Britney kicks out loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
j2mirish said:
i didnt mind the suit...but i sure never noticed those teeth before...............wow :D
The baby is so cute!!! He looks a lot like Brit. She was really cute before she started looking like the trash she married. Back in her Mickey Mouse days, she was such a cute little girl. :angel:

Don’t worry about Kevin Federline’s future. If K-Fed’s rap CD doesn’t hit, he’s got a fallback career: Britney’s hubby says he’ll become a stripper. :eek:

Blender mag asked Federline what he’ll do if his upcoming album fails. “I’ll be at your local strip club, but I’ll be the one dancing,” he replied. :sick:

With all the hours he devotes to rapping these days, how does Federline find time for his wife and children, the mag asked?

“I have no golf game anymore,” he explained. “Monday through Friday, I get up at 7:30 a.m., train at the gym for two hours, then go to the studio. I have weekends off to see my kids and to spend time with my old lady.” :eek: (spoken like true white trash...)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11812191/

Almost makes me want to pray his album does well.... :D

Jules said:
“I have no golf game anymore,” he explained. “Monday through Friday, I get up at 7:30 a.m., train at the gym for two hours, then go to the studio. I have weekends off to see my kids and to spend time with my old lady.” :eek: (spoke like true white trash...)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11812191/

I just don't picture him as a serious golfer that gave up soooo much. Is he whining that he can't play golf, that he's ummm, working so hard in the studio???

And when he refers to having WEEKENDS OFF to see his kids...does he mean his other two, or does this also mean that he's not spending any weekday time with the baby?! And weekends to spend with the old lady?! Goodness, he's SUCH the busy recording artist now, eh? :doh: :sick:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
I just don't picture him as a serious golfer that gave up soooo much. Is he whining that he can't play golf, that he's ummm, working so hard in the studio???

And when he refers to having WEEKENDS OFF to see his kids...does he mean his other two, or does this also mean that he's not spending any weekday time with the baby?! And weekends to spend with the old lady?! Goodness, he's SUCH the busy recording artist now, eh? :doh: :sick:
Oh i know what a hard life, to have to work out at the gym for 2 hours and not spend that time with your kids then go sing and rap which you love to do :boohoo: Wow maybe he should get his priorities straight then huh?

michelle said:
Oh i know what a hard life, to have to work out at the gym for 2 hours and not spend that time with your kids then go sing and rap which you love to do :boohoo: Wow maybe he should get his priorities straight then huh?
I'm thinking his priorities are right where he wants them....just has to figure how to fit his golfing into the weekend :cool: :loser:

j2mirish said:
I'm thinking his priorities are right where he wants them....just has to figure how to fit his golfing into the weekend :cool: :loser:

I am thinking everything about golf sends me over the edge lately.Some people really think this is more importent than other things.

Awww, poor Kevin. At least he's not like most men who play golf, they have to play only on the weekends because they have to GO TO WORK DURING THE WEEK, M-F 8-5. You know, real working people. They don't get to go f*ck off at the studio with some project that no one will ever buy. Or work out two hours a day. They have to put food on the table for their kids, not rely on their "old lady" to furnish lavish lifestyles.

What a total loser.

She's getting what she settled for. As a mom, I'm sitting here shaking my head in disgust, but as a woman, I'd like to slap her up side the head for making her gender look like idiots. Britney ----- :slap: :slap: YOU ARE ONE STUPID BEYOTCH!~

According to Ted Casablancas on E! The Awful Truth, Brittney is probally preggars. So that would give Kevin Fed-X four kids and no job. What a pig.

I can't at all understand what she sees in him. He looks like a scrub to me. Look at his pants! I don't mind the holes, but all that dirt and grime is just NASTY! He doesn't appear to have very good hygiene. I couldn't deal with that.:sick:

BrendaStar said:
According to Ted Casablancas on E! The Awful Truth, Brittney is probally preggars. So that would give Kevin Fed-X four kids and no job. What a pig.
Yeah...I think so!

Valinda said:
I can't at all understand what she sees in him. He looks like a scrub to me. Look at his pants! I don't mind the holes, but all that dirt and grime is just NASTY! He doesn't appear to have very good hygiene. I couldn't deal with that.:sick:
She hasn't either since she hooked up with him. It is so gross.

Valinda said:
I so agree with you... I don't find him attractive at all.. nothing, nada, zlich!..:loser: Love must be blind..

BrendaStar said:
Fed-X must be good between the sheets and have a high sperm count.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BrendaStar said:
Fed-X must be good between the sheets and have a high sperm count.

LOL BrendaStar

I just have to put my two cents worth in :) --Can you imagine crawling in bed with him! YUCK!!! It would be a nightmare.:eek: I think he is gross looking and acting, AND I would go crazy listening to him talk. I don't think he has one thing going for him. Since Brittney is married to this guy, she is in the same class as he is, imo--trash class.:loser:

Jean said:
LOL BrendaStar

I just have to put my two cents worth in :) --Can you imagine crawling in bed with him! YUCK!!! It would be a nightmare.:eek: I think he is gross looking and acting, AND I would go crazy listening to him talk. I don't think he has one thing going for him. Since Brittney is married to this guy, she is in the same class as he is, imo--trash class.:loser:

I just don't like her at all. I think they belong together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul