Britney kicks out loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean said:
I guess I am to the point that I think they deserve each other. I don't think either one of them have very much going for themselves.
She doesn't anymore. He really hurt her career.

How much is 3 million pounds in American Dollars? I'm not sure.

Maui is a beautiful place;; I'd like to go there sometime. Have only been to the Big Island.

I do get sick of reading these lives of "excess" by the stars. Seems a little much to me; I'm sure they like to get away though. But they buy these homes,like in England, then turn right around and sell them. New York pads too. "Just too many houses to choose from".

Maybe Brad and Angelina have a point; at least they're trying to give of themselves. Other stars like Robert Redford or Paul Newman devote themselves to causes also.

That said, Britney seems to love her child and wants to make a good home for him, but the fact that she drove with him on her lap shows her judgment may be inconsistent and detrimental to her child. Some child stars have not had a normal childhood and never grew up themselves.

Good for her. I hope she can find peace and happiness there with her hubby and baby. Maybe there people won't be like vultures attacking her every move! I lived there for 3 years on the island of Oahu and the people there are awesome! Aloha! :eek:

Marthatex said:
Oh, thanks. That's about what I plan to live on for the next 30 years.
damn--- you got 5 mil in the bank??? need any roomates??????

j2mirish said:
damn--- you got 5 mil in the bank??? need any roomates??????

Ha ha. The stock market will crash tomorrow I'm sure, with our luck. We have to retire on something; we get no pension. Social Security isn't much.

But seriously, we live on much more than we realize over the years. For instance: If you retire on $100,000 per year; take home $70,000 a year.

Over a period of 30 years you would live on $2,100,000.

It's shocking what we might need for retirement, isn't it?

(I was just making the comment that Britney plonks down 5 mil for a house; I could happily live on that for many years just getting Starbucks Coffee and reading a book, and buying a little food.)

I don't know what her finances are; she may be filthy rich. If I bought a house like that, Maui might be a first choice so she may be smart. She can always resell. Hawaii Real Estate is hot. Also she may have more privacy; more power to her. Get a new husband though, those Hawaiians are pretty sweet. :)

GoldenGoose said:
I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.
Too bad 2 other babies had their father enticed away so Brit could bring forth a third. So it's really 3 babies without their dad now. Not quite a girl and definately not a woman. Poor Preston!

Marthatex said:
I was just making the comment that Britney plonks down 5 mil for a house; I could happily live on that for many years just getting Starbucks Coffee and reading a book, and buying a little food.

Ooooh, me toooooooo! just exchange the coffee for nice cups of tea and some digestive biscuits! :woohoo:

Floh said:
Ooooh, me toooooooo! just exchange the coffee for nice cups of tea and some digestive biscuits! :woohoo:

Boy you're really Spartan. I need to throw in a few facials and pedicures and hmmm, maybe a couple shopping sprees a year. Also a few nice dinners out, a nice car, all that.

Ah, the simple life!

Marthatex said:
Boy you're really Spartan. I need to throw in a few facials and pedicures and hmmm, maybe a couple shopping sprees a year. Also a few nice dinners out, a nice car, all that.

Ah, the simple life!

Naah! what you want is a bicycle. i love my bike, i do. facials? pedicures? namby pamby stuff like that will leave you with enpty pockets and you'll get through $5m in no time at all! :slap:

Just reading a bit of gossip.........LOL.

Looks like Britney is preggers again.......Nothing like trying to save a sinking marriage by having another baby. Not that I care.......

Plus, read on another gossip site that her kid had a movement and Britney decided that changing him right on the table was as good as anywhere........much to the dismay of the other customers. :silenced:

www.perezhilton.com
britpreggers22223898.jpg

britpreg23484398.jpg

Here's a picture of the blistful couple for a photo op...........ain't luv grand?!!

qpigb5.jpg

Hi SQV! :blowkiss:

Well, like PerezHilton said, if the Britster isn't preggers, she should stop wearing maternity clothes. Thanks for the laugh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know if she is pregnant again or not. She never really lost the baby weight. Even her arms look alot bigger than they were before she had her son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodi