CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #13

Nightline did a story on the Turpins and the lawsuit. One of their lawyers stated that the foster parents forced the children to eat moldy food, and when the children subsequently threw up, they were forced to eat the vomit.

I have no words.

Yay yay YAY!! SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM, sweet Turpins. I hope you get the most protective, advocating, bulldog of an attorney to hold this whole disgusting system accountable. There are no excuses!!! None!!!

I can only hope that some change will happen. But seeing that Gabriel Fernandez was in California and so was this, I have very little hope. Change should never be on the backs of children, much less many, many children. Many more than we will ever know about.

I’m glad they’ve requested jury trials. The incompetent scoundrels need to be exposed. The cruelty is unimaginable.

Last edited:
BBM
"It absolutely broke my heart for these kids that after feeling like they were saved, after finally feeling like someone was there for them, they were placed in another house of horrors," Zektser said. "In talking to my clients, they indicate the abuse that happened in this foster home was in some ways worse than the abuse they had endured their whole life."

ROT IN HELL, all who harmed these children. ROT IN HELL.

I’m glad they’ve requested jury trials. The incompetent scoundrels need to be exposed. The cruelty is unimaginable.

BBM
"ChildNet knew," Zektser said. "The prior reports, the reports from other foster families, the reports from these brave Turpin siblings themselves, ChildNet was well aware of what was happening and they did nothing."

No lawsuit can redeem having been IGNORED. They are MINORS. Subcontracting child placement is dangerous & anyone who has faced an agency protecting its own butt knows this.

I am thoroughly disgusted ChildNet would issue the following statement:
"Our agency has been serving California's most vulnerable, traumatized youth for over 50 years. We have a strong track record of providing excellent care and continue to demonstrate our commitment to these children."

HOW DARE THEY?! These children are living in a nightmare & always have. Where are they now? Another placement by the evil overlords at ChildNet? More representation by lawyers who are culpable in these horrific crimes?

BBM
"When it gets to the level of the agency itself allowing something like this to happen or the county closing their eyes and allowing something like this to happen, then serious change needs to be made," Zektser said.

"The psychological damages of these children to have to go through this second bout of abuse is beyond anything that ... most individuals could even imagine."

Roger Booth, who represents the three minor children and one adult in their lawsuit, said he hopes the case "sheds light" on issues in the foster care system.

"That's happening to kids who are sort of famous and the whole world is watching," Booth told HLN last week. "There may be problems that are deeper affecting all sorts of kids."

BBM
Both lawsuits allege the children were forced to "eat excessive amounts of food" and "eat their own vomit."

The lawsuit on behalf of the two siblings alleges the foster parents told them "they were worthless and should commit suicide" and would even "suggest how the plaintiffs should commit suicide."

The lawsuit for the four siblings also stated that the foster parents told the siblings they should commit suicide.

Zektser said the Turpin children spoke up about what was happening in the foster home but "many times, they were shut down, they weren't listened to, they were hushed," by employees of the foster care agency.

I REST MY CASE.

This level of human immorality cannot be redeemed with lawsuits. It cannot be redeemed with money. It is beyond redemption. ROT IN HELL all who have any connection to abuse of these children & adults. YOU ALL ARE DESPICABLE CRIMINALS.

MOO

I am beyond angry for these kids (and all kids who are just treated like they don't matter)!!!!

TREAT CHILDREN LIKE THEY ARE IMPORTANT AND MATTER!!!! Better believe if any one of these adults was even threatened to have to eat their own vomit, all hell would be raised. But for kids who cannot protect themselves? All good, huh?!?! I cannot say how serious I am that crimes against children need to start being treated more harshly than they are. So much is excused because children don't picket. Or boycott. Or throw a fit on social media. Or drive away. They people who are designed to advocate for them are the ones who hurt them. Until the courts start really coming down on these adult cretins, nothing will change. I wish I could protect them all.

Thursday, August 11th:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing for all (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (63) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Rosa Armida Olguin (58) aka Rosa Valenzulea & Rosa Armida Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & 1 count did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law & 1 count with abuse, fraud & witness intimidation & 1 count did willfully & unlawfully steal & take & defraud money, labor, real & personal property of Jane Doe (JOAT), of a value exceeding Nine Hundred Fifty Dollars ($950) to wit: Money. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37) arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info reference post #66 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...y-parents-perris-15-jan-2018-13.613974/page-4

4/1/22 Update: Arraignment hearing held. All plead not guilty. Next felony settlement hearing on 6/6/22 @ 8:30am for all. 6/6/22 Update: Felony settlement hearing was rescheduled on 8/11/22 & preliminary hearing on 10/17/22.
7/20/22 Update: Six of the 13 Turpin siblings who were rescued in 2018 from a life of captivity in their parents' Perris, Ca. home have filed a lawsuit against Riverside County & the private foster care agency (ChildNet Youth & Family Services) tasked with protecting them, alleging they suffered "severe abuse & neglect" for years in foster care after their rescue. The younger Turpin siblings say they were the victims of physical, emotional & sexual abuse by a foster family they were placed with after they were rescued by law enforcement in 2018, according to two lawsuits filed electronically overnight in a California court by the six youngest Turpin siblings. In their legal complaints, the children also allege that the officials charged with overseeing their care "failed to report" the "severe" abuse & neglect when warned of it. They have requested a jury trial.

Any news on what happened at the felony settlement hearing on Thursday? I am getting very old articles.

I have their preliminary hearing next on 10/17/22. Just want to update my notes for that last hearing.

TIA if you can help! :)

@realanastasia - I have your name as to ask for the next court date. Can you still help me with this?
I have a preliminary hearing on 11/17/22, but wondering IF there might be something before this date.

TIA! :)

Riverside Public Access 5.7.27

Case number RIF2104700 for all three. Not much to update from 8/11.

08/11/2022REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE PURSUANT TO PC 1050 FILED.
08/11/2022PROTECTIVE ORDER: LAW ENFORCEMENT BODY WORN CAMERA EVIDENCE FILED.

The preliminary hearing for 10/17/22 was moved to 11/14/22.

11/14/2022 8:30 AM DEPT. 61PRELIMINARY HEARINGACTIVE
10/17/2022 8:30 AM DEPT. 61PRELIMINARY HEARINGVACATED

Riverside Public Access 5.7.27

Case number RIF2104700 for all three. Not much to update from 8/11.

08/11/2022REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE PURSUANT TO PC 1050 FILED.
08/11/2022PROTECTIVE ORDER: LAW ENFORCEMENT BODY WORN CAMERA EVIDENCE FILED.

The preliminary hearing for 10/17/22 was moved to 11/14/22.

11/14/2022 8:30 AM DEPT. 61PRELIMINARY HEARINGACTIVE
10/17/2022 8:30 AM DEPT. 61PRELIMINARY HEARINGVACATED

Thank you!!! :)

Another house of horrors, for 7 kids, and even worse than the Turpin house. This case will need a thread of its own. It will be interesting to see if there is as much publicity with this case.

Monday, November 14th:
*Preliminary Hearing for all (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (62/now 63) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Rosa Armida Olguin (58/now 59) aka Rosa Valenzulea & Rosa Armida Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & 1 count did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law & 1 count with abuse, fraud & witness intimidation & 1 count did willfully & unlawfully steal & take & defraud money, labor, real & personal property of Jane Doe (JOAT), of a value exceeding Nine Hundred Fifty Dollars ($950) to wit: Money. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37) arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info reference post #66 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...y-parents-perris-15-jan-2018-13.613974/page-4

4/1/22 Update: Arraignment hearing held. All plead not guilty. Next felony settlement hearing on 6/6/22 @ 8:30am for all. 6/6/22 Update: Felony settlement hearing was rescheduled on 8/11/22 & preliminary hearing on 10/17/22.
7/20/22 Update: Six of the 13 Turpin siblings who were rescued in 2018 from a life of captivity in their parents' Perris, Ca. home have filed a lawsuit against Riverside County & the private foster care agency (ChildNet Youth & Family Services) tasked with protecting them, alleging they suffered "severe abuse & neglect" for years in foster care after their rescue. The younger Turpin siblings say they were the victims of physical, emotional & sexual abuse by a foster family they were placed with after they were rescued by law enforcement in 2018, according to two lawsuits filed electronically overnight in a California court by the six youngest Turpin siblings. In their legal complaints, the children also allege that the officials charged with overseeing their care "failed to report" the "severe" abuse & neglect when warned of it. They have requested a jury trial.
8/11/22 Update: Request for continuance pursuant to PC 1050 filed & granted. Protective Order: LE body worn camera evidence filed. Preliminary hearing on 10/17/22 has been vacated & now set on 11/14/22.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BROTHEROFLISA
Back