Found Deceased CA - Alexis Gabe, 24, suspicious, last w/Ex-BF, car abandoned, Antioch, 26 Jan 2022

Yes, the flyer was first posted yesterday morning. More remains were found last weekend. There is more work to be done however. DNA results are pending. I don't have a link, however am part of the search group that found the remains.

Yes, the flyer was first posted yesterday morning. More remains were found last weekend. There is more work to be done however. DNA results are pending. I don't have a link, however am part of the search group that found the remains.
thank you for helpng the Gabes. I hope they have found more if not all of her.

This is so sad...they're still trying to find the rest of her remains. :(

From the article:

The family of Alexis Gabe, a 23-year-old Oakley woman murdered more than a year ago, is asking volunteers to join in an “important search” on Tuesday.

RW, Alexis’ mother, posted the request on Monday asking for those who “are serious and interested in joining” the “urgent search” for her daughter’s partial remains to message her directly on the “Help Bring Alexis Gabe Home” Facebook page. She would not say where the search would be located, but will message those interested directly.

[...]

... family members and volunteers are searching again this week for more partial remains to bring her back home. ...

[...]

The Gabe family has received confirmation that remains recovered by their search team, in January, are those of their daughter, Alexis. Help Bring Alexis Gabe Home | Facebook
had any of them previously been confirmed by DNA? the diagram shows whats been found and only skull is confirmed by DNA. im so sad for this sweet family.

had any of them previously been confirmed by DNA? the diagram shows whats been found and only skull is confirmed by DNA. im so sad for this sweet family.

I think the skull was identified in Nov 2022, but the other bones were recently identified?? I am not certain, but that is what I understand.

The skull, found on 11/3, was identified with dental records.
The torso, humerus and femur were found on 1/22, and identified through DNA testing.
The legend with the diagram is accurate. It just doesn't include info on the testing.
@cocomod Hope this helps.
1678308407396.png
EBM & MOO

Last edited:
The skull, found on 11/3, was identified with dental records.
The torso, humerus and femur were found on 1/22, and identified through DNA testing.
The legend with the diagram is accurate. It just doesn't include info on the testing.
@cocomod Hope this helps.
thank you!

DBM (duped)

Last edited:
This poor family. I just cannot imagine what this must be like for them. :(

From the article:

Gwyn Gabe, Alexis’ father, said in an interview that searchers found his daughter’s torso and other remains confirmed by DNA as well as other evidence. The remains were found near the Rancheria Bridge, about 10 miles from the remains discovered earlier, Amador County Sheriff’s Lt. Jim Cardoza said.

The finds could bring the family and investigators another step closer to determining the manner of her death and whether the killer had any help afterward.

“We’re still trying to find her green purse, the rest of her phone and other stuff,” Gabe said, noting he hopes that will lead to more evidence in the case, which drew national attention.

“My wife just doesn’t want to stop,” he added. “She wants to find everything. She won’t even return to work; she says I’m not going back to work until I find all of her.”

From the article:

Gwyn Gabe, Alexis’ father, said in an interview that searchers found his daughter’s torso and other remains confirmed by DNA as well as other evidence. The remains were found near the Rancheria Bridge, about 10 miles from the remains discovered earlier, Amador County Sheriff’s Lt. Jim Cardoza said.

The finds could bring the family and investigators another step closer to determining the manner of her death and whether the killer had any help afterward.

“We’re still trying to find her green purse, the rest of her phone and other stuff,” Gabe said, noting he hopes that will lead to more evidence in the case, which drew national attention.

“My wife just doesn’t want to stop,” he added. “She wants to find everything. She won’t even return to work; she says I’m not going back to work until I find all of her.”
1679025412355.png

From the article:

me either. i would want all of my child back.

"We always feel her presence at home. But having a place where she can have her own bench, is awesome!" Gwyn Gabe, her father told the crowd. "And I hope each and every one of you will just come down and have a seat with Alexis."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back