CA CA - Ericka Guerrero, 29, missing after desert party, San Bernardino, 20 July 2019 *vehicle found*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A 29-year-old Norwalk woman who went missing after attending a desert party in San Bernardino more than a week ago. Ericka Guerrero was last seen about 2 p.m. on July 20.

She was driving a dark red 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, California license plate 7FNV805, which has not been found.

Guerrero is a 5-foot-3 Latina with curly brown hair and brown eyes. She weighs about 190 pounds and has a “CHAOS” tattoo on her neck. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, black jeans and a jean jacket.

Norwalk woman goes missing after desert party • Long Beach Post News

Screen-Shot-2019-07-29-at-11.19.56-AM-767x1017.png
Screen-Shot-2019-07-29-at-11.20.06-AM-1110x572.png

I wondered the same thing... I've heard things like Burning Man called a "desert party." Alternately, we used to go to parties and raves out in the desert when I was a teenager... some clarity on where exactly she was and what type of event would help.

desert party is just what it sounds like. A party in the desert. (Or does it sound like a party celebrating the desert maybe? It's not - just a party outside in the desert.) You can be as loud as you want. You can have a bonfire. You can play loud music that might be offensive to others. You can be outside. Lots of room for dancing or whatever. These parties can get pretty wild and crazy. As in, "No one can hear you scream." You can go off in your own area for whatever and still be "at" the party.

All that said, I can see why there is a lot of worry about Ericka. 10 days now.

Massive amount of info in a reply to a comment, by MT, on the LACSD's FB post about Ericka being missing. Make sure to choose all comments, it is in a reply to a comment about concealed weapons. Make sure to tap on "more" for the full story.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

It doesn't give much hope, IMO. I hope I'm wrong. Edited to fix link.

Massive amount of info in a reply to a comment, by MT, on the LACSD's FB post about Ericka being missing. Make sure to choose all comments, it is in a reply to a comment about concealed weapons. Make sure to tap on "more" for the full story.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

It doesn't give much hope, IMO. I hope I'm wrong. Edited to fix link.
I think that was just a CC group trying to get their message out even if they didn't have any proof it was related to her going missing.

Still missing.

Ericka was added to NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact July 20, 2019
NamUs Case Created December 4, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Near Mojave Base, California
San Bernardino County

Circumstances of Disappearance
On 07-20-19 Ms. Guerrero along with two other friends drove to a remote area near the Mojave Base, in San Bernardino, CA. The remote area was hosting a rave type party. As the party progressed towards the morning to afternoon hours the next day, Ms. Guerrero drove away from the location and disappeared. On 09-04-19 the vehicle Ms. Guerrero's left in was found near the area of the rave type party. Ms. Guerrero was not present in the vehicle. Several search and rescue operations were conducted in the proceeding weeks, which met with negative results.

These are misleading clues. Mojave Base? Unknown to locals. In San Bernardino CA.? Do you mean County? I may be familiar with this area, but these place names are throwing me off.

I wondered the same thing... I've heard things like Burning Man called a "desert party." Alternately, we used to go to parties and raves out in the desert when I was a teenager... some clarity on where exactly she was and what type of event would help.

im not sure but i know in riverside county ppl take a camper and ATV's out into the dessert and party. they call it Glamis

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back