CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent the last hour catching up on posts from when I signed off last night, thanks to all who continued the discussion...

May justice for Sandra be swift and fierce.....

I doubt it's related as Sandra is unable to identify her attacker, and an autopsy hasn't been completed. If they snatched him out of bed, it's unlikely a confession in Sandra's case was the reason for arrest...more likely a living victim reported the crime. The charges are pretty specific as to the nature of the crime.

Also it says, "..... with a person under 18." If he was connected to Sandra's abduction, it would probably say, "a child under 12." Probably suspicion of kidnapping/murder as well.

My link was useless.....just go to google maps and type in the intersection and zoom in. You can see the retention ponds from there off Whitehall

Google Maps: Whitehall Rd & Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304

If you go to the map, you can see there are 3 irrigation ponds behind the dairy farm thats off Bacchetti RD....the street view is useful, however, theres a row of trees when you pan around and the ponds are behind those tree's....but those are huge retention ponds.

Very sad news to hear this morning....my 16 year old son was upset, & angry...and I made it clear to my boys- this is why I am so protective over their little sister and how I wont let her play alone outside. Now, they get it.

RIP Sandra...Hoping theres justice in this case!

Wow! That's interesting. What I find most interesting is the time of his arrest 4:17 am. They went in and snatched this dude out of bed!!!! IMO. I want to map out where he lives in relation to Sandra's house and where she was found.

TY!..Did you notice his SIZE? 5'5/120 lbs! It won't take much to snap this like a twig & I hope somebody in the jail does whether he's Sandra's perp or not! My other thought is wouldn't he need help considering Sandra's weight & the very large suitcase?..I know it has rolling wheels but it still would need to be lifted into a car trunk or the back of a truck..I'm not so sure this LITTLE weasel could do that alone. :waitasec:

TY!..Did you notice his SIZE? 5'5/120 lbs! It won't take much to snap this like a twig & I hope somebody in the jail does whether he's Sandra's perp or not! My other thought is wouldn't he need help considering Sandra's weight & the very large suitcase?..I know it has rolling wheels but it still would need to be lifted into a car trunk or the back of a truck..I'm not so sure this LITTLE weasel could do that alone. :waitasec:

I'm 4' 11" .. 90 pounds ..
I could lift the suitcase and throw it into a trunk easily ..

I am just wondering, we jump right toward the s.o. 's immediately. I wonder if someone accidently ran over her with a car. This just happened so fast.

BB - this was my first thought last night after the press conference. Actually, less of a "thought" more of a "hope".

The sad thing is, (IMO) the accident scenario is probably less likely than an abduction with this horrible ending.:frown:

Okay, just catching up - here we go:

From website link provided earlier to the church search:

http://svng.com/tracy/

From the public white pages:
http://www.whitepages.com/

These two x-referenced leads to:
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=Lawless.jpg

A resident of Orchard Estates mhp. Just drawing a connection is all - not saying anything else.

Am I seeing this right? The pastor of the church lives in the mhp? Oh dear...

:( Sad news to wake up to this morning. RIP Sandra Cantu. Bless her heart. May her family find peace and justice.

They did say that she wanted to go to a movie and bible study, right?

Am I seeing this right? The pastor of the church lives in the mhp? Oh dear...

Sure looks that way! And is he 77 years old? Does he have someone else living him the home? So many questions...

so preacherman lives in the trailer park... and the church and 'another home in the park' was searched last night. Is this creeping anyone out like me???

I am beyond pi$$ed this morning that anyone could do this to a child. Throw her away in a suitcase! I hope her mother is doing okay...

I am just wondering, we jump right toward the s.o. 's immediately. I wonder if someone accidently ran over her with a car. This just happened so fast.

Could she have been "accidently" killed by Slayter's 'disabled' son?..I don't believe we know exactly what's wrong with him..Maybe it's a mental defect that includes extreme VIOLENCE & his father panicked or simply wanted to protect him..I know it's a stretch but I can't rule it out just because it is one.

It "looks" like the Lawless home would be closer to the entrance/exit. Didn't she walk away from the entrance? Of course, he could have been parked deeper into the park, I'm just wanting to clarify which way she walked.

Anyone know?

Steadfast - I have grabbed a pix that you did of the MHP - kudos to you. Here is a link to the mhp pix so all you sleuthers can have a good go - and good luck with the numbering sequence.

http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=Steadfastmhppix.jpg

:behindbar

I thought I saw on one of the links someone posted that he was born in 1960. That would make him 48-49. It is LL you're talking about right?

I very well could be doing something wrong, but Intellius was saying age 77, for LL.

Sure looks that way! And is he 77 years old? Does he have someone else living him the home? So many questions...

Sorry, I'm wrong. He wasn't born in 1960, he was saved and baptized in 1960.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug