Found Deceased CA - Naya Rivera, "Glee Actress", missing from boat with son, 4, (fnd alive), Lake Piru, 9 July 2020

I wonder why she decided to get in the water then. I guess we'll never know. Sad.
Just a wild guess, but perhaps she allowed her son to swim wearing his life jacket and planned to stay on board and perhaps got in the water merely to help him back on board, rather than to go swimming. That split second and a gust of wind was all it took to move the boat. Her son did say he watched her go under. It’s all so very sad.

JUL 7, 2021
Naya Rivera's mother opens up about the day she learned her late daughter went missing - ABC7 Los Angeles
The mother of the late actress Naya Rivera is sharing heartbreaking details about the moment she learned her daughter went missing while boating with her young son in Lake Piru last year.

"And it was almost like a force. I don't know what it was, but I literally - I was just pushed backwards, just screaming and I ended up in the bathroom, slammed the door. I was on the floor," Yolanda Previtire said in an exclusive interview with ABC's "Good Morning America."

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back