Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dearest LaLaw,:blowkiss:
I want to thank-you so much for taking the time to read the articles.
I so very much appreciate your post.
Brooke's pastor was Baptist, but he appeared very detached. In my opinion from observation. I wonder if the man was a pastor that Cassandra just happen to choose. I would like to know the religion of MJ and his family also LaLaw, maybe we can find that info out soon. Thank-you for the info that you provided about RSO's and their religion.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

From watching the funeral I was under the impression that the pastor was Jim's pastor. He said that he Baptized little C (Brooke's younger half brother Jim and Janet's son)

I just posted this on the Amber Alert thread, this shows what the lack of communication was here in Vermont.

We do not have billboards here.
Video at link.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8662622

Burlington, Vermont - July 11, 2008
It's construction season in Vermont-- and if you didn't know it-- all you'd have to do is read the electronic billboards... billboards that should have been displaying an Amber Alert when Brooke Bennett went missing two weeks ago.
"They just didn't contact us. If we'd been contacted, we would have put our system in place," said John Zicconi of the Vt. Agency of Transportation.
Vt. State police say they forgot to contact the Agency of Transportation.

More at link.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

My very dearest Tom'sGirl,:blowkiss:
I thank-you so much.
Well this has to do with current or past religion.
I can tell you that there have been many many inmates that I have encountered that were from Island Pond and he surrounding areas.
Both men and women that have been incarcerated for sexual abuse.

I will say that when the story first came out about Breckenridge, there was a poster who saw the word "President" and assumed that the Breckenridge Program was involving the President of the United States. No where in the emails does is say "The President of the United States". It simply says "the President". President of an organization.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8580434

In the police affidavit, it says the victim was told the president of the United States had selected her for the sex program. The president assigns a trainer, and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. And then she was abused-- almost tortured-- on a weekly basis in many different ways for the next five years. The victim testified she had met three men as part of the "Breckenridge" ring who had told her what types of sexual activity she needed to work on to graduate.

IMBY, you did a great job on taking the pics and presentation of the slide show! Thank you!

I was thinking there was a video of one of the grandmothers speaking, and then turning and walking up the driveway. Did Lilla Woodard ever speak? I think it was also said that Cassandra, Brooke, Savannah, and her half brother lived with a grandmother. I simply cannot keep everyone straight!

I believe that Lilla Woodard is DJ's grandmother (According to Brooke's obituary, Brooke's maternal great-grandmother). Brooke's maternal grandmother is listed as Lucinda Milne.
IMBY, do you know how far off the road Brooke's body was found? I know it was a fresh, shallow grave. If any vehicle had driven off road, the tracks in the grass would have been visible to LE wouldn't they?

I still cannot begin to think what was found in the house that led LE to Brooke's body.

Anyway - GREAT JOB - IMBY!

There are very few signs of vehicle tracks going off road anywhere along Crocker Road. There are a few... but nothing that looks like there was heavy LE traffic. At least not visible from the road. I just took a drive and it was getting dark. I'll try to get some more pics.

Edit: Sorry Tom'sGirl, didn't see your posts.

I think that we can rest assured that the sex machine did have something to do with Brooke's torture and/or death or it would not have been in the affadavit from the FEDS. They would not have included anything that was not 100% part of this case. There are many missing emails and other info..but to include this machine in a Federal affadavit means it was used in this crime..rather they spell it out or not. If it hadn't been they would not have gone to the trouble to include it and find out when it was ordered, by whom it was ordered, when it was delivered and where it was delivered. They have alot more info to put together..they wouldn't have even wasted their time or the judges with something that was not part of this case.

Cassandra does not have any other minor children that we know of. I seriously doubt that Denise has AR with her. As far as C goes..she may be with Denise, but under constant protection and supervision by LE.

Cassandra has a 15 year old son.

Cassandra's ex-husband RG had NO RECORD prior to Brooke's death.

We do NOT know what the circumstances regarding Brooke's sleepover were....

IF she sent her daughter there thinking her sister would be home during that night AND that both Denise AND MJ would be at work the following morning... I don't feel Cassandra is the monster people are making her out to be.

If only Cassandra knew that AR was the one she had to keep Brooke away from.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8580434

In the police affidavit, it says the victim was told the president of the United States had selected her for the sex program. The president assigns a trainer, and her trainer would be Michael Jacques. And then she was abused-- almost tortured-- on a weekly basis in many different ways for the next five years. The victim testified she had met three men as part of the "Breckenridge" ring who had told her what types of sexual activity she needed to work on to graduate.

