Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Are there any news out there? Anything from the court?
Case Number: FVI19001163
Case Title: The People of the State of California vs. Jennifer Rachel Contreras
Disposition Hearing on 1/24/2020 was reset to 3/20/2020 at 8:30 a.m.

Case Number: FVI19001162
Case Title: The People of the State of California vs. Jackee Raquel Contreras
Disposition Hearing on 1/24/2020 was reset to 3/20/2020 at 8:30 a.m.

Smart Search - Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino

Easter is one month from today, and Duke will not be attending Sunday School in some handsome little Easter outfit or out hunting eggs like most other children. I am still ANGRY.

g02153.gif

Your anger is warranted and shared Pommy!! Do we have any locals in the San Bernardino area? It would be great if a WS'er could attend some of the hearings.
I am pretty local...however our courtrooms are being closed effective today through 4/2. It looks like Victorville will have one courtroom open for emergency matters, so I anticipate the date will get changed since it's just a dispo/reset.

I am pretty local...however our courtrooms are being closed effective today through 4/2. It looks like Victorville will have one courtroom open for emergency matters, so I anticipate the date will get changed since it's just a dispo/reset.
The hearing was changed to 4/10, but our court closure has been extended to 4/30 so, it will be changed again.

I hope they find this poor sweet little angel soon! He deserves a proper burial! It has been well over a year now & the monsters need to talk & be honest, but they won't unfortunately, their lives are more important apparently. So so sad!
c4f0d6c08257f3a75725a7583894b1b8.gif

Next court hearing is 12/4/20, same thing Eleven_11 said. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?
Most California courts are overwhelmed with cases and not enough Judges/courtrooms to hear the cases quickly. On top of that we now have the Covid-19 situation which still has most courts here at minimum services. I’m assuming the DA is in no rush to go to trial as it also gives LE more time to find the child’s remains. It’s not unusual to have a 3-4 year gap between arrest and trial here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back