Brooke's Funeral

That pastor knew Brooke's Dad and his current wife and kids, not Brooke. I got a detached feeling from him with regards to Brooke.
I didn't know that, thanks for posting it. I didn't hear his entire homily, but now that you mention it the part I did hear didn't have any personal recollections about Brooke.

There was an older gentleman who I also got the impression was a pastor or minister. Did he speak about Brooke?

I do not see how you are getting anything from Wcax, because it is under construction i have not been able to access it since early this morning.

Under Construction

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.
Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator. If you are the Web site administrator and feel you have received this message in error, please see "Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Content" in IIS Help.

I'm getting on the site just fine. I just doubled checked and it's up and running for me.

I do not see how you are getting anything from Wcax, because it is under construction i have not been able to access it since early this morning.
[/COLOR]

that is odd, i have looked at their site many times off and on today as have others here. the other day people were saying they couldnt access it too, while i and others got to it just fine.

not sure what the problem is but i assure you that message is on their website.

just went there now...

"Breaking News

Brooke's Funeral Will be Available on WCAX.com
Video of Brooke Bennett's funeral will be posted once the services end."

I know they had an open casket at the wake yesterday. Someone mentioned it on the general discussion thread.

That's true and it was surprising. However, the local news outlets report Brooke's casket was up on the stage and she was in a yellow dress. The set up would make it seem that people really couldn't get a good look at her like you would at a funeral home, as they passed by the front of the stage, didn't go up on it.

Are they replaying the funeral?

omg I had to go to an OLD article to get there, I can see it now. I have never had to do that.

My thirteen year old grandson was killed March 26, 2008 and this funeral today brings back a lot of pain.

Am so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

I sat here and cried for this poor child and grieved knowing now that her family must go on without her when this could have been prevented. The system failed and this little girl paid for it with her life. Little Brooke has touched so many lives and she doesn't even know it. I blame the lenient judge and the idiot who said this pedophile graduated Anti-Pedo class with flying colors. Isn't so - they cannot be cured.

So now what? I hope that this is a wake up call not just in VT but around the nation that tougher laws must be enacted against pedos.

Sorry for the rant.

I wonder if it would load for you if you clear out your cookies and temp cache file?

Did that already i do that at least two times a day. but i can see it now
had to go to an OLD article.

omg I had to go to an OLD article to get there, I can see it now. I have never had to do that.

Would you be so kind as to post the link to the old article to help those of us who can't access the newer link?

Thank you for posting that link.

So the people on the dais weren't Brooke's family? The woman I thought was her mother was giving instructions to the congregation about why they should sing.

Now I'm thoroughly confused!

Me too!!! I was under the impression that it was her family, until they didn't leave when the family did, does that make sense??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alhxo
Back