CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
and HOW DARE anyone question the great and powerful LWR....THE THIRD

Heeeeeyyyyy...hold up a second here..STOP...REWIND

Jennifer met him at the front door? Either she's psychic or she saw the car. Which would mean he was coming from the wrong direction, and that maybe she went to the front door to see if that WAS his car. And why would she go to the front if she saw him and not the back? What if he WAS coming from the wrong direction, she wasn't expecting him because she knew nothing about him being early that day (he didn't call either), so she went to the front thinking she was mistaken, and wanted a better look at the car to be sure?

So anyway, he says she met him at the FRONT door, he never SET FOOT in the store, but that it took 'tops five minutes' before she opened the back door. Then what was HE doing all that time if he didn't go in the store? Why didn't he go immediately back from where he'd come? Was he standing out in front of the store looking stupid for the time it took her to get to the back door? Maybe they were standing in front of the store discussing/arguing about the reason he was here and hour early and didn't call, let her know ahead of time, nothing.

Is that making any sense or am I reaching WAY too far?

I don't see it as reaching--you are thinking of all possibilities, and that's the kind of thinking that can solve crimes.

So that's the kind of drain on the corner of the property on Roxie? I wasn't able to get a street view or zoom in that far on this computer.

I still think he transported him somewhere in his car. Probably on the other side of Oakland somewhere and then it took more time (more people around maybe) and he ended up running late?

I have a scenario in my mind but wish I had more facts (like whether Aaliyah was at Pick Your Parts) so I could clean it up a bit.

BTW, I found this from LR which may give reason he and JC are not searching. The source of the post is http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/12/BA2U197IUU.DTL

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09.

Here is the link to the video where LR mentions that he talks to the dog handler & handler says they picked up a scent in the apartments. http://www.ktvu.com/video/20522141/index.html The dog part is right around 3:00 into video.

Problem is, he tells us to watch the video of the dog search and there has never been one released that I can find. Would love to know why not.

Here is the link to the video where LR mentions that he talks to the dog handler & handler says they picked up a scent in the apartments. http://www.ktvu.com/video/20522141/index.html The dog part is right around 3:00 into video.

Problem is, he tells us to watch the video of the dog search and there has never been one released that I can find. Would love to know why not.

Doobiedoo, thank you kindly for finding this video!!!

I think the video of the dog search is a figment of LR's imagination. One of his many lies. Is he related to Mark Geragos? Just throws any old bs at the wall to see if it sticks!

He says "Monday night" in this video, implying that's when it was shown, so I assume the video he's referencing would be posted between the 10th and 13th at the latest. I'll go look and see if I've got it.

Good To Meet all of you. Have, until now, just lurked b/c all of you have a great sixth sense and provides me food for thought.

As to the above comment regarding LE's statement that this little boy is not in Oakland, does anyone know if either F.P's phone records were obtained and gone over for cell tower pings, dates,times of conversations or periods of time there weren't any communication going on?

Hi Novice Seeker, welcome to WS.

I haven't seen it reported that LE requested the cell phone records of both parents. As another poster said, I do believe they already have though.

It was reported that LWR gave his cell phone itself to the LE.

Then we have the report of a text sent to JC from LWR that was found on a cell phone (I can't recall if it was found on hers or his).

So although it hasn't been reported yet, I think it's safe to say that a subpoena was issued for their cell phone records.

IIRC the subpoena's in this case are sealed? We had the opportunity to view one because it was leaked.

I'm going to post the Who's Who tomorrow morning. I have 24 hours to edit that first post.

References to minors are initials only (Hasanni's sister). If I wasn't sure if someone fit the mentioned in mainstream media (like neighbors who made a one-time comment) I just used first name and last initial.

If you don't mind visiting another site (as linked in my post) to see who/what I've put in and what I might have missed, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, you can wait until I've posted it tomorrow morning and give feedback then.

:clap: that's a wonderful who's who Noway :hug:

The credit goes to those that posted all this info here. I just pulled it into one place. (or am in the process -- 2 Hasanni threads reviewed; 3 to go)

The credit goes to those that posted all this info here. I just pulled it into one place. (or am in the process -- 2 Hasanni threads reviewed; 3 to go)

That's an extremely valuable service, Noway - once the threads get this big and numerous, it is really a heroic task to collate the info into neater small threads this way for people. Makes the sleuthing a lot easier. Thanks!

I haven't been around as much recently - been trying to get some work done - but I have been reading along. Some good work still being done! Such collation is very useful for swifter reading.

Does anyone else wonder how JC can still be involved with LR since the murder of HC has been assigned to him? Think about how you would feel when LE couldn't find HCs' scent in the parking lot?

When my husband lost our daughter in a store, I was instantly livid with him. (She was 2 and had just gone around the corner to another aisle to look at something. I found her squatted down, just staring at some product. You'd a thought she was reading the ingredients) AND, I didn't get over it for days, every time I looked at him I thought "You baby loser!" (he turned out to be a great father.)

She absolutely can't deny that he was not involved because she wasn't with him the entire day. That leaves only one possibility. She was involved too. This whole thing was a set-up.

Human nature being what it is (capable of anything) how can you vouch for another person when NO ONE ELSE ON THE PLANET was there to witness their behavior?

Does anyone else wonder how JC can still be involved with LR since the murder of HC has been assigned to him? Think about how you would feel when LE couldn't find HCs' scent in the parking lot?

When my husband lost our daughter in a store, I was instantly livid with him. (She was 2 and had just gone around the corner to another aisle to look at something. I found her squatted down, just staring at some product. You'd a thought she was reading the ingredients) AND, I didn't get over it for days, every time I looked at him I thought "You baby loser!" (he turned out to be a great father.)

She absolutely can't deny that he was not involved because she wasn't with him the entire day. That leaves only one possibility. She was involved too. This whole thing was a set-up.

Human nature being what it is (capable of anything) how can you vouch for another person when NO ONE ELSE ON THE PLANET was there to witness their behavior?

I wonder how she feels every night when she goes to sleep next to him....like she might not wake up in the morning? Sorry to say that, but it must be scary. And, to be fair...maybe LR is afraid she might do something to him, too. Or have I been watching too much tv?

It's sort of hard to tell on the maps how remote an area is. For example, Redwood Regional Forest looks like it might have areas in which you could drive, park, walk in and leave a body and it wouldn't be seen from the road, but I can't tell if there are hiking paths in there that people would be walking on.

I wish a LE-type would give a run-down of what LR said and how the facts and evidence contradict his statements but I don't really expect it. They hope to have enough evidence to charge him; they won't be giving away their secrets.

RRF has car parks and trails. I've been there many times w/family for hikes. LE would never have found Nina Reiser if Hans hadn't shown them where he buried her. He could have taken HC there for a walk & just pushed him over into a gully after HC made him livid at the junkyard with his crying. It was said somewhere that he didn't get out of the car at the junkyard. Imagine how upset he was when he'd driven to the junkyard for nothing!

RRF has car parks and trails. I've been there many times w/family for hikes. LE would never have found Nina Reiser if Hans hadn't shown them where he buried her. He could have taken HC there for a walk & just pushed him over into a gully after HC made him livid at the junkyard with his crying. It was said somewhere that he didn't get out of the car at the junkyard. Imagine how upset he was when he'd driven to the junkyard for nothing!

I bet LR was aware of the Reiser case and how impossible it would be to find a body in the RRF. If he dumped Hasanni there it might explain him coming to Rockridge from the "wrong" direction as Shutterfly (I think) was speculating earlier?

I am so sick of going through all of these video's looking for specific things LR and/or JC say. I'm thinking we need transcripts. I nominate.....ME.
(In reality, I think it's more that I'm sick of hearing it over and over again. I'd rather just read it.)

I'll post them somewhere as I get them done...

I am so sick of going through all of these video's looking for specific things LR and/or JC say. I'm thinking we need transcripts. I nominate.....ME.
(In reality, I think it's more that I'm sick of hearing it over and over again. I'd rather just read it.)

Thank you so much Shutterfly! The pics you have posted have been outstanding. All the info you gave us from listening over and over to the videos has been invaluable. Thanks again for all that you contribute. :blowkiss:

Good To Meet all of you. Have, until now, just lurked b/c all of you have a great sixth sense and provides me food for thought.

As to the above comment regarding LE's statement that this little boy is not in Oakland, does anyone know if either F.P's phone records were obtained and gone over for cell tower pings, dates,times of conversations or periods of time there weren't any communication going on?
Welcome! :seeya: It's so nice to see someone else who wants to know what happened to little Hasanni! I have been asking about the cell phone pings ever since day one. Since the last known sighting of Hasanni was at Walmart on 8/6, I so hope LE has gone over LR's cell records from that point until the reported disappearance on 8/10. Somewhere in the is the answer, imo.

I agree I'd rather read than listen to him "ad nauseum". ;) MOO

A month ago today, August 10, 2009, at 4:15pm Little Man was reported missing. I don't know about ya'll, but my heart is breaking that we haven't found him and held LR/JC responsible yet...

At 4:15pm (pacific time) today just take a minute to remember this sweet faced, spongebob:sponge: loving little angel :angel:with a moment of silence/or prayer...I know I will...:praying:

:grouphug:

God Bless you, little Hasanni :rose: we love you!! :blowkiss:

A friend just forwarded two e-mails to me from the search effort team to find Hasanni who are hoping to spread the word. Would it be appropriate to repost those here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1