CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad.....I've followed this one off and on...unfortunately knowing what the outcome would be. Another angel lost. Her poor family. My heart goes out to them.

i love your skip with the angels also.................may all our kids that are gone be skipping

I don't get the error message, but the pages are slow to appear. It also feels like the words that I am typing are doing so slower than they usually do.

I have noticed this also and thought it was just me. Everything about it seems to be slower.

I will always have the image of this little girl skipping along with a big smile on her face. She was adorable! May she rest in peace. This has opened my eyes even more to how disturbed some crazies really are and to never assume that any place is safe from these creeps. It really scares me.

For some reason the thoughts of an arrest and conviction just doesn't seem like enough.
What are we going to do about this?

I don't post on here often, but I'm so sickened by these monsters who take little children! I want new laws enforced against these animals who would take these little ones!!! I"m so sick over this little sweet girl! I read that her mom was hospitalized last night after hearing it was her! I can't even imagine...... I have little grandchildren and I'm so scared for them to play outside!
I think it's a shame we have to scare them to death about being careful of who they talk and watch their back at such an early age, but we have to do that! I PRAY that laws are changed to do something with these monsters that will send a message to others to keep away from the kids!
Sorry I'm ranting on,,,I also pray that we don't let these become so "the usual" that we sit back and do nothing! Something has to be done! I just wish I knew what!!

I don't post on here often, but I'm so sickened by these monsters who take little children! I want new laws enforced against these animals who would take these little ones!!! I"m so sick over this little sweet girl! I read that her mom was hospitalized last night after hearing it was her! I can't even imagine...... I have little grandchildren and I'm so scared for them to play outside!
I think it's a shame we have to scare them to death about being careful of who they talk and watch their back at such an early age, but we have to do that! I PRAY that laws are changed to do something with these monsters that will send a message to others to keep away from the kids!
Sorry I'm ranting on,,,I also pray that we don't let these become so "the usual" that we sit back and do nothing! Something has to be done! I just wish I knew what!!

ITA- It's so sad that our children can not play outside in their own neighborhood. I have 4 girls and a son. two are teens, when they were little they played in the neighborhood all the time, but they had to check in with me every hour. My little girls are cooped up in the house unless I can go out with them. It's very ahrd for them to understand. Something HAS TO BE DONE! It's not fair that our kids suffer so that RSO's can live without the "civil liberties" being violated. What can we do? What do we need to do? I think I'm going to change my nicname on here to "ONE ANGRY MOTHER'~ pun intended!

Ugh. I just heard of this news when I got home a few minutes ago from work. So sad.

It makes me crazy. I see the video of her skipping down the street... happy to be alive, and then...

My heart hurts for this little girl, and her family. Another bright beautiful child taken from this earth way too soon.

RIP Sandra.
Me too, I can't get over her just skipping along the road. I hope she didn't suffer.

I really thought she was still alive..you know sometimes you read these stories and you can kinda feel if they are still alive or not....I didnt get the feeling she was gone....
I wonder which one of those 2 pervs did it? the martial arts guy or the other one?
Im leaning towards the martial arts guy!

Wow! That's interesting. What I find most interesting is the time of his arrest 4:17 am. They went in and snatched this dude out of bed!!!! IMO. I want to map out where he lives in relation to Sandra's house and where she was found.

Where's he live though??

Where's he live though??

I'm still looking. What I thought was his address was the jail's address.
LOL. I'm on a mission though.

Can I just say that I am looking on the Meagan's law site witht he registered sex offenders and nearly 50% of them are in violation- menaing LE has no idea where they are, and want you to report any siting! That is completely unacceptable.

I am just wondering, we jump right toward the s.o. 's immediately. I wonder if someone accidently ran over her with a car. This just happened so fast.

Hi Beyond Belief, your handle certainly explains the way I am feeling today. I understand how you feel about the SO's, but that is truly the only logical explanation. It gives our questioning brains something to latch onto. This beautiful child was skipping and playing in what might be the last moments of her life. I could not comprehend someone accidentally running over this child and then putting her in a suitcase and dropping her in the nearest pond. A child getting accidentally hit by a car is tragic but an accident and would warrant a 911 call or a trip to the nearest medical institution for help. Not a suitcase and a trip to the pond.

This beautiful vibrant child is gone from her family and there will be no justice equal to their pain. My question is this, how many children will our country sacrifice before they put an end to the fairy tale of rehabilitating a monster who takes advantage of our children? A convicted drug felon receives a heftier sentence in some states than does a p*g that takes advantage of an innocent child. One more life gone is too many.

Lord bless this family and give them the strength to endure every waking moment of everyday for the rest of their lives....because even that does not describe the depths that their sorrow will reach. And Lord...if it's not too much trouble, forgive our lawmakers and the people inside our judicial system for allowing an abuser to be set free and torture another of our nations beloved children. Lastly, forgive me for my hateful thoughts against these people who will NEVER be reformed.

http://207.104.50.87/WhosInCustody/...9E4862EF71082D090452A7E65941C7E38C31AC01829EF

I was looking to see if anyone was arrested eary this morning and came across this booking. What's everyone's idea on this??

I doubt it's related as Sandra is unable to identify her attacker, and an autopsy hasn't been completed. If they snatched him out of bed, it's unlikely a confession in Sandra's case was the reason for arrest...more likely a living victim reported the crime. The charges are pretty specific as to the nature of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member