Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that RSO need a tatoo put on there nose where the people of the world could see they were RSO. So there would be no doubt who or what the charge had been.

If these perverts can't be trusted & many decide not to register, it would be a very simple way to keep track of them. Harsh punishment maybe / but would save needless deaths.

That is EXACTLY what they should do. If they are allowed to walk around with the rest of us normal peole we should be able to tell who is one and who isn't!

that could explain some of it, and quite possibly some of AR's statements arent being reported because she can be considered another minor victim, but something as simple as where MJ refers to brooke as a threat, and says "this has to be done", i have not seen that reported anywhere and i have REALLY looked.

thats why it is annoying me that they have only referred to this as a kidnapping in "an attempt to initiate brooke into the sex ring", i realize that is what AR said but the affidavit that is public and contains the emails strongly suggests otherwise, there is no reason i know of that the media cannot report that, yet they are not doing so.

i have not yet seen a good explanation for this.

I am also annoyed that media and so forth keep referring to it as a "myspace"-related case, and warning that we need to keep our kids safe on the internet. WE DO, but Brooke was not kidnapped by anyone she met on MySpace, if anything, in conjunction with this case we should be warning about keeping children away from known SOs and being aware that dangerous people can be in your own family. MJ manipulated Brooke's account, she did not run off with an internet "friend"!

The media is lazy,they report what AP reports or what they pull up on google. I found out after following a few cases that very few at least TV reporters read actual documents, that is why inaccuracies exist and then they are compounded by being reported multiple times....everyone reports what everyone else reports and no one has the time or money these days to dig deeper. The local papers usually do the best job.

I don't think AR is smart enough to write her emails in code, but that's just me.

IMO the Feds released the affidavidts for a reason, they could easily have filed them under seal because they involve multiple minor victims, they didn't.

i dont think there is any code present in the emails, these people are not that bright.

i can never recall the media as a whole having delicate sensibilities regarding releasing graphic details in cases like this. and as i mentioned, there are details that are not graphic that seem worthy of mention.

maybe i dont follow trials closely often enough and my impression is wrong, but i can recall many terrible cases, in the past and recently, where grisly details were broken (long before trials) as affidavits became public.

we are on the same page medea, i keep checking all the vermont paper and tv websites thinking some local reporter will break this stuff, nothing yet that i have seen.

i can never recall the media as a whole having delicate sensibilities regarding releasing graphic details in cases like this. and as i mentioned, there are details that are not graphic that seem worthy of mention.

Know what'cha mean Liljim, ... that seems strange to me to. I can only think (HOPE?) that it has to do with the ongoing investigation..... I wanna see people arrested and locked up, EVERYONE involved. :furious:

I am also annoyed that media and so forth keep referring to it as a "myspace"-related case, and warning that we need to keep our kids safe on the internet. WE DO, but Brooke was not kidnapped by anyone she met on MySpace, if anything, in conjunction with this case we should be warning about keeping children away from known SOs and being aware that dangerous people can be in your own family. MJ manipulated Brooke's account, she did not run off with an internet "friend"!

I agree. Though I agree the media shouldn't report everything in the affidavits, they should at least be keeping people on the "right track". The people that are just watching the news following the case have a whole different story than we do (at least from the news I've seen). I figured Nancy Grace would be all over this, as she was with the polygamist story.

I don't think AR is smart enough to write her emails in code, but that's just me.

AR's mails seemed real to me, they had spelling errors and such that seemed consistent with being written by a schoolgirl, a different voice than the others from "C" etc..... can't imagine MJ sitting thinking all that out when he was trying to cover his azz.... or that he wrote months of fake e-mails in advance..... If he had been thinking that far ahead he would have just deleted/destroyed them!!!! Thank goodness he wasn't that smart

DA's will only put the least amount of info into affidavits necessary to obtain an arrest. They will not show all their cards before trial. There is much more info that hasn't been made public.

Investigative reporting has been gone for years now. Reporters and editors are too scared of the legal liability involved in reporting their own info they obtain. They only report verbatim quotes and releases given to them by the authorities and official sources involved.

The interviews with the families will start when the tabs and mainstream magazines pony up the big bucks. Bidding wars going on now.

IMO

I can just see the ACLU with that.... not that I would care, but I can just see it.

It would cause alot of craziness for sure.......ACLU at there finest.
But sure would let people know who is who & might prevent some of these horrendous things from happening.

Quote:
"I don't think AR is smart enough to write her emails in code, but that's just me."

If she was "brought up" hearing these codes from the time she was 9 she would be able to. JMO

Any new news on the feds landfill search? Think they will tell the media if they find/found something?

Did any of the local posters ever say how long they thought AR and Juvenile 2 had been dating? THat would be a pretty good clue as to the liklihood that he had any idea what was going on or was just a dumb kid dating the wrong girl.

AR's mails seemed real to me, they had spelling errors and such that seemed consistent with being written by a schoolgirl, a different voice than the others from "C" etc..... can't imagine MJ sitting thinking all that out when he was trying to cover his azz.... or that he wrote months of fake e-mails in advance..... If he had been thinking that far ahead he would have just deleted/destroyed them!!!! Thank goodness he wasn't that smart

The MySpace entry looked like it was written by a schoolgirl too. And we know it wasn't, it was a grown man.

I'm not so sure that AR wrote ALL of the emails herself. We also only have what LE was able to recover from the MJ's work laptop. There's no telling what was on the home PC. (That hasn't been recovered yet has it?)

IMO, it looks like not only was MJ setting up the boyfriend, he may have also been setting up AR to take the blame for Brooke's murder.

JMO

The interviews with the families will start when the tabs and mainstream magazines pony up the big bucks. Bidding wars going on now.

IMO

I stand beside the poster who said they did not want to see either Denise or Cassandra make any money from this. Nada, zero, not even a dime.:mad: Nor the Grandma or bio Father for that matter.

The MySpace entry looked like it was written by a schoolgirl too. And we know it wasn't, it was a grown man.

I'm not so sure that AR wrote ALL of the emails herself. We also only have what LE was able to recover from the MJ's work laptop. There's no telling what was on the home PC. (That hasn't been recovered yet has it?)

IMO, it looks like not only was MJ setting up the boyfriend, he may have also been setting up AR to take the blame for Brooke's murder.

JMO

You know come to think of it. MJ did say that he had all of the girls give him their myspace accounts passwords to be on his computer. Maybe that goes with emails as well,...:waitasec: It COULD be possible that some of them weren't from AR. She did say that she wrote them. But maybe the ones we aren't getting she said she didn't. JMO Who really knows?

Who is Corey, mentioned in the emails? Was "Sam" supposed to be Juv 2's friend? Had Brooke ever met him?

After reading the emails, I think that MJ was up in his room perhaps setting up the machine or getting ready for Brooke. I think that he came downstairs and that AR helped him subdue and tie up Brooke. I do not think that Brooke just willingly went upstairs with him.

I think that AR was minimizing her role whenever possible.

I stand beside the poster who said they did not want to see either Denise or Cassandra make any money from this. Nada, zero, not even a dime.:mad: Nor the Grandma or bio Father for that matter.

Here is what gets me,.. the pastor said that funeral and flowers were donated. And then on some news websites there is a "donation set up" to help pay for the funeral costs. I don't understand that if it is already paid for?! :confused:
Maybe they mean cost to actual bury. But I was under the impression they can't bury until they are paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59