Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think it is. Kind of disturbing and telling. Doesn't her parents read her Twitter? I read all my kids blogs. You can find out a lot about your kid by seeing what they say to their friends.

What she says on her Twitter account if very disturbing. Drugs and lots of followers. God knows what happened to this girl. Very disturbing.

Boaps and Katy, don't you recall Edmund Kemper III? The worst serial killer in the Santa Cruz area, possible California who picked up hitchikers, raped them, decapitated them and took the heads to his house and buried them facing his mother's window. She work in Admin @ Santa Cruz. OMG! He told me how dumb some of the girls were (while in incarcerated at vacaville). He picked up three of them at once and accidentally left the door unlocked and they didn't leave...he was out murdering the other one.

They were not dumb, BTW, just petrified.

I just looked him up to double check the years. WHEWWWWW. I left the area in 71 and he began his co-ed killing spree in 72. Wow. When I grew up in that area we thought it was so SAFE. No bad people in our little town. I was pretty naive.

I hate thinking it, but if this very attractive teen was abducted, it may have been pre-planned and she had been stalked. If so, it's not likely that she will be set free. That is what is so scary about this case, no witnesses - so the girl could be literally anywhere, near or far. Where does one start searching, where or when does it end. I hope this teen is safe, but she's already been gone for several days.
IMO

:rant:

If this wasn't a stranger, I can understand her getting in the car but otherwise, this has got to stop. WE must teach our children to not budge from the spot they are when they are approached and TOLD to go with the guy. DO NOT GO! Fight to the death. What you have in store for you is much worse than dying in the place you are at that moment. From my experience, they generally leave if they are met with too much resistance.

If this was a stranger, I would think she would have made a lot of noise but sometimes these girls go quietly. She must have had her cell in her hand...when approached. Has there been any evidence LE searching the house? The fact that she held on to her purse is interesting. That indicates, to me, there may not have been much resistance.

There needs to be a National Campaign to teach everyone about stranger abduction. Get your little ones into Karate or someplace that teaches about strangers and can make it fun for them. Get your teens thinking about what they would do if attacked. (Under no circumstances should they leave the imaginary square around their feet).

Yikes no I never heard of him! That was way before my time though. How did you end up talking to him?
I worked on wing he lives on while incarcerated.

I am shocked at the number of people that don't know him..why is that? Now I can understand his frustration. He used to complain about Manson, who never killed anyone, and got all the press. This guy is one of the worst serial killers in history, yet nobody knows about him. The fact that two of you from Santa Cruz didn't know about this validates his statement...

If you could read his file and see what he REALLY did, you would faint.

Recently there was his story on the one of the "Investigator" shows. He is very interesting and very intelligent.

Marc Klass has been asked to help search..thank goodness! That is what parents do who want to find their child. I'm so glad he is there to help.

First case I heard of, in God knows how long, that has ruled out people. Thank you California LE.

The mother, Bio-dad and the mother's boyfriend are cleared.

Was it said she was the only one at her bus stop? If so, someone must of taken advantage of it. How many people drive by in the moring?

That neighbor, the woman who said she used to see Sierra walking to the bus stop...she did not see Sierra walking to her bus stop that morning...But, what did she see ? Did she see an unfamiliar vehicle in the cul de sac ? Able to give any type of vehicle description ? Was there ever an Amber alert on Sierra ?

snipped and copy and pasted from mrsu's post because it didn't carry forward when I quoted her post.

Perhaps we can put Mom, Dad and BF at very bottom of list for who might have had something to do directly with her going missing? What you all think?

ITA. However, I would be highly interested to know if anyone in the adult family had ANY type of association with RSOs and also unregistered pedophiles...MOO

As the school was aware that Sierra did not show up on Friday, I hope LE looks into any other students who were also absent even from just the first period or two.

Confused - was she now attending a different school because of her and mom moving? If so, then LE should check the other school too, to see who was absent.

Also, if she was going to a new school, maybe picked up by someone from the old school.

Wonder what the "clue" mentioned in this is about?
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

They say more will be released later....

When they say she might be a runaway - that doesn't jive with throwing away her cellphone. Even if a person really wanted to runaway and not be traced via their cellphone, all they would have to do is remove the battery... Just can't see a young gal tossing her cellphone...

Oldsteve, your link says they found an "item"

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office has told NBC Bay Area that they have discovered an item related to the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.

Because of this new information, investigators will be back in Morgan Hill Thursday morning to perform another search of the area around the Lamar home and surrounding properties.

The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

Oldsteve, your link says they found an "item"

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office has told NBC Bay Area that they have discovered an item related to the disappearance of 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.

Because of this new information, investigators will be back in Morgan Hill Thursday morning to perform another search of the area around the Lamar home and surrounding properties.

The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

Wonder what the "clue" mentioned in this is about?
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Clue-Found-in-Sierra-Lamar-Disappearance-143815416.html

They say more will be released later....

When they say she might be a runaway - that doesn't jive with throwing away her cellphone. Even if a person really wanted to runaway and not be traced via their cellphone, all they would have to do is remove the battery... Just can't see a young gal tossing her cellphone...
very cryptic... Wonder why they would release that they found an "item" but not what it is... My guess is her purse

I want to know more about the mom's boyfriend. Reports have said that he was gone by 6am that morning. Does he work close? Could he have gone back home after initially leaving that morning?

Reports also say that she was living with her father in Fremont until she moved in October. This seems odd. Normally teenage girls would choose their same sex parent in the event of a divorce. Knowing the molestation conviction, why would the mother allow her daughter to stay with the father? Why did she all of a sudden have to move with the mother? Did Sierra and her mother get along? Was she having problems in Fremont? By all accounts she was involved in school activities and so far no signs of trouble in Fremont. I'm curious about the move.

Confused - was she now attending a different school because of her and mom moving? If so, then LE should check the other school too, to see who was absent.

Also, if she was going to a new school, maybe picked up by someone from the old school.

Yes. She attended a school in Fremont until October 2011. When she moved to Morgan Hill with the mother and boyfriend Rick, she started at a new school where she knew no one.

I want to know more about the mom's boyfriend. Reports have said that he was gone by 6am that morning. Does he work close? Could he have gone back home after initially leaving that morning?

Reports also say that she was living with her father in Fremont until she moved in October. This seems odd. Normally teenage girls would choose their same sex parent in the event of a divorce. Knowing the molestation conviction, why would the mother allow her daughter to stay with the father? Why did she all of a sudden have to move with the mother? Did Sierra and her mother get along? Was she having problems in Fremont? By all accounts she was involved in school activities and so far no signs of trouble in Fremont. I'm curious about the move.

And her father was an RSO who molested a girl under the age of 14 over a period from 1999 to 2004. Apparently they were friends of his older daughters. So after his one year of jail, the mother allows her little girls to live with their RSO father? That seems very odd to me. How did he get custody of two little girls while being an RSO?

I know he has been cleared,but I am wondering about any of his friends who may have known the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675