GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
I encourage anyone who hasn't read Sharon's book to purchase it, like others suggested. Not only does it contribute to a good cause (and a boost in sales will hopefully show the Petersons where we all stand!!) but it's an incredibly touching book. As someone else stated, Sharon is truly an inspiration.

It's a wonderful book. I read it more than once. I have such respect for Sharon. I hope she is doing well these days.

:doh:

ya just gotta be kidding...

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-scott-peterson-donations,0,4745580.story

SAN FRANCISCO -- Six years after he was convicted of murdering his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Conner, Scott Peterson is asking for your help and your money.

Peterson's family is reaching out to the public, via the internet, to raise donations to pay for his appeal. The family claims on its website, the money from the "state" (taxpayer money) won't be enough pay for their legal bills. They have hired attorneys Cliff Gardner and Larry Gibbs and are asking for donations between $5 and $50.

ooops.. i ddint see this... i made a new thread with the KTLA story... feel free to remove.. i dont know how,...or if i can

:doh:

ya just gotta be kidding...

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-scott-peterson-donations,0,4745580.story

SAN FRANCISCO -- Six years after he was convicted of murdering his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Conner, Scott Peterson is asking for your help and your money.

Peterson's family is reaching out to the public, via the internet, to raise donations to pay for his appeal. The family claims on its website, the money from the "state" (taxpayer money) won't be enough pay for their legal bills. They have hired attorneys Cliff Gardner and Larry Gibbs and are asking for donations between $5 and $50.

He can want right on as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly, this isn't the least bit surprising.

:hand: What a joke :hand:

I feel for Laci's family, just when the healing begins ... The Peterson's have cahone's the size of Texas to ask for public donations, hire cheaper attorney's. As a California taxpayer I am just plain pi$#ed off we even have to pay for an appeal for Scott Peterson!!!!

Here's all that that I have........:help:

:innocent:
RR!

My contribution to the cause:
sick.gif

Unbelievable. Jeeze California isn't it time to pull the plug on this one so that poor girl and her child can finally rest in peace?? I'm not really a DP advocate but on this one I gotta say this: to bad he wasn't convicted in Texas.

Scott Peterson wants our help??????? :boohoo:

:floorlaugh:

Yeah well, good luck with that! NOT!

After sitting in the court room with the Scum more then once.And never seeing tear in his eye.All I have to say is after reading both articles is this. My donationtion is I just lost everything I ate all day Use that U SOB:sick:

Unbelievable. Jeeze California isn't it time to pull the plug on this one so that poor girl and her child can finally rest in peace?? I'm not really a DP advocate but on this one I gotta say this: to bad he wasn't convicted in Texas.
First may I say I'm....
WS-sunk-the-boat.jpg

and I wish he had been convicted in Texas too! CA death row has been on hold since the night Terri Winchell's murderer was suppose to die for choking her with his belt, raping and then beating her to death with a hammer. I'm sure we'll be paying for Scott Peterson's bologna sandwiches for a good long time. How dare his people ask for more!

Plainly said, "He!! will freeze over" before I donate a penny.

What nerve. People like this just really get my goat!
Jackie P meet Cindy A-Cindy A meet Jackie P...you may now commiserate with each other

I don't normally go off on a rant but Petersons asked for it. They are in such DENIAL

"I'm proud to call him my son" says Lee Peterson from the witness stand. Well proud papa....sell your home, car, and business and that will put a little dent in the money you have the nerve to ask the public for. Nothing but the best for Scott but they want us to pay for it!!!

If I had money overflowing in every bank in the USA I still wouldn't donate a plug nickel to a legal fund for Scott Peterson. It would be like throwing money in a hole anyway. He isn't going to get a new trial. His parents were so unlikeable during the trial...and before and after it. They treated Laci's family like $hit...like this was all Laci's fault. The Peterson's might think that feelings towards them and Precious have died down but just ask us to help get this baby killer a new trial and those feelings come rushing forward again.
They just have a whole lot of nerve....all 3 of them.

OK Peterson's let's make a deal? You bring back Laci and Conner in their pristine, pre-Scott conditions. Deliver them to their family who loves them and misses them every second of every day, and I'll make a donation!
Since there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening...I'll be sending my dotation cash elsewhere!
Now just go away and leave the rest of us outta your mess!
Bye-bye Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member