GUILTY CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4), still missing, Calif. City, *Mistrial on counts 4 & 5)* 21 Dec 2020 #8

DEC 8, 2023
A federal judge won’t reconsider his dismissal of multiple defendants from a $40 million lawsuit filed by the biological mother of Orrin and Orson West, the two boys who went missing in 2020 and whose adoptive parents were convicted of murder earlier this year.

On Wednesday, Senior U.S. District Judge John A. Mendez denied a motion to reconsider his earlier ruling, according to court filings. He found attorneys for plaintiffs Ryan Dean and her mother, Dana Moorer, failed to show the motion was warranted.

“In their motion and supporting papers, plaintiffs fail to set forth any new facts to support their arguments,” Mendez wrote in a court filing. “Plaintiffs also repeated several arguments in this motion that were previously raised and rejected in their opposition to defendants’ motions to dismiss.”

[...]

DEC 18, 2023
Friends and family of Orrin and Orson West will be holding a candle light vigil and toy giveaway Thursday to mark the third anniversary of the disappearance of the two young boys reported missing in 2020.

An anonymous organizer has wrapped toys to distribute to children ages six to 12-years-old on Dec. 21 at 815 Potomac Ave., across the street from Bessie Owens School, beginning at 2 p.m.

DEC 21, 2023
Gathering outside despite the rain, families huddled beneath a covered area of Martin Luther King Jr. Park on Thursday afternoon to commemorate the third anniversary of the disappearance of Orrin and Orson West, starting with a prayer led by Keisha Stevenson, the leader of Pull It Off Foundation.

“We know today is in honor of Classic and Cincere, Lord. We know they have been missing for three years as of today,” Stevenson said. “We need answers, Lord. We know they are still out there somewhere.”

[...]

I don't think the family is going to give up looking for the boys, they want to bring them home. Maybe one of the two will eventually "tell". Would that have any further legal consequences if one of them did?

Just checking... Trezell is in a medical facility. Wonder what that's about.
WEST, JACQUELINE
CDCR Number WH1972
Age 34
Current Location Central California Women’s Facility
Admission Date Oct 17 2023
Parole Eligible Date May, 2031
Board of Parole Hearing's Actions​
DateActionStatusOutcome
May 2027ConsultationPendingTentative date for consultation with incarcerated person

WEST, TREZELL
CDCR Number BW2771
Age 37
Current Location California Medical Facility
Admission Date Oct 20 2023
Parole Eligible Date May, 2034
Board of Parole Hearing's Actions​
DateActionStatusOutcome
May 2030ConsultationPendingTentative date for consultation with incarcerated person

Maybe the guilt is getting to him!! I still hope one of them tells the truth one day.

Every day, I look at Facebook, so many of my friends post daily, hourly, pictures of their dogs and cats. And I remember the boys, with the same sad pictures. My friends pets have more love than Orrin and Orson ever had in their short lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigailsmaurer
Back