CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, just kidding.....one more thing to add here. If you do a Google search for the church's address (11000 W. Clover Rd Tracy, CA) you can see it in street view. there's a long rancho style building and a smaller building -- possibly the shed in question? if it wasn't 1:30 AM, i'd do a screen capture.....

A short while later, Tracy police and FBI agents converged on Clover Road Baptist Church near the mobile home park late Monday night preparing to search a shed in connection with the investigation into Sandra's death, calling it an "active crime scene."
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_120839...ce=most_viewed

I know, can you imagine Sandra's poor mother tonight? Well I guess her whole family, but it is her mother I can't stop thinking of tonight, and how she begged and pleaded for the return of her daughter. What a nightmare.

No, I can't, and I sure hope I never do. I don't know if I would want to live on if something happened to my daughter like this. I think it would be just too much to handle.

Well at least this family knows that she is still not out there somewhere. It is a horrible ending but they will be able to put her to rest.
I remember a long time ago when a little boy named Michael Dunahee went missing, he was 5 and has never been found.
I remember wondering how this mother could ever go on, she still had his Christmas presents waiting for him. I heard her asked about this once and she said she had to because she didn't know where he was and she also had another child that needed a mother.

I just will NEVER understand how someone could do something so horrible to an innocent child!!! Makes me want to hug my grandbabies and never let go to keep them safe...

This case is more current, upclose, and personal in more than one way than Caylee for me.

Yeah I was trying to figure that out. I think from the beginning we knew she was gone, I mean 31 days, smell in the car etc... This one IDK there was hope, little hope but still hope. Also the skipping and jumping with her arms-I remember doing that when I was a kid. Absolutely heartbreaking!!!

Is it just my computer or are you guys having a heck of a time getting the pages to refresh. I keep getting that error thing try again.

Ilovemew... I adore the phrase "skip with angels..." That is beautiful way to remember Sandra, its just perfect. Thank you :hug:

I have been so impressed with law enforcement's handling of this case. Tracy's chief of police Chief Janet Thiessen has done an exceptional job with this case. I am so hopeful that Sandra's memory will be honored, that the men and women who worked so hard to bring Sandra home to her family will be an inspiration to law enforcement around the country, I know that they would have saved her if they could.

I am so grateful to be apart of this community that I feel is doing something constructive when these unfortunate and horrific events occur. I know that if we could have saved Sandra we would have. That over sixty men involved with child *advertiser censored* will be brought to justice along with her murderers also honors Sandra. The technology that is used to spread this filth is also being used to bring together men and women from across the country who want to fight and seek justice for children. :blowkiss:

I can only guess what her family is going through, but I feel very strongly there will be justice.

I do not think the posts are off topic--this is the discussion forum not the info and support forum so I will let the posts stand here.

I agree but I don't think it belongs here - it is OT. Sitting here crying after reading the news and then seeing a post saying "cute one" with the picture of a ladybug just doesn't sit right with me.

Is it just my computer or are you guys having a heck of a time getting the pages to refresh. I keep getting that error thing try again.

I don't get the error message, but the pages are slow to appear. It also feels like the words that I am typing are doing so slower than they usually do.

Lots of feelings of anger and sadness this morning. I have only lurked on this case because it just starts getting to you after awhile. The precious child and her innocent happiness really got to me. The video of her is just too real, too precious.
I don't know what the answer is to protect our kids but I know I am being drawn into it. Personally I think the guy who did this to her should be shot in a pubic place immediately. I am sick and tired of this.
God help Sandra's family.

I'm very sad.

I can't help but wonder if it was someone passing through.... Why would someone who lives there throw a bag in water that gets drained...

I just saw that they recovered Sandra. Once again, a heartbreaking outcome to a search for one of our lost little ones.

I'm in tears as I write this. I can't even imagine what Sandra's family is going through as well as all of local LE and friends of this precious child. They start out the search with such hope, only to be turned into the worse nightmare.

Unimagineable.

My heart goes out to the family and the entire community. They tried to save this child, Lord knows they did their best.

I have no other words,
fran

I am just wondering, we jump right toward the s.o. 's immediately. I wonder if someone accidently ran over her with a car. This just happened so fast.

Rest in peace sweet innocent Sandra. Your beautiful carefree spirit will live on in the hearts of those who loved and cared for and about you. May the coward who did this to you be caught quickly and justice be served to him swiftly.

Prayers for Sandra's grieving family.

This is such sad news. Children can't even go out and play. I wonder if they will find out that this perp who did this should have been locked up but was allowed his freedom. Why can't the system realize these perps are incurable and need to be locked up forever. I only say this because in the past the offender was on parole or allowed out for some reason.

It doesn't seem fair that our children are not allowed their freedom because these perps have theirs.

Prayers for Sandra's family.

I too was holding out hope..I don't understand..And I REALLY don't understand why these SO keep being given the opportunity to commit these crimes over and over....I'm sick to my stomach.

Because the ACLU and the laws let these SO out of jail because they have served their short sentence or because some idiot things or claims that they are 'rehabilitated". I'm sorry but these Sob's (SO) can;t be rehabilitated. Once a pedophile always a pedophile. I think we need to brand each and every SO /pedophile/child molestor with a brand on their forehead. Like the scarlett letter. These So s have more rights than the children . What do we need to do to change that/

if it did have a red ribbon on it....then someone who has traveled with this person would know that....or there would be more peices of luggage with ribbon tied to it....just a thought

FYI: I always tie red ribbon or a strip or red cloth onto the handle or zipper pullof my suitcase when travelling on a plane to easily identify my bag from other luggage. My late husband taught me this years ago-- he always did it and so do a number of members of his family in Canada.

He was Native American-- the color red has significance to many Native American Peoples (he called it "The Creator's Color) and he would use red for protection (to protect the suitcase from being lost or stolen) in addition to making it easier to identify.

Because the ACLU and the laws let these SO out of jail because they have served their short sentence or because some idiot things or claims that they are 'rehabilitated". I'm sorry but these Sob's (SO) can;t be rehabilitated. Once a pedophile always a pedophile. I think we need to brand each and every SO /pedophile/child molestor with a brand on their forehead. Like the scarlett letter. These So s have more rights than the children . What do we need to do to change that/

I also get so tired of hearing that these Offenders are out on our streets. If the jails are over crowded they why not have the Death Penalty for Pedophiles. Pedophiles are incurable and should not ever have their freedom.

Devastating news. Just devastating. When is this going to end? Poor little girl. I don't understand how someone can harm an innocent child. Makes my skin crawl, these sickos that are out there. This is why I don't even let my 13 year old daughter take the dog for a walk by herself. My thoughts and prayers are for Sandra and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth