CA CA - Ericka Guerrero, 29, missing after desert party, San Bernardino, 20 July 2019 *vehicle found*

These are misleading clues. Mojave Base? Unknown to locals. In San Bernardino CA.? Do you mean County? I may be familiar with this area, but these place names are throwing me off.

yes its san bernardino county. this would be somewhere along the 58 that runs between bakersfield and barstow.

Welcome to any new members who have joined this discussion about Ericka's case.

Please take time to review Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules) that you agreed to upon registration with Websleuths. Those rules are linked in my signature, and the two threads that are the most helpful to begin with are Etiquette & Information, and Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

118357130_3868874959806055_6653808927863175840_o.jpg

Aug 25, 2020
Can You Help Us Find Ericka Guerrero? Missing 7/20/19 #Lancaster #Palmdale #Norwalk #LASD

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Missing Persons Unit Investigators are asking for the public’s help locating Ericka Guerrero. She was last seen at a desert party in San Bernardino on Saturday, July 20, 2019, at approximately 2:00 p.m.

The red 2012 Nissan Pathfinder Ericka was driving at the time of her disappearance was found. On Wednesday, September 4, 2019, a passerby located the Pathfinder on a dirt road in the area of Black Mountain Wilderness in San Bernardino. Ericka was not located in or near the vehicle.

Ms. Guerrero is a female Hispanic 29 years-old, 5'3” tall, 190lbs, curly brown hair, brown eyes and last seen wearing a white shirt, black jeans, a jean jacket. She has a “CHAOS” tattoo on her neck and resides in the city of Norwalk.

Her loved ones are very worried about her.

If you've seen Ericka or have information about her disappearance, please call investigators. Your tips could help us make contact with her to check on her safety and wellbeing.

Anyone with information about this missing person and/or the pictured vehicle, is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Missing Person Unit at (323) 890-5500.

If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you can call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS(8477), or by using your smart phone and downloading the “P3” Tips Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple App Store, or by using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org

I have commented about this before, but will again. This L.A. County S.D. Bulletin is way too confusing to keep posting IMO. Locations are vague and misnamed. None of this occurred in San Bernardino. No offense to the poster.

<modsnip>

The only thing I would add is that the party was probably located at the abandoned airfield south of hwy 58 about 2 mi. East of Helendale rd. They used to have raves there in those days until people started getting murdered there. The vehicle was found North of hwy 58 off of Helendale rd. In the Black Mountain/Opal Mountain area.
The LASD bulletin names the location of the party Mojave Base I believe. That is currently the name of an off limits location on Fort Irwin. It is part of NASA/JPL Goldstone facility and there is no way in heck that party was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be very little information on MSM regarding her disappearance.
Whose car was she driving? Was this the car used to take the 4 of them to the party?
If so, how did the others get home?
Did she leave her two young sons with a babysitter? Maybe this person has some clues.
:(

I emailed VVNG, a local news service, and asked them to look into wether the remains were identified as Erica or Justin. We just don’t get the info like we used to. Takes forever!

Welcome to any new members who have joined this discussion about Ericka's case.

Please take time to review Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules) that you agreed to upon registration with Websleuths. Those rules are linked in my signature, and the two threads that are the most helpful to begin with are Etiquette & Information, and Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

UPDATED MOD NOTE:

Bringing forth this Moderator Note above from last year to remind all why some posts have been removed. Specifically, these were the most recent violations of the Websleuths rules:
- posting inside information withOUT Websleuths verification as an insider.
- posting info as fact without substantiating MSM or LE links.
- accusing people of being complicit when they have not been named as suspects or person of interest.
- posting a photo without a substantiating approved link.

Websleuths intentionally has set high standards as a fact-based discussion forum. There are many other sites where “anything goes” without guidelines of what may be posted. Websleuths is not one of them.

Please keep that in mind when posting AND replying to other posts. The victims, missing persons, their family and friends, and the members of Websleuths deserve that we post respectfully and responsibly according to the rules we agreed to when we joined. Thank you for your efforts to do that.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

I can’t believe how Erickas case gets so much less attention. It seems that way to me. Am I wrong?
Also it’s very common for the vehicle to be abandoned with no prints or evidence inside.
I would like to see this one solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frisca
Back