CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search warrant will be served at church today. He does not know when.

Has the Pastor's son been questioned?
I was not aware he had a son.

Everyone we speak to right now is being considered a person of interest.

hopeful will lead us to Sandra's killers... PLURAL :eek:

Counter to rumors, The Pastor has NOT been arrested. Everyone they speak to will be and is being considered a person of interest.

The autopsy results will NOT be released today. The coroner needs more time for his investigation and results.

They have NO specific suspects.

Just not giving out information. Wow!

Salem

very tight-lipped press conference.

he didn't know the pastor had a son? hmm....

"you keep saying killers, is there more than one killer?"

"every person we question is considered a person of interest"

And when asked what "they" means - he just said everyone is a suspect and then abruptly said "that's all I have right now"

Is this weird?

Salem

I think the perp is close/lives close. Not a stranger outside the park. Just seems to me we have too many of these newly developing missing/found murdered cases of children being victimized.

When I saw Sandra's Mama on tv, I immediately told myself this is how parents act when a child is missing. Sad. I have a feeling we'll be seeing an arrest sooner than later in this particular case.

Snipped from:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6363333.html
Bolded by me

Connie Lawless said the couple was fully cooperating with police. She said investigators took phones and a computer, among other items, from their home.

"We're very open to them taking whatever they want," she said. "We feel the more people they can eliminate, the quicker they will be able to get to the truth."

Connie Lawless said they had nothing to do with the girl's abduction.

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.

Did she miss speak...
We don't know anything about ("abuse")what was done to Sandra before her murder.

it did catch my ear when LE said killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member