CA CA - Neal King, 25, Oroville, 26 March 2013

Still no news.... Just getting this sinking feeling that he vanished into thin air....
strength and courage to all who miss him :(

Total speculation, but maybe that was why there was a delay in reporting him missing... Maybe having a hard time and asked the GF for some space?

I feel so bad for the GF... It appears she had a close family member pass away recently, and now her partner is missing. I hope they find him soon!

Someone else has posted under one of the news sites photos of Neal that there's a "dope dealer" (he said it a lot less nicely) on the 4000 block of Hilldale. Maybe not such a quiet residential neighborhood afterall?

From what I can find, the recent passing was the result of a possible accidental overdose. Perhaps it affected Neal badly.

With so little information it's hard to know if they're looking for a live person or a body :(

Where is Neal? There is nothing posted on the FB Find Missing Nk page.

Wish we knew more about those warrants.

Maybe at the house of the "business meeting." Elk Grove is a beautiful area by the way. I enjoy anytime I can pass by that way. I have had a couple of business meetings in Oroville, nice area as well. Very rural.

I did some work years ago in Chico. Passed through Oroville on the way and loved it (partial to areas with agriculture), nice little farming community.

What line of work is Neal in, do we know?

I did some work years ago in Chico. Passed through Oroville on the way and loved it (partial to areas with agriculture), nice little farming community.

What line of work is Neal in, do we know?
Seems no one has found any info on him yet. I would like to know if he has a computer. Did he have an email trail with the business hookup.
Btw, great steelhead fishing on the feather river.

I spent some time the other day looking for an online presence for Neal. Found nothing, which I thought was odd for a young man his age, his girlfriend and other family members are online. Wonder if he uses another name?

Family seems to feel LE are working hard on Neal's case.
https://www.facebook.com/MissingNealKing

I spent some time the other day looking for an online presence for Neal. Found nothing, which I thought was odd for a young man his age, his girlfriend and other family members are online. Wonder if he uses another name?

I have been looking also. Seems there are some adorable puppies in Oroville listed on Craigslist. Wander if that would be considered "business?"

Bump for Neal.
I just cannot wrap my head around this. I wish we'd get more info. Where did you vanish to Neal?

according the posts by the family on the FB page, it sure sounds like LE have a good handle on this case. i hope they do & i hope a resolution is found soon. ill keep checking back in hopes for more progress to be released to the public!

I have been looking also. Seems there are some adorable puppies in Oroville listed on Craigslist. Wander if that would be considered "business?"

Is it odd that no one on his missing facebook page or any of the media stories have said what line of business he is in? Usually by this time, the story will give some history on the missing person. I.E, Neal graduated from CSU Chico last year and was working at ...

I know absolutely nothing about Neal other than he liked to wear hiking boots.

Where on earth would he have gone without his car? I do not think he is okay.

Where on earth would he have gone without his car? I do not think he is okay.

Yes, and his car was towed?! Wouldn't the person/s he had the business meeting with, wonder why the heck his car was still out front days later? I don't recall seeing the reason it was towed, was it illegally parked?

According to the MissingNeilKing FB page, he was last seen wearing this outfit:

3628_325740300881441_1051621343_n.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/MissingNealKing?refid=13

Business meeting wearing jeans & a long sleeve green tee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back