CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross left the children home alone while going to the bank to do business. Do we have any idea how far away the bank is and what time he went there? Seeing that the children were alone and taking a nap, did he do anything other then go to the ATM? And if he did - why? Hope they get a warrant for his safe deposit box! mho

Do we know what time he was at the car parts yard?

Ross was at home with kids
Ross was at the bank without kids
Ross was at car salvage yard with crying child (we're not sure one or both)
Ross was at parking lot behind Jennifer's place of work with at least one child (the baby)

And we know Ross was early in dropping the children off 'cause he had an orientation and a class that night.

Does anyone know what time Jennifer started work that day? TIA

I'm such an idiot with maps and directions - I'm trying to figure out his mobile route that morning & afternoon.

Ross left the children home alone while going to the bank to do business. Do we have any idea how far away the bank is and what time he went there? Seeing that the children were alone and taking a nap, did he do anything other then go to the ATM? And if he did - why? Hope they get a warrant for his safe deposit box! mho

Do we know what time he was at the car parts yard?

Ross was at home with kids
Ross was at the bank without kids
Ross was at car salvage yard with crying child (we're not sure one or both)
Ross was at parking lot behind Jennifer's place of work with at least one child (the baby)

And we know Ross was early in dropping the children off 'cause he had an orientation and a class that night.

Does anyone know what time Jennifer started work that day? TIA

I'm such an idiot with maps and directions - I'm trying to figure out his mobile route that morning & afternoon.

----------------------------------------------
I do not know the time he went to the bank or how long he took.
I hope he on the bank's security camera.
Whatever his reason for leaving the kids, it was a wrong reason.

I am unsure of time at car parts yard, but it is in the threads.
Links now have been posted.

I read Jennifer started work early that day. 8am, I think.

Did anyone see this article....it reminded me of LR at the junk yard....a witness saying they heard Hasanni crying in the car...unless it was his sister who was crying in the car!

:(
Ex-Foster Mother Gets 25 To Life
Sacramento Jury Found Woman Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder, Child Abuse
POSTED: 3:46 pm PDT August 21, 2009
UPDATED: 4:53 pm PDT August 21, 2009
A former foster mother got 25 years to life Friday in the death of a 17-month-old child.

Tamekca Walker was convicted in July for killing the toddler, who was placed in her care.

Tamaihya Moore was placed in the foster home in 2007 after her father was arrested.

Walker admitted to prosecutors that when the girl cried constantly, she covered Moore's mouth until she stopped crying. :furious:

A jury found Walker guilty of second-degree murder and child abuse.

http://www.kcra.com/news/20499047/detail.html

:angel:

----------------------------------------------
I do not know the time he went to the bank or how long he took.
I hope he on the bank's security camera.
Whatever his reason for leaving the kids, it was a wrong reason.

I am unsure of time at car parts yard, but it is in the threads.
Links now have been posted.

I read Jennifer started work early that day. 8am, I think.

thanks - I find it very suspicious that he left an 18mo and a 5yo special needs child home alone at all. If he went to the ATM for money why didn't he do that when the children were with him...isn't that what a drive thru is for? What was so important that Ross HAD to get to the bank during nap time.

Could he have stopped off at a few stores for some supplies?

The man, who did not want to be identified, lives in an apartment near the driveway. He says that particular day; part of the street was void of parked cars.

"It was street sweep day, so half the street was shut down for no parking," he said.

Actually, I don't think this guy has his timing right. On Harwood, the street sweeping on the same side of the street as the driveway happens on 2nd Tuesdays of each month and is only enforced between 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. (The opposite side is 2nd Monday of the month, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.).

On College Ave, street sweeping happens in the middle of the night because it's so busy during the day.

Usually people begin to park on the street sweeping side shortly after enforcement ends around here, since parking is tight, so by the time of the disappearance, parking would have evened out at least somewhat and people would no longer have to circle due to street sweeping.

I will say, though, that it's hit or miss on that block. Sometimes lots of circling for parking, sometimes it's not too bad.

My security on my computer will not let me open anything to do with the 'castfire' link.

Just saying.

La when the links AWC posts come up 'castfire' they're from www.KRON.com. I think they're coming up that way because AWC and some other posters puters are using this castfire program to open the video's.

La when the links AWC posts come up 'castfire' they're from www.KRON.com. I think they're coming up that way because AWC and some other posters puters are using this castfire program to open the video's.

Okay, thanks. I can open anything from KRON, so I do have to read it or see vodeo from there.

Thanks for the explanation!

About this fundraiser - who is putting it on? Is it friends of Ross and Jennifer? I do not want to see Ross and Jennifer benefit from donations in any way. I am just mean that way when I suspect that Ross murdered little Hasanni in a fit of rage and that Jennifer knows about it.

In that last video, I feel like Ross is almost holding Jennifer hostage. He knows she might would break under heavy questioning, IMO. He is running the entire show, IMO. LE and the FBI will get him, tho.

WHY does Ross and Jennifer keep talking as if the children will be given back to them if Hasanni is found? I was under the impression that it had already been stated that the two would not be getting the children back at all, period.

I just want Hasanni located even if it is bad news. Then this mystery of who Ross really is will come out. I hope that his every waking moment is filled with fear that the doorbell will ring and LE will be there to arrest him.

I know there's been talk about looking up public records on LR and his prior business. Have we looked at all the cases mentioned here?

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

When you put in Louis Ross, there are some interesting case results in various counties, for Louis Ross III, Louis W Ross and Louis Welton Ross in MD.

Louis Welton Ross III:
LIEN, Peace Order, BONF (not sure what BONF means)

Louis Ross III:
3 entries, all where LR3 is defendent, $11K, 2nd includes something about staying away from schools & residence of other party, 3rd is a lien.

Louis W Ross III:
$300 judgment re: lien, $4500 "foreign" judgment, $1800 judgment, 1 against LR Technical Consulting, 1 tax default lien

Louis W. Ross:
$2200 judgment with wage garnishment

While not all these may be him, what concerns me is that there's a mention of a "Peace Order" on the "Louis Welton Ross III" name. My understanding was that a peace order was similar to (perhaps inferior to) a TRO?

I found this explanation on Maryland Peace Orders Online:
http://www.peoples-law.org/domviol/legal_options/comparing_protect.htm

From looking at that chart, it seems that if you had been, say, raped or beaten up by someone you did not live with or were not related to, you would seek a peace order instead of a protective order by MD law.

There are also addresses attached to each record that might be worth checking out, some in Columbia MD (where his LR Technical Consulting e-mails stated he was at), which is in Howard County.

I know there's been talk about looking up public records on LR and his prior business. Have we looked at all the cases mentioned here?

When you put in Louis Ross, there are some interesting case results in various counties, for Louis Ross III, Louis W Ross and Louis Welton Ross in MD.

Louis Welton Ross III:

Louis Ross III:
3 entries, all where LR3 is defendent, $11K, 2nd includes something about staying away from schools & residence of other party, 3rd is a lien.

Louis W Ross III:
$300 judgment re: lien, $4500 "foreign" judgment, $1800 judgment, 1 against LR Technical Consulting, 1 tax default lien

Louis W. Ross:

While not all these may be him, what concerns me is that there's a mention of a "Peace Order" on the "Louis Welton Ross III" name. My understanding was that a peace order was similar to (perhaps inferior to) a TRO?

From looking at that chart, it seems that if you had been, say, raped or beaten up by someone you did not live with or were not related to, you would seek a peace order instead of a protective order by MD law.

There are also addresses attached to each record that might be worth checking out, some in Columbia MD (where his LR Technical Consulting e-mails stated he was at), which is in Howard County.

Did you see the woman's name who was a co-defendent on the $11k suit ?
BTW, I'm sure it's him. I found him at that address in columbia md.

Then in 2005, he had a peace order against another woman AD

I also noticed that it appears he has at least one, maybe two, Peace Orders against him on file. Additionally, it appears TekSystems was garnishing his wages, ordered by the State of MD for not paying $5K in taxes.

The picture of this guy isn't shaping up to look good...

Louis Welton Ross III:

Louis Ross III:

Louis W Ross III:

Louis W. Ross:

Thanks for putting all his charges in one place...The the 3 civil lawsuits were posted way back - that's Ross for sure. Another poster found an arrest for ...failing to care for an animal...that charge originated in VA. Ross was also sued by a company in VA., and may be one of the civil judgements against him that you have posted. Thanks again! Oh..he also had a Peace Order against a woman in MD...I looked her up and found her married. Don't know what that's about. Do you? Wonder if it's the same woman who took out a Peace Order on him?

He has a history of being totally irresponsible, failing to get along with others, financial dishonesty, and severe anger problems...a sociopath for sure and he wonders why the public sees him as the perp???

Thanks Angel - has anyone figured out how to open it? I've tried them all. TIA

For those who are trying to open the videos posted by KRON4.......you don't have to save them when the download comes up....I just select open....the file doesn't take too long to download into whatever you have running already on your PC's...for instance Quick Time Player, Windows Media, Adobe Media Player etc. ....I let it pick what it wanted to open them with on my PC it is Quick Time Player. They won't be saved to your PC unless you want to save them of course most of you know that.

I hope that this makes sense to you all.....falling asleep as I type this. :winko:

You can as Columbo posted find them on the Home Page for KRON4 or you can find many of the recent & past videos here at:

"The Search For Hasanni:
Here you will find these links included at The Search For Hasanni.
*NOTE: I have found that not every video & article has been entered into this page though, but it is easier to check here first if you don't want to wait for it to open. On my PC it only takes about 30seconds for them to open without going here. I do wish that KRON4's videos just plain ole opened like most other news media links do! :crazy:

The Search for Hasanni Campbell Videos!

KRON 4 Coverage of the Search for Hasanni!

The Search for Hasanni Campbell Links!

http://www.kron4.com/News/SpecialCoverage/TheSearchforHasanni/tabid/506/Default.aspx

KRON4 Home Page will show the most recent videos on it at:
http://www.kron4.com/News/tabid/36/Default.aspx

One thing I want to mention before I try to get some sleep & is really buggin me everytime I hear it.......How come LR always calls himself dad & JC is just an Auntie???? This has been brought up before, but what gives him the privalege to have a higher title of dad than JC just still being Auntie???

You can tell who runs that household...:shakehead: JC looks so scared & timid around him. I think she knows whatever happened it was by the fault of LR or is it because she was forced to help him to cover it up??? They aren't even married yet...I would think she would have been the one to have the title of mom before him until they were married at least. He isn't a blood relative or a Uncle in anyway (that we know of :eek:) that is until they are married. Makes me wonder why he has always does this....:confused:

OT: I have a few more pages to get back caught up on the thread here later today....time to get some shut eye with hopes when I wake up Hasanni is found! :crossfingers:

:wave: Nite All & Good Morning All! :sunshine:

:praying: For Hasanni!

Hasanni Help Us Find You Our Little Handsome Guy! :blowkiss:

About this fundraiser - who is putting it on? Is it friends of Ross and Melissa? I do not want to see Ross and Melissa benefit from donations in any way. I am just mean that way when I suspect that Ross murdered little Hasanni in a fit of rage and that Melissa knows about it.

In that last video, I feel like Ross is almost holding Melissa hostage.
<snip>

WHY does Ross and Melissa keep talking as if the children will be given back to them if Hasanni is found?

Melissa? Are you talking about Jennifer? (I assume so, but....)

I have just been through close to 100 video clips dating back to August 10th when this child disappeared. I'd like for someone to explain something to me if you can. In every instance I can locate where this gray 2002 BMW 745i is present, the trunk is open, there appears to be a stroller in the back (and then it's gone), and the car is sitting across the street and considerably up the block from the parking alcove where the back door of Shuz is?!?!? I cannot find one picture or video clip in which this car sits in the alcove behind Shuz building or any closer to Shuz for that matter.

This car is sitting one parking meter from the intersection of Harwood and College.
Here's an example..
BMW745i2.jpg

note the tree, the sunken driveway behind Ross and the building.
BMW745iAug10th.jpg

Naturally, the first thing you think is that he moved the car because he was blocking Shuz parking lot. But first, wouldn't LE say not to touch the car? Second, was the fact that he was blocking traffic bothering him at that moment? Third, he backed it up with the trunk open into oncoming traffic when LE probably sealed off the area almost immediately? Every instance in which this car appears the trunk remains open. Oh, and he's STILL blocking traffic. He's sitting dead in front of the driveway you see behind him. Note the red on the curb? I assume that means "HEY, don't park from here to that driveway." The curb stops just ahead of his passenger's side rear wheel and the driveway begins. Therefore, he's in it!

The last picture shows the proximity between where the car sits in these pictures and Shuz parking alcove.
Harwood2.jpg

At the top of your screen Harwood runs left to right. Shuz is at the bottom of your screen. The car is parked roughly between where "STOP' is printed on the road and the sunken driveway across the street from Shuz.
So he's in a hurry, he's just gotten there, he's running for a cell phone to call police while trying to locate Hasanni, who is GONE...and while he's doing all of this and LE shows up, he moves the car? NOT.

I have just been through close to 100 video clips dating back to August 10th when this child disappeared. I'd like for someone to explain something to me if you can. In every instance I can locate where this gray 2002 BMW 745i is present, the trunk is open, there appears to be a stroller in the back (and then it's gone), and the car is sitting across the street and considerably up the block from the parking alcove where the back door of Shuz is?!?!? I cannot find one picture or video clip in which this car sits in the alcove behind Shuz building or any closer to Shuz for that matter.

This car is sitting one parking meter from the intersection of Harwood and College.
Here's an example..
BMW745i2.jpg

note the tree, the sunken driveway behind Ross and the building.
BMW745iAug10th.jpg

Naturally, the first thing you think is that he moved the car because he was blocking Shuz parking lot. But first, wouldn't LE say not to touch the car? Second, was the fact that he was blocking traffic bothering him at that moment? Third, he backed it up with the trunk open into oncoming traffic when LE probably sealed off the area almost immediately? Every instance in which this car appears the trunk remains open. Oh, and he's STILL blocking traffic. He's sitting dead in front of the driveway you see behind him. Note the red on the curb? I assume that means "HEY, don't park from here to that driveway." The curb stops just ahead of his passenger's side rear wheel and the driveway begins. Therefore, he's in it!

The last picture shows the proximity between where the car sits in these pictures and Shuz parking alcove.
Harwood2.jpg

At the top of your screen Harwood runs left to right. Shuz is at the bottom of your screen. The car is parked roughly between where "STOP' is printed on the road and the sunken driveway across the street from Shuz.
So he's in a hurry, he's just gotten there, he's running for a cell phone to call police while trying to locate Hasanni, who is GONE...and while he's doing all of this and LE shows up, he moves the car? NOT.

Shutterfly, are you questioning whether he ever really was parked in the alcove at all ? Sure seems like he wasn't in the alcove at all, by these pictures. Hmmmmm.....this means LR's story is even screwier than we thought. And the media has been repeating an incorrect story??

For those who are trying to open the videos posted by KRON4.......you don't have to save them when the download comes up....I just select open....the file doesn't take too long to download into whatever you have running already on your PC's...for instance Quick Time Player, Windows Media, Adobe Media Player etc. ....I let it pick what it wanted to open them with on my PC it is Quick Time Player. They won't be saved to your PC unless you want to save them of course most of you know that.

I hope that this makes sense to you all.....falling asleep as I type this. :winko:

You can as Columbo posted find them on the Home Page for KRON4 or you can find many of the recent & past videos here at:

"The Search For Hasanni:
Here you will find these links included at The Search For Hasanni.
*NOTE: I have found that not every video & article has been entered into this page though, but it is easier to check here first if you don't want to wait for it to open. On my PC it only takes about 30seconds for them to open without going here. I do wish that KRON4's videos just plain ole opened like most other news media links do! :crazy:

The Search for Hasanni Campbell Videos!

KRON 4 Coverage of the Search for Hasanni!

The Search for Hasanni Campbell Links!

http://www.kron4.com/News/SpecialCoverage/TheSearchforHasanni/tabid/506/Default.aspx

KRON4 Home Page will show the most recent videos on it at:
http://www.kron4.com/News/tabid/36/Default.aspx

One thing I want to mention before I try to get some sleep & is really buggin me everytime I hear it.......How come LR always calls himself dad & JC is just an Auntie???? This has been brought up before, but what gives him the privalege to have a higher title of dad than JC just still being Auntie???

You can tell who runs that household...:shakehead: JC looks so scared & timid around him. I think she knows whatever happened it was by the fault of LR or is it because she was forced to help him to cover it up??? They aren't even married yet...I would think she would have been the one to have the title of mom before him until they were married at least. He isn't a blood relative or a Uncle in anyway (that we know of :eek:) that is until they are married. Makes me wonder why he has always does this....:confused:

OT: I have a few more pages to get back caught up on the thread here later today....time to get some shut eye with hopes when I wake up Hasanni is found! :crossfingers:

:wave: Nite All & Good Morning All! :sunshine:

:praying: For Hasanni!

Hasanni Help Us Find You Our Little Handsome Guy! :blowkiss:

HI AWC ! I think he is on some kind of power trip. He needs to feel as if he is The Boss or something. Even to the point of not letting Jennifer assume the title of "mom" to Hasanni. It's really weird...considering they were on the verge of breaking up just a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler