Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how one person could do this. He'd have to do something to her to get her to stay in the car. I can't see him driving and holding a gun on her. I think there were at least two and one could have been a female that she was friendly with and the female set her up.

Maybe I just want them to find Sierra so badly but the part I have bolded makes me think LE is sure they may find Sierra's body in these areas.

IMO

It makes me wonder if LE are on to something. Moving the searches to Gilroy and San Martin, no volunteers, parents aren't searching, and the article yesterday that says LE thinks she may have been dumped in that area. Seems like a change from the searches in the last few weeks.

I hope they find her today.

Looking around the ariel view of the property in that area creeps me out. It looks like a junk yard with all these expensive homes planted in there. Anyone could have been camped out around there. Between the building, terrain and all the businesses in that area this is not a easy search by any means.

Have been trying to catch up on 2 days worth of posting.

I don't understand the "packed clothes" thing.:waitasec:

>There was no makeup or hair products found--so staying overnight some place would seem not to be the plan.
>If you have just taken someone and mean them harm--why take the time to fold the cloths neatly? --unless it was a False clue
>Why discard the bag in the open, in the area close to her home? They could dump it in a dumpster and no one would be the wiser--may never be found.

These things make me wonder if the perp left the bag to be found for a reason?

Also, I think it was Sarx who mentioned that before she left that morning, she had texted a friend about meeting up before school to discuss school work?

If true, then why did the friend she was suppose to meet, not notify someone that Sierra never showed up?

I find it hard to believe Sierra was not seen at school all day and none of her friends wondered about that....but maybe kids don't take those things seriously or they knew she would not be in that day.

Maybe I just want them to find Sierra so badly but the part I have bolded makes me think LE is sure they may find Sierra's body in these areas.

IMO

oh my goodness...I onder what they are thinking?

I don't see how one person could do this. He'd have to do something to her to get her to stay in the car. I can't see him driving and holding a gun on her. I think there were at least two and one could have been a female that she was friendly with and the female set her up.

Cars doors generally do have locks on them. Child locks even, to where you cannot open the door from the inside of the car. People much older, wiser, and stronger are abducted regularly by a lone offender. In fact, the vast majority of abductions are committed by a single offender.

Whew! Finally caught up... :woot:

Wanted to bring over some posts from the previous thread that I had questions or comments on...

Whisperer said:
Marlene on phone...no more live appearance.

Marlene: Lab still has evidence found and Marlene knows nothing of what they found.

NG: DNA collected from home?
Marlene: took my DNA. They took hair from Sierra's hairbrush and her toothbrush.

re bold - Marlene knows nothing of what they found? Not even the things that we here at WS know about? :waitasec:

oops - was going to post more ... but got to go for a bit - will be back with more!!

Sierra, where are you?! :banghead:

I could not agree more. I don't think any parent should go on seraches . I know they want to but I can't imaging how I would feel if I was the one to discover my son if missing.

Okay - I understand their thought process now. Thanks for the post. At first I thought it meant they thought the parents would find her near the property. *need coffee*.

So it sounds like they think they are close in finding her....

Are those railroad tracks running right behind Sierra's house?

Yes. And Monterey. There are several trailer parks on Monterey...many many many RSO's there for about 5 miles or so. That is actually San Jose, if I remember correctly.

That's one of the reason I questioned earlier if she went to/frequented any convenience stores in the area for energy drinks, candy, etc. Could she have run into someone who took an interested.. Sometimes all you need to do is smile at these people and they instantly attach and become stalkers.

Whew! Finally caught up... :woot:

Wanted to bring over some posts from the previous thread that I had questions or comments on...

re bold - Marlene knows nothing of what they found? Not even the things that we here at WS know about? :waitasec:

oops - was going to post more... but got to go for a bit - will be back with more!!

Sierra, where are you?! :banghead:

Marlene was talking about the lab results. None of us know those results.

CBS 5 just had a report at 12:00 on the new "updates" of the search. They didn't mention anything specifically that would suggest new information led them to search these new areas.

They basically said these areas are being searched because they haven't been searched.

They also mentioned that the box and condoms are being tested currently for SL dna.

CBS 5 just had a report at 12:00 on the new "updates" of the search. They didn't mention anything specifically that would suggest new information led them to search these new areas.

They basically said these areas are being searched because they haven't been searched.

They also mentioned that the box and condoms are being tested currently for SL dna.

I guess I thought if they were just searching new areas, not based on any new info, they would go ahead and take volunteers to use as many people as possible. The small number of LE-only searchers made me think (hope) they had specific reasons for being where they are.

I guess I thought if they were just searching new areas, not based on any new info, they would go ahead and take volunteers to use as many people as possible. The small number of LE-only searchers made me think (hope) they had specific reasons for being where they are.

Ya I can see that being a possibility. They mentioned "general searches" and "specific searches" in news broadcast. I dont know if they were referring to tips they've had, or maybe highly probable areas.

I really dont know what to think at this point. I dont know what new evidence they would have to lead them in these directions.

Since the beginning I also had two thoughts of the direction the perp might travel.

1)If he didn't plan on keeping Sierra long, he might head west towards the various reservoirs, or head south.

2)If he planned on keeping her longer, he'd probably head south.

At that time of day, heading north toward SJ/SF would not be probable due to traffic.

But he problem is, knowing the direction doesn't mean much. Heading south, he could go to LA, San Diego, Arizona, Mexico, etc.

Thats a lot of area to search without any specific leads IMO.

It just seems odd to me that a new search would be announced rather suddenly, and for a Thursday, if there was no reason to search in that specific direction. Unless it was based on the availability of the dogs? Still....curious, to me. JMO

Cars doors generally do have locks on them. Child locks even, to where you cannot open the door from the inside of the car. People much older, wiser, and stronger are abducted regularly by a lone offender. In fact, the vast majority of abductions are committed by a single offender.
I agree with the premise of your post, but it does seem short sided. If you are being abducted (or know you are in a deadly situation) and your hands are free, most people will instinctively grab at or jerk the steering wheel or attack the driver (eye gouging etc..)while the car is moving. There is a reason that abductors restrain or incapacitate their victims before taking them away, especially in a planned abduction. We also know that control is a strong motivating factor for most abductors, they like to control every aspect of their crime/victim.
In regards to this case, I would think a lone abductor would put a high priority on restraining her and he would need at least a minute to secure her, more if she struggled. OTOH, two or more abductors can grab and go with one of them restraining her. There is nothing to make me lean one way or the other here, but there are so many possibilities in this case and the info we are working with only diminishes the chances of her being a run away and not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA