by little elements creating a timeline or mental picture.

Do you remember an argument breaking out? or maybe being sent outside or to your room for a parent/adult discussion? Did the attacker break inside the home or did he have a way onto the property with little to no questions? I only ask because you mention a dog, Sadie. I have grown up with a multitude of different dogs and have worked in behavioral training. From your initial post you say you and the dog were said to be taken outside due to the nature of the crime and your age. I wonder if the dog did any barking or growling/howling at the attacker? It doesn't seem like it if you and the dog just went out the back door (seems like the dog is comfortable with the attacker, meaning dog wouldn't give barking signals to a person they know/comfortable with). Again, I am so sorry for your loss and we are here to help you find the answers.

Paulding County Medical Examiner & Coroner Contact Information​

Name: Paulding County Medical Examiner & Coroner
Address: 160 Confederate Avenue, Dallas, Georgia, 30132
Phone: 770-372-8596

See this I must have misread.
Murdered
Brenda E Robertson is her name and I feel like this case never got answers. Please help me with this case.
The night she was murdered I was actually there with her but, unfortunately my mom came and got me unexpectedly because, she was scared that night. My dog sable was just barking barking in the back yard mother was nervous and scared. It didn’t make sense to me. So my dad told my mom to go get me.
I thought everything was gone be okay but, the next morning my dad goes by like normal and finds her stabbed to death lying in a puddle of blood.

So the dog did give barking commands it seems... this could be just due to the person being so far away and unidentified but many k9's have insane smelling capabilities compared to us. IMO-- you might be looking at someone that was loosely friends or colleagues with BR. Unless, your cousin never met Sadie or been around her then he could fair as a random just as anyone else.

I can't find anything on her, with the exception of her obituary. Do you have any information that could help?
Brenda Robertson Paulding county resident in GA
She was married to Jimmy L Robertson. Incident year I think 1989..
This case never has been solved and I’m a close close Niece that’s Never Forgotten the horrific incident.

From the tagged image in this post... It looks like the autopsy found reason for homicide due to multiple stab wounds leading to her death. I would reach out to their office-- call or visit in-person. I doubt the cornerer still is working there but the worst they could do is not tell you anything which leaves you back to square one but I think worth a mention or effort. See if there is a way you can look at her autopsy report or any death certificates.

I know this was a long long time ago so if you don't recall that is totally normal. But do you remember your cousin being there or present at all that day? Have you ever spoken to him or know any information within his dynamic?

You also mentioned being present during the time of the attack, I am so sorry you had to bear witness to this heinous crime. I know the mental & physical tolls that can come from various traumatic incidents. Could you expand more on what you remember happening that day? I know it seems like none of it will be relevant but you could be very surprised by little elements creating a timeline or mental picture.

Do you remember an argument breaking out? or maybe being sent outside or to your room for a parent/adult discussion? Did the attacker break inside the home or did he have a way onto the property with little to no questions? I only ask because you mention a dog, Sadie. I have grown up with a multitude of different dogs and have worked in behavioral training. From your initial post you say you and the dog were said to be taken outside due to the nature of the crime and your age. I wonder if the dog did any barking or growling/howling at the attacker? It doesn't seem like it if you and the dog just went out the back door (seems like the dog is comfortable with the attacker, meaning dog wouldn't give barking signals to a person they know/comfortable with). Again, I am so sorry for your loss and we are here to help you find the answers.

Paulding County Medical Examiner & Coroner Contact Information​

Name: Paulding County Medical Examiner & Coroner
Address: 160 Confederate Avenue, Dallas, Georgia, 30132
Phone: 770-372-8596
Oh wow thanks so much! I’m going to answer a few questions of yours as well as clear up some other key issues I have in general.. just so we’re both on the same wavelength.
Now let’s start at the beginning I was over for the weekend actually well the day was good with her and I. The son and uncle and daughter were all there the day of. (Just earlier in day because what was so krazy is that my mother came and got me out of the blue because we lived in the same neighborhood but, my dog sable was acting up and it was dark and my dad was at work. My mother and dad had conversation so he said go ahead and pick me up.. Weird in my eyes being an adult now thinking and looking back at it all.. I’m just like I was a kid what was I gone do for a grown up to protect her. I’m the child that’s suppose to be protected… anyhow

So to get back on track I had actually went for the weekend so that day there were some weird things going on in the house… I remember my cousin Candy going to her friends house around mid day. Which was right in same neighborhood just at the opposite end of street.
My uncle Jimmy and Cousin Jeff were getting ready to go on this hunting trip. Jeff was always into different things with his friends that were like a cult or something. I’m not sure exactly but I’ve heard different stories about that. But like sacrificial stuff they were doing in the woods ..
well that day we were prepping for dinner and my uncle and her had words he was upset and very angry mumbling and talking under his breath. Me standing in the kitchen with her and I’m thinking what the world why would he just talk to her like that… Also there was tension between Jeff and his mom as well

Oh wow thanks so much! I’m going to answer a few questions of yours as well as clear up some other key issues I have in general.. just so we’re both on the same wavelength.
Now let’s start at the beginning I was over for the weekend actually well the day was good with her and I. The son and uncle and daughter were all there the day of. (Just earlier in day because what was so krazy is that my mother came and got me out of the blue because we lived in the same neighborhood but, my dog sable was acting up and it was dark and my dad was at work. My mother and dad had conversation so he said go ahead and pick me up.. Weird in my eyes being an adult now thinking and looking back at it all.. I’m just like I was a kid what was I gone do for a grown up to protect her. I’m the child that’s suppose to be protected… anyhow

So to get back on track I had actually went for the weekend so that day there were some weird things going on in the house… I remember my cousin Candy going to her friends house around mid day. Which was right in same neighborhood just at the opposite end of street.
My uncle Jimmy and Cousin Jeff were getting ready to go on this hunting trip. Jeff was always into different things with his friends that were like a cult or something. I’m not sure exactly but I’ve heard different stories about that. But like sacrificial stuff they were doing in the woods ..
well that day we were prepping for dinner and my uncle and her had words he was upset and very angry mumbling and talking under his breath. Me standing in the kitchen with her and I’m thinking what the world why would he just talk to her like that… Also there was tension between Jeff and his mom as well
OK, sorry I haven’t been on this forum for a while because I haven’t had computer access while on vacation. I can look more into the cousin and dad if you have full names. The neighborhood situation does sound very odd, especially with the dog barking dogs. Intuition are almost always better than ours and as a child, you were not prepared nor should have ever been held accountable for anything in this situation. I’m so sorry you have to carry this burden with you and I will do my best to look into this and maybe get some others on this thread.

The things that stood out to me would be the dog barking, the gun/rifle hunting trip, the dispute at dinner, and the talkings of the town.

OK, sorry I haven’t been on this forum for a while because I haven’t had computer access while on vacation. I can look more into the cousin and dad if you have full names. The neighborhood situation does sound very odd, especially with the dog barking dogs. Intuition are almost always better than ours and as a child, you were not prepared nor should have ever been held accountable for anything in this situation. I’m so sorry you have to carry this burden with you and I will do my best to look into this and maybe get some others on this thread.

The things that stood out to me would be the dog barking, the gun/rifle hunting trip, the dispute at dinner, and the talkings of the town.
Also, I went back to the autopsy report and how it suggests homicide meaning somebody intentionally chose violence upon someone else. I also noted that she passed due to stabbing. It’s also not uncommon for hunters to carry knives or blades with them. I would try calling for the original autopsy report to see what kind of blade or model. They noted during the evidence filing from the medical examiner or corner.

Also, I went back to the autopsy report and how it suggests homicide meaning somebody intentionally chose violence upon someone else. I also noted that she passed due to stabbing. It’s also not uncommon for hunters to carry knives or blades with them. I would try calling for the original autopsy report to see what kind of blade or model. They noted during the evidence filing from the medical examiner or corner.
Jeff L Robertson (he’s been in and out of jail it seems through life)
Jimmy L Robertson

Has anybody else been able to get anymore clues and information
I'm actually very local, but have only lived in the Paulding area for less than ten years. Was the house on Pine Forest Road? I'm about to go down the rabbit hole and see if I know anyone who may be related. Dallas isn't that big, especially back then.

You know I can remember that feeling i had the next morning… wondering and feeling scared and anxious and nervous …
Also, there was a suspicious car parked in the culdesec.. I remember this because it was a big deal .. I’ve remembered all the details about that for a long time.
So when they arrested Jeff Robertson (cousin/son) apparently they didn’t have enough evidence to charge him

You know I can remember that feeling i had the next morning… wondering and feeling scared and anxious and nervous …
Also, there was a suspicious car parked in the culdesec.. I remember this because it was a big deal .. I’ve remembered all the details about that for a long time.
So when they arrested Jeff Robertson (cousin/son) apparently they didn’t have enough evidence to charge him
But all the evidence suggests they need to run al the DNA tests that can be ran. I do remember a discussion about skin being underneath My Aunt Brenda’s nails. We didn’t have all the tech needed for this crime scene back then… I’ve just been living with this my entire life and I’m 41 now and I want answers ….

Interesting. Did they ever find the murder weapon or any trace evidence. I would ask for the case to be reopened if they did collect anything from the crime scene

I'm actually very local, but have only lived in the Paulding area for less than ten years. Was the house on Pine Forest Road? I'm about to go down the rabbit hole and see if I know anyone who may be related. Dallas isn't that big, especially back then.
Okay yes I think so if it intersects with scoggings rd

Yes they have a ton of stuff
It’s just been neglected… it’s one of these cases where they brought in psychic readers and it was all on unsolved mysteries.. I just can’t believe they didn’t do anymore on this case.. PERIOD

Okay yes I think so if it intersects with scoggings rd
Looks like it's right by the new-ish Dollar General store. Do you know the street number? I wonder if I could go up to the court house and get the documents, or go to PCSD for the report. Interesting that it's so close by.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back