Can anybody else see where it refers to the President of the United States? I dont'. I see the word 'president', but assumed it meant the top guy at Breckenridge.

Something else that has been bothering me, does it make sense that MJ wanted to be on the store video with Brooke and them going there separate ways and then going to the duncan donuts to be videoed with out her and picked her up on the way back. Trying to cover his azz.

Wasn't the DD story a lie?

In any event, it makes sense that he would want to be noticed leaving town WITHOUT Brooke.... that confirms their story that someone picked her up.

Can anybody else see where it refers to the President of the United States? I dont'. I see the word 'president', but assumed it meant the top guy at Breckenridge.

Where is that particular affidavit?

All I know is that this is how the story was reported in the news from the very beginning.... there was mention of the Pres. of the USA.

So if inmates are referring to it, it's not necessarily because they have some type of insight/knowledge BUT because they probably read the same thing we all did.

There was a link to the affidavit in the article you posted. I think it's a case where the media is 'enhancing' the story, or sloppy reporting.

Dearest Olepi,:)
Thank-you for your post.
The poster (li mom) posted what the news story said and bolded it,

not the actual affidavit of course.

You are right, it does not say "the President of the United States".

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

There was a link to the affidavit in the article you posted. I think it's a case where the media is 'enhancing' the story, or sloppy reporting.

LI Mom said:

All I know is that this is how the story was reported in the news from the very beginning.... there was mention of the Pres. of the USA.

So if inmates are referring to it, it's not necessarily because they have some type of insight/knowledge BUT because they probably read the same thing we all did.

We have a thread for affidavits here.

Thank-you for your post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Yep, either it's the usual slopping reporting OR is it possible Breckenridge is also mentioned in another affidavit?

Either way... it's easy to see why some people are mentioning the "Pres. of the USA" in connection with Breckenridge. The very idea of it is SO absurd, it really sticks in your mind.

Thank-you for your post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank you d_s. I was only pointing out the difference between the article written by the media and the affidavit linked within said article. I had missed your earlier post where you already mentioned it.

Thank you d_s. I was only pointing out the difference between the article written by the media and the affidavit linked within said article. I had missed your earlier post where you already mentioned it.
Dearest Olepi,:blowkiss:
Thanks again for your post.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

What do you mean that inmates are refering to it??

RANDOLPH — Lucinda Milne took a break Tuesday afternoon; she’d been making dozens of yellow and purple ribbons for tonight’s vigil.

Her granddaughter, Brooke Bennett, 12, has been missing for a full week.

“There was a time for tears,” Milne said. “And then I was angry for a full day. Now I’m just numb. We want Brooke, and we need to stand by and wait. Every day and every minute that goes by is harder and harder.”

Brooke lived at Milne’s West Braintree home with her mother, Cassandra Gagnon, and her siblings, Savanna Andress, 18, and D.A., 15.

Milne said the family was close and loving.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701027/1007/NEWS02

Thanks TG... ;)

What do you mean that inmates are refering to it??

Ooops! I must be going crazy... I went back (pg. 2) & reread your original post:

"I will say that when the story first came out about Breckenridge, there was a poster who saw the word "President" and assumed that the Breckenridge Program was involving the President of the United States. No where in the emails does is say "The President of the United States". It simply says "the President". President of an organization."

Inmate... poster..... it's close enough, isn't it? :crazy:

Ooops! I must be going crazy... I went back (pg. 2) & reread your original post:

"I will say that when the story first came out about Breckenridge, there was a poster who saw the word "President" and assumed that the Breckenridge Program was involving the President of the United States. No where in the emails does is say "The President of the United States". It simply says "the President". President of an organization."

Inmate... poster..... it's close enough, isn't it? :crazy:

I am not here to have my posts picked apart and misconstrued.

Put me on ignore.

Posters here should not be refered to as inmates either.

Last I am going to say about that.

I am not here to have my posts picked apart and misconstrued.

Put me on ignore.

Posters here should not be refered to as inmates either.

Last I am going to say about that.

With all due respect, I wasn't picking apart your words....

You mentioned some confusion concerning "president" vs. "president of the USA" & I was pointing out why some people DID in fact believe AR mentioned the POTUS. That's exactly what the news reported to us.

And the last comment was merely poking fun for such an absurd mixup. A joke.... thus the smilie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev