Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disgusting and appalling. Today a poster pointed out to me his wife/GF is likely also one of his Victim's. He impregnated her at roughly Sierra's age. As hard as i find it i guess i should hold out some compassion for her. I hope her Family is there for her as this unfolds and she is receptive. She has 2 children's futures to think about. I would want them far away from his Family and hopefully turn her life around. Starting with the mindset. :moo:

Your right along with other posters. I feel bad for being so judgmental as I usually am not.

I'm sure she is having a very difficult time with all of this.

Just because I'm curious...has AGT's dad been in jail a long time or is this recent?

***O/T****

TES desperately needs more votes for the Toyota give-away. TES only has 15% of the votes between all 5 highlighted today. Today is the only day to vote for TES.

ETA: See Tricia's notice above at the top of the page in the Notice section.

I voted; they are way behind folks; they need your vote.

Can someone give me an idea how far around 50 miles outside Morgan Hill would take me to, what cities and towns, I'd like to look around and see what other young women would fit into his catagory of stalking. What about Fresno?

I compiled a list of missing girls before there was a suspect. You want me to send it to you? There are a lot and I was running into the problem with some being found.

He does have a fbook account but its private and you can't search for it. If you wander around FS's long enough you'll find it.

No thanks, the guy creeps me out just looking him, much less his social media

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone give me an idea how far around 50 miles outside Morgan Hill would take me to, what cities and towns, I'd like to look around and see what other young women would fit into his catagory of stalking. What about Fresno?

Fresno is at least 2.5 to 3 hours from Morgan Hill. You might try Salinas, Prunedale, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Los Banos, Watsonville, Aptos, Soquel, Freedom, Santa Cruz, Capitola, Pajaro, (essentially, cities in Santa Cruz County and those in San Benito and Monterey Counties) If you look on a map, basically it's everything to the West, South and South East of Morgan Hill/Gilroy/San Martin.

Edited to add: If you do look at a map, you'll see that there really isn't anywhere to go if you travel East. Mountains get in the way and there is no direct route over them except for Pacheco Pass. If he went South, he'd hit less traffic and find less populated communities. If he did go South, I'd think towns along Highway 101, just because he could make it home in time for dinner.

Fresno is at least 2.5 to 3 hours from Morgan Hill. You might try Salinas, Prunedale, Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Los Banos, Watsonville, Aptos, Soquel, Freedom, Santa Cruz, Capitola, Pajaro, (essentially, cities in Santa Cruz County and those in San Benito and Monterey Counties) If you look on a map, basically it's everything to the West, South and South East of Morgan Hill/Gilroy/San Martin.

Yes, thank you, but I tried all those places yesterday till my eyes almost fell out of my head lol. I may have missed some though.

Slightly off-topic (well sort of) but I have a quick question...
Looking for suggestions of websites/blogs to check out while researching this case. I used to do Scared Monkeys and The Hinky Meter...(is it okay if I name them? If not, maybe a mod will delete?) but I'm wondering about any others.

In the interest of justice as to possible "witnesses" protecting AGT, I have taken screen shots of the family saying he was "with them that morning" and of the rude comments about Sierra.

This family is making it worse and worse for AGT by the minute. And making themselves look bad too. All these things will no doubt come up in the trial.

Good work! The best thing the family could have done in the aftermath of the arrest is remain quiet. As soon as he lawyers up, I guarantee the FB comments will be gone, as well as the family will stop talking.

The perp is more than likely responsible for all three of the Safeway attacks, and it is a matter of time before LE has evidence pointing toward him. If I saw that police sketch at Safeway by itself, I would not think the perp looks like the drawing. Seeing them side-to-side now, there is a resemblance except for the mouth.

This morning I was thinking about the DNA LE said they found in Torres' vehicle belonging to Sierra and it made me think of another tragic case.

When Samantha Runion was kidnapped/raped and murdered by AA they found her DNA inside his vehicle and it came from her tears.:(

So I was thinking that may be a possibility in Sierra's case when she realized she was trapped in the vehicle with a brute she knew had grave intentions of harming her.

IMO

I didn't know this.

Now I know what it means to feel like I just got punched in the gut. :cry: :thud:

I am with you, completely. We do not know what kind of daily abuse Francine has lived with since she was 14 (if she had a baby at 15, she was a sexually active 14 or even 13 year old). I cannot throw one stone at her until more is revealed.

I am choosing compassion for the women involved in the case. For all of them.

I do not believe he abused her!
Now would be her time to say he did and walk away free and clear but she didnt, and she wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member