GUILTY CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4), still missing, Calif. City, *Mistrial on counts 4 & 5)* 21 Dec 2020 #8

I wonder what happened to the rest of their children. The West's actions affected many lives.
They were put in foster care.

I am underwhelmed by their sentences. I hope they both have to serve the whole 15 years at least and then another 4 years. They would be in their late 50s when they get out and that makes me mad because I'm enjoying my late 50s.

No bodies!.

Sure, let's "reward" them for lack of evidence. My personal opinion would have been LWOP, unless one wants to cooperate on where the bodies are. But of course, they maintain their innocence. Two children just disappear.

I know this is stupid, but I also wanted fraud charges. Some accountability that they maintained that the children were in their custody, and they continued to collect the adoption stipend. When the children were gone.

I wonder what happened to the rest of their children. The West's actions affected many lives.

Foster care, hopefully to a better placement. We had a little girl for awhile, who stashed food from the table and kept it in her bed. She was afraid of going hungry. And she thought it was okay to abuse pets. We decided that she needed way more help than we could provide. Sadly.

These kids probably demonstrate a lot of strange behaviors. It may take years for them to be normal kids.

How many times would a child need to be told to say nothing about that violence for it to be threatening, Counselor?

Once would do it.

Jmo
Sadly, reminds me of a very old joke:
"...I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. When the highway patrolman came on the scene he could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her and saw her near fatal condition, he took out his rifle and shot her between the eyes. Then the patrolman came across the road, rifle still in hand, looked at me and said, 'how are you feeling?' Now, what the heck would YOU say?"
Joke: The Farmer's Trial | Lawyer Jokes

I'm appalled someone would try to claim that when a parent -any parent- tells a child to be quiet, there's not some level of implied threat. Whether it be grounding or beating, kids know they have to obey, and I would imagine those kids in that house only needed to be told ONCE. :(

Sadly, reminds me of a very old joke:

I'm appalled someone would try to claim that when a parent -any parent- tells a child to be quiet, there's not some level of implied threat. Whether it be grounding or beating, kids know they have to obey, and I would imagine those kids in that house only needed to be told ONCE. :(
You see what happens when a twin is told maybe just once to chew with his mouth closed....

No one should get released while bodies remain unlocated.

Jmo

SEP 28, 2023
Trezell West was sentenced
  • Count One: 15 years to life, probation denied
  • Count Two: 2 years, probation denied
  • Count Three: 4 years, probation denied
  • Count Six: 4 years, probation denied
  • Count Seven: 364 days, probation denied
In total, Trezell West was sentenced to 15 years to life, plus 4 years.

Jacqueline West was sentenced:
  • Count One: 15 years to life, probation denied
  • Count Two: 3 years, probation denied
  • Count Three: 4 years, probation denied
  • Count Six: 4 years, probation denied
  • Count Seven: 364 days, probation denied
In total, Jacqueline West was sentenced to 15 years to life, plus 4 years.

SEP 28, 2023
[...]

Before sentencing, Torres Stallings made an impassioned plea for Jacqueline West to be sentenced to probation. She noted how unusual such a request was for a murder conviction, but said her client lost everything — her children, her husband, her prior life — and if she had any information on what happened to the boys or their whereabouts she would have provided it at this point.

Jacqueline West has no prior criminal record and was never previously the subject of Child Protective Services reports, the attorney said. She said they were asking for “a fair and just sentence.”

Judge Charles R. Brehmer rejected Torres Stallings’ argument.

“Jacqueline West is not the victim. Let’s just be clear,” he said.

[...]

[...]

Loved ones of the family waited patiently inside the courtroom to confront the defendant, only they didn’t get that chance.

“We are hurt for the simple fact of what was the point of writing those victim impact statements if we couldn’t read them? We wrote those," Stevenson said.

The family expected to read impact statements in the courtroom were told that only the court would consider what was written. Even though those statements were considered by the court, the family felt they deserved the opportunity to confront the couple and ask one more time for them reveal where boys bodies are.

[...]

Last edited:
It's in this article. 25 minutes. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Thank you Pommy. This was worth the time to watch. I feel a bit better after hearing this press conference. Feel confidant these 2 will not get out early. 19 years to life.

I believe the reason one did not flip on the other was either the remains are in terrible condition and show abuse or they placed them in dump and revealing this would only make them more ruthless. JMO.

I will never forget Cincere and Classic, may they Rest In Peace.

It's in this article. 25 minutes. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

The first Media question about the gag order infringing on their rights to the info really ticked me off.
They were trying to make a case and get a conviction.

Hearing the DA's speculation on Classic's death broke my heart. The family not being able to read impact statements live to the Wests was sad. I appreciated her bluntness about the Wests and her comments on Stallings presenting JW as a victim.

She also stated Stallings comment about a murder case that had a life sentence with probation was not a murder charge.

Hearing the DA's speculation on Classic's death broke my heart. The family not being able to read impact statements live to the Wests was sad. I appreciated her bluntness about the Wests and her comments on Stallings presenting JW as a victim.

She also stated Stallings comment about a murder case that had a life sentence with probation was not a murder charge.
BBM That was so difficult to hear. I know it's only her gut reaction but it makes so much sense. Just heartbreaking. MOO

It starts at about the 16:45 mark. She says, "My opinion is that after Cincere was killed, that Classic was lost. They were four and three years old, and they were together since birth. Different foster homes, different places, and without Cincere, Classic was probably crying a lot, um devastated, probably looking for him, and they had to come up with something to take care of that."

:(

Still wondering where those sad little boys are now...

When they ought to be dreaming about bikes & roller skates & video games under the tree.

Wearing these:

1701520471941.jpeg
image from sears.com

RIP, rambunctious little guys!

jmho ymmv lrr

Still wondering where those sad little boys are now...

When they ought to be dreaming about bikes & roller skates & video games under the tree.

Wearing these:

View attachment 465334
image from sears.com

RIP, rambunctious little guys!

jmho ymmv lrr
I wonder constantly if the two miserable souls responsible will ever be honest with everyone about where the boys really are so that they can one day have a proper burial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back