Can we tell when RC is lying now? Armchair eye analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

Ron may have been coached to appear less angry but IMO he just can't hide that snide, arrogant, know-it-all smirk that I would just love to smack right off that [unusual] mug of his! I don't think he could cough up a smidgen of gratitude if his life depended on it. His belligerence is so ingrained, there's just no way he can cover it up. I agree he was probably high and annoyed as hell to have to take time out of his busy drugging and dealing schedule to do the video.

jmo

Makes you wonder if his attorney had to pay him in order to get him there! LOL, just kidding.

I'm still trying to get the hang of this eye test business. GGM's right in the middle of her "That's A Crock" defense of Misty:

EyeTest4.jpg
EyeTest5.jpg

Surely this doesn't mean......

LOL, the title of this interview is just so perfect! "That's a Crock"........

Papa, I think you've got it!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the welcome. I question why Ron's attorney would allow this video to be released to the public as well... perhaps this was the best take?... :waitasec: Who knows?... I've watched it a couple more times and find myself more convinced that he was "high". Even if he wasn't, the way he comes across does not help him. It's very bizarre!... like everything else in this case... it just leads to more questions.

LOL, maybe he's watching the bouncing ball go across the prompter screen......

I wonder why Ron's attorney would allow his client to make this interview if he was THAT high....Just wait until a better time...

This probably was the "better time" LOL. The attorney got tired of waiting for a sober moment, maybe. JMO.

Kimsters OP:

Reporter: "Misty's your girlfriend... she was home the last time Haleigh was down the street here. Do you think her story is shifting at all? Is that a concern of yours?"

Ronald: "I wanna know where are we still goin' with what's going on in my life? It's about my daughter goin' missin.. it's not about what is goin' on in my life, it's about my daughter missing."

Me: Ummmmm.....what!???!?

Kimsters OP:

Reporter: "Misty's your girlfriend... she was home the last time Haleigh was down the street here. Do you think her story is shifting at all? Is that a concern of yours?"

Ronald: "I wanna know where are we still goin' with what's going on in my life? It's about my daughter goin' missin.. it's not about what is goin' on in my life, it's about my daughter missing."

Me: Ummmmm.....what!???!?

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. He had memorized that response to cut interviews short when things get too hot for him and when he heard the word girlfriend it cued the automatic response but his brain never kicked in long enough for him to realize that his gf story shifting about the night Haleigh was last seen has everything to do with his daughter going missing and a father concerned about his child would be concerned about that.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. He had memorized that response to cut interviews short when things get too hot for him and when he heard the word girlfriend it cued the automatic response but his brain never kicked in long enough for him to realize that his gf story shifting about the night Haleigh was last seen has everything to do with his daughter going missing and a father concerned about his child would be concerned about that.
I wrote about a personal incident, (when I was a teen), in the 'how can people keep quiet for years?' thread, & after thinking about it, I realized that when trapped, I felt the need to lie, & I became a very angry, smart mouthed little witch. IDK why, but my mind was racing for a solution & I resented the heck out of being questioned. But my situation was unique, because I wasn't guilty of anything. I had been drinking wine, but when the cop asked how many beers I'd had, I said 'none, I don't drink beer'...which was technically the truth, but I knew what he was wanting. & this is the same kind of beligerence, I see in Ron. Maybe when he's feeling trapped, he turns into an angry, defensive liar. I saw so much of that angry, defensive man, that that's who I thought he was. But in the bust video, we see a relaxed, laid back guy, & in the jail house tape, (to his new gf), we hear hear a relaxed, sweet talking Ron. So, there's more to his personality, than we know. Too bad more tapes weren't released... 'nothing there', my hiney.

I'm glad you saved this video. I've wanted to see it again but couldn't find it. JMO, but Ron was speaking from script and I believe that the long pause in this video was written into the script and Ron was instructed to look as if he is trying very hard not to become emotional while talking about Haleigh. Ron's performance, I think, is a result of many rehearsals and is just him acting. He appears way too happy and looks as if he is making a commercial until he suddenly attempts to look sad and emotional and unable to speak about Haleigh without breaking up. Way too fake and practiced.

I had never seen this before.

IMO, not only was it scripted but he was reading off of cue cards. There was no movement of his head or eyes except during the pauses. He seemed afrai that if he moved his head or eyes, he would lose his place. I'm even wondering if the long pause was not just written on the card but they had to change cards for him to continue. Because it seemed like he may thought "okay I paused long enough" but he couldn't start reading again.

I also think the lack of emotion had to do with reading the words. If he had memorized them, he could have shown more emotions. But reading cue cards, he couldn't even fake cry or fake emotion because he would lose his place.

Ron lies by omission. He evades questions he does not want to answer with his infamous, "I don't know; I was at work," or by claiming that questions about his personal life only take the focus off Haleigh. IMO, some of Ron's biggest lies are the things he has not said.

Has anyone here have the link where Nancy Grace is telling Ron that he is lying? There are so many NG shows with Ron I can't find that one. I would like to compare Ron's eyes on that one.

While watching this video...which I did several times..I notice that when Nancy's caller asks a question and Nancy asks Ronald if he wants to answer it...Ron declines and says his attorney will answer it...Ron (IMO) smiles a bit..and he looks somewhat relaxed....like he is enjoying himself..

But in watching Ron's reaction...when Nancy tells him she believes he is lying...and she is going to find out why...Ron gets a different look ...on his face...almost like...disbelief that she SAID THAT on national TV...or...he seems to look fearful..It's hard to tell which feeling he is ....Perhaps both...disbelief and fear...

all in my own opinion..

I did some further checking on eye movements because I wanted to find more on excessive blinking. I found several sites that address this.

Additional cues to look for in eyes during a lie may include:
- avoiding direct eye contact
- excessive blinking
- eyes shifting towards their upper left

Emeralgem posted this video link previously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afj5a8icxAU

That video has Ronald speaking in full sentences in response to NG questions about why the divorce. I believe it is from the same show where NG told Ron that she doesn't believe him.

If you watch the vid from around the 1:10 mark, you see Ron as he listens to her question and just before he speaks; he is looking straight into the camera. As soon as he starts speaking, he begins blinking. Ron again looks directly into the camera while NG speaks, but again blinks during his response. His eyelids flutter during the entire time he speaks, but he looks straight into the camera without blinking when he is not speaking, so it does not appear that his blinking is due to bright lights, IMO. He also does not appear to be high in this video.

I did some further checking on eye movements because I wanted to find more on excessive blinking. I found several sites that address this.

Additional cues to look for in eyes during a lie may include:
- avoiding direct eye contact
- excessive blinking
- eyes shifting towards their upper left

Emeralgem posted this video link previously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afj5a8icxAU

That video has Ronald speaking in full sentences in response to NG questions about why the divorce. I believe it is from the same show where NG told Ron that she doesn't believe him.

If you watch the vid from around the 1:10 mark, you see Ron as he listens to her question and just before he speaks; he is looking straight into the camera. As soon as he starts speaking, he begins blinking. Ron again looks directly into the camera while NG speaks, but again blinks during his response. His eyelids flutter during the entire time he speaks, but he looks straight into the camera without blinking when he is not speaking, so it does not appear that his blinking is due to bright lights, IMO. He also does not appear to be high in this video.

I totally think hes high in this. His pupils are huge.

After watching all the videos of Ron I could find, I think he is high in most of them....

Misty too..

all in my own opinion..

One thing that bugs me about that last vid of Ron just posted. He says, I mean, its hard enough being a married couple, and I just thought, you know, it really isn't, it truly isnt if you have anticipated and looked forward to it. I have never once felt like my marriage was punishment and a constant struggle, I guess I just see him trying to make a dumb excuse for something, and I think he expected Nancy to say, yes Ron, you are completely right. The breakup was all a ruse because people were questioning why he was still with her. He divorced her, and that shut a lot of people up, but then he was busted with her months later, shes sporting new ink on her backside with his full name.......

Its so pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member