CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LR went there and made no calls in that area, then there would be no "pings" to direct LE to search there, right?
It sure looks like a place where someone could dump a body (sorry). I'm wondering how accessible it is? Sometimes these areas have gates that close the road off to the general public.
No ~ the phone doesn't have to be engaged in a call to transmit a ping to the tower. Depending on the type of cell phone he has, it could have GPS built in also. MOO

No ~ the phone doesn't have to be engaged in a call to transmit a ping to the tower. Depending on the type of cell phone he has, it could have GPS built in also. MOO

What if the sim card and/or battery has been removed, will it ping then panthera?

I'm no expert when it comes to cell phones, but it strikes me that he'd either have to take the battery out of it to avoid pings or simply leave it at home. And I do believe this guy is smart enough to do just that. Needless to say this aerial I used probably has some age on it and I have no way of being sure the road system remains open with no gates BUT I've traced all the roads leading in and there were no gates when the aerials were taken.
On a side note. I just found out that the water level right now in Willow Slough is at 22.14 feet and has been since well before Hasanni went missing.
The openess of it bothers me though. It seems like he'd be too exposed if he were driving in there and disposing of a body in the water. All he'd need would be a helicopter flying overhead, get caught and try to explain why he's there. :waitasec: MOO

What if the sim card and/or battery has been removed, will it ping then panthera?
No ~ because it's "life" would be removed! I've got a couple old cell phones without a battery or SIM card and they aren't doing anything! :)

============================================================
Hassani's mom was interviewed on a local television station,
early on in the investigation.
She is said to have cerebal palsy herself.
Recently, it is said Hassani and his sister were taken away from her because of possible abuse issues.
At least that is how I remember it. Anyone?

I used to babysit and live next door to JC and SC from the mid 80's until I moved from my Moms place in 1990 but I still seen them off and on until 99.
JC was a sweet girl and shy. They were born and raised in SF. I remember hearing them say that SC had drug abuse issues and health issues and could'nt care for the children. I agree with most people that JC had nothing to do with this as for LR I cant speak for him. I also do believe he's in/near water but maybe they should look at the Hayward or San Leandro marinas

I don't think we've actually confirmed who owns the house and I'm not sure there is a way we can do that. It certainly makes more sense that they would be renters, vis-a-vis their apparent income situation!

I don't have time to find it at the moment but we should be able to look up the tax records for the address and see whose name is attached to them.

I don't think we've actually confirmed who owns the house and I'm not sure there is a way we can do that. It certainly makes more sense that they would be renters, vis-a-vis their apparent income situation!

There's no deed recorded in LR's name in Alameda county.

http://rechart1.acgov.org/

Didn't want anyone to miss this new interview....I apologize if someone already posted it....it's been a busy day for me today. :wink:

RAW VIDEO: Interview With Louis Ross, Foster Father To Missing Boy 08/21/09
http://serve.castfire.com/video/144927/144927_2009-08-21-164320.mp4

LR WHERE IS HASANNI? PLEASE TELL SO THAT HIS LOVED ONES CAN FIND SOME CLOSURE TODAY!!!!! :cry:

:angel:

Didn't want anyone to miss this new interview....I apologize if someone already posted it....it's been a busy day for me today. :wink:

RAW VIDEO: Interview With Louis Ross, Foster Father To Missing Boy 08/21/09
http://serve.castfire.com/video/144927/144927_2009-08-21-164320.mp4

LR WHERE IS HASANNI? PLEASE TELL SO THAT HIS LOVED ONES CAN FIND SOME CLOSURE TODAY!!!!! :cry:

:angel:

Thanks Angel - has anyone figured out how to open it? I've tried them all. TIA

http://www.kron.com/

look for the 'raw video'

ETA...sorry, I really butchered that the first time I tried to post the link

Thanks - My computer wanted to download this video and I thought there was a mistake...I ended up watching it.

Wonder if Stanford has a drama club he can join!!! :boohoo:

Thanks AWC.
I have a question for those in the know.
LR mentions the outcome is that he was 99% deceptive in the lie detector test.
He then refers to 3 of the 5 questions as having been "controlled", ie age, name, home address, etc... and uses THAT to make the outcome seem impossible as he says 99% deceptive would mean he must have lied about those questions as well.

Am I wrong in my thinking that a LDT's resulting percentages are based AGAINST those controlled questions and not INCLUDING them? I'm fairly certain that if they gave him 5 questions and 3 were controlled, then the 99% deception was on the 2 uncontrolled questions.

Thanks AWC.
I have a question for those in the know.
LR mentions the outcome is that he was 99% deceptive in the lie detector test.
He then refers to 3 of the 5 questions as having been "controlled", ie age, name, home address, etc... and uses THAT to make the outcome seem impossible as he says 99% deceptive would mean he must have lied about those questions as well.

Am I wrong in my thinking that a LDT's resulting percentages are based AGAINST those controlled questions and not INCLUDING them? I'm fairly certain that if they gave him 5 questions and 3 were controlled, then the 99% deception was on the 2 uncontrolled questions.

Statistically you seem to be right on target - that's exactly how it should be interpreted. However, in the mind of Ross...who knows!!!

Did anyone else see this article? It says that Shemika Campbell was physically abusive toward Hasanni, and that's why he was taken away (one of the reasons)...Other articles that I had read up until now seemed to say that the bio dad was the abusive one.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/18/crimesider /entry5250324.shtml

My heart just aches for this beautiful child!!!

For anyone that would like to see SC interviewed here is the link..

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=53961@kpix.dayport.com

Thanks, I've been wanting to see that.
Do we know how long it's been since Hassani was taken away from her ?
It's obvious she has issues, but I can't help but think that he made it 4 years with her, he's with LR 9 months and he's missing and probably dead.

Very well both could of been. They were both on drugs and had many other issues. I wonder if they have looked into the bio father of HC.

As far as I can remember from way back on the first thread, Hasanni's bio-dad hasn't been in the picture for a long time, and (I think) is currently serving jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleCrimeOnThePrairie