GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering Laci and Conner today. It was 10 years ago tonight.

God Bless the Rocha Family. You are in my thoughts today.

ML

10 years ago, Laci's mom knew she was missing and reported to LE.
Connor would be turning 10 soon.
R.I.P.

Can't believe it's been 10 years...the case that brought me to WS, that introduced me to so many of you, that taught me once and for all that appearances mean nothing.

Prayers for all who loved Laci and Conner. They are not forgotten.

Yes 10 long years ago . And this to was the case that brought me to W/S . I still recall the day being here in the Bay area hearing the news on TV that night on my BDAY SMH . Seeing a Picture of Scott that night and telling my Wife. He did it that night . I was hoping she would be found alive but sadly the SCUM did not want that.
Now hes sitting right where he belongs . Actually its to good for him :furious:

This was the case that brought me here also. It was a long, tense time until the arrest.

Laci and Conner brought me here also. Has it really been 10 years? It still haunts me today as much as it did 10 years ago. So terribly sad how many peoples lives were changed for no reason. Wonder if ScottysoHottie (gag) regrets what he did? I hope he lives with regret every day of his miserable existence.

Thoughts are with those who love her.

NEW PICS INSIDE 523 COVENA AVE!!!!!

WELL WELL WELL.....So it seems Laci's house has sold again, and here is a new set of 16 photos inside and out of the 523 Covena Ave home... as u can see, in an effort to distance the connection between Laci's murder and the home the entire house has been remodeled not once but several times.
BEFORE
http://www.findlaci2003.us/evidence-pictures-trial.html

AFTER
http://www.mymajesticrealtygroup.com/523-Covena-Ave-East-Modesto-CA~i39$1224951$RESI

The mother of death row killer Scott Peterson has died still believing her son is innocent after she lost her battle with cancer, a family source has revealed.
Jackie Peterson, whose son is on the condemned wing in San Quentin, California, died aged 70 earlier this month, sources close to the family have said.
She stood by her son during his trial and maintained that he was wrongfully convicted for the coldblooded murder of his pregnant 27-year-old wife Laci and their unborn son Conner on Christmas Eve 2002.
Jackie was known to have breathing difficulty and was seen with an oxygen mask for much of her son's hearing.
Her husband, Scott’s father Lee, recently brought her home from hospital so he could care for her in her dying days, the source said.
A source close to the family told RadarOnline: 'Jackie’s death has not been announced publicly. The family does not want the notoriety that will come with it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-believing-sons-innocence.html#ixzz2i8GYx3xJ

Gee, what will Scott do, now that mommy's not there to visit him in prison and proclaim his innocence anymore???:scared::scared::scared::jail::jail::jail:

Oh so the oxygen tanks weren't a fake prop for court after all? OK I feel mildly bad now .. oops there it goes .. all sympathy still reserved for Laci, Conner and Sharon and their family and friends. Jackie was a b*tch to Laci when she was married to her perfect son, and I felt played a part in dehumanising her to the point where she was disposable .. JMO.

Its sad that anyone has to suffer with and die from cancer at any age. Scott's mother was never my favorite person though.

Its sad that anyone has to suffer with and die from cancer at any age. Scott's mother was never my favorite person though.
True, but bad people who die of cancer are still bad people. I said the same thing when Patsy Ramsey died.

I didn't want to be the first to post but immediately wondered if it was lung cancer. It's a shame he put his family through such stress. His dad will still probably put money into the commissary account.

Not that it is directly related to her death, but I thought I read that before she had Scott's older half-sister, she had two other children she gave up for adoption. I think sometimes emotional stress can make your body sick. And that would be super stressful. :(. Then having your son you KEPT be a murderer? Yipes. :(

She had a messy childhood too .. From memory she was in a kids home .. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was multi-generational instability in her family.

Holy christ .what did she do but give birth to this idiot why make her out to be the bad guy . Oh the tanks werent a prop c'mon thats lowshe may of had a <modsnip> for a son but thats all it wasn't her it was him something he did in his what late 20's so dont blame the mom..Its to bad she had to suffer from lung cancer..may she R.I.P

Holy christ .what did she do but give birth to this idiot why make her out to be the bad guy . Oh the tanks werent a prop c'mon thats lowshe may of had a <modsnip> for a son but thats all it wasn't her it was him something he did in his what late 20's so dont blame the mom..Its to bad she had to suffer from lung cancer..may she R.I.P

Thanks for saying what I couldn't quite put in to words. What Scot did was not her fault. A mother is going to love her son/children no matter what. At least I would. jmo

Thanks for saying what I couldn't quite put in to words. What Scot did was not her fault. A mother is going to love her son/children no matter what. At least I would. jmo
The murder wasn't her fault, but she enabled him growing up, and after the murder, and tried to claim Laci's jewelry for her own. Jackie Peterson was not a nice person.

The murder wasn't her fault, but she enabled him growing up, and after the murder, and tried to claim Laci's jewelry for her own. Jackie Peterson was not a nice person.

She was also rude towards Sharon Rocha in court who certainly did nothing wrong. Jackie was damaged sure, but she also tried to cover for her son after the crime, enabled him growing up, was cruel towards Laci and even her mother after Laci's death .. there was a lot that went on during the trial ..

I am the same way, I don't believe in blaming one person for another persons actions, but when a mother goes from supportive to trying to help her son avoid responsibility for his actions then she is responsible for that.

Jackie did cross that line .. her advice to Scott after the crime .. 'deny, deny, deny'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500