CANADA Canada - Autumn Shaganash, 26, hasn't been seen since she left a friend's house, Barrie, Ontario, 9 June '23 *Call 911*

Barrie Police Service announce $50,000 reward in Autumn's case.

The Barrie Police Service is confident that someone has information regarding the disappearance of Autumn Shaganash and is hopeful, that with the offering of this reward of up to $50,000, which has been authorized by the Barrie Police Services Board, will result in the call that detectives from the Major Crime Unit have been waiting to receive.

From one of her sisters in the presser:

"It’s been almost eight months since we last saw or heard from her and every day has been difficult,” said Lili-Anne Moore, Autumn’s sister.

During the middle of her prepared statement, Moore fought back tears, putting her hand on her forehead as she thanked Barrie police for their efforts in trying to find her missing sister.

“I hope that this reward that is being offered will help in finding her and bringing her home,” Moore said.

''Detectives have investigated “numerous leads” from all over Ontario “to the end” but those leads have not been able to locate her, Carlton said. He also noted that a number of officers have been assigned to the case to find her.

Carlton said Autumn had connections, such as friends, in Toronto and Sarnia and that those jurisdictions were investigated.''

''Barrie police chief Rich Johnston said they hope the reward will prompt anyone with information to come forward and “make a phone call.”

''The sister of 26-year-old Autumn Shaganash paused several times to compose herself during a prepared statement she read at a Barrie Police news conference on Thursday, expressing hope that a $50,000 reward would help to bring her sibling home.

“It’s been almost eight months since we last saw her or heard from her,” said Lili Moore. “Every day has been difficult not knowing where she is.''
1707428397457.png

Post #13 by Dotr in June 2023, shows a picture of Autumn with a standard gray background, without makeup. In my opinion, it looks like a mugshot, not a picture one would post of themself. Did Autumn get arrested for something? Was she involved with dangerous people? I’m not interested in what she did (if anything), but perhaps someone she was involved with could be a key to locating her. Did someone else get arrested? Was she blamed for someone getting caught doing something? Did someone come after her for payback?

In post #11 AddyFinch refers to a photo of Autumn where she has a large fresh forehead scar. This reminds me of Elnaz Hajtamiri, who was abducted from Wasaga Beach which is just down the street from Barrie. She also had a large scar on her forehead resulting from any assault by people that have since been arrested. Could there be a connection? Does anyone in Autumn’s family know if she was connected in any way to Elnaz or any of the multiple people that have been arrested in her disappearance? Is there any chance she was given the same type of abuse resulting in the same style scar? I know it’s a stretch, but at this point every possibility is worth investigating.

In post #11 AddyFinch refers to a photo of Autumn where she has a large fresh forehead scar. This reminds me of Elnaz Hajtamiri, who was abducted from Wasaga Beach which is just down the street from Barrie. She also had a large scar on her forehead resulting from any assault by people that have since been arrested. Could there be a connection? Does anyone in Autumn’s family know if she was connected in any way to Elnaz or any of the multiple people that have been arrested in her disappearance? Is there any chance she was given the same type of abuse resulting in the same style scar? I know it’s a stretch, but at this point every possibility is worth investigating.
1707443413617.png

I wonder what medications she was on. Could this direct the investigation into another line of thought? For someone not to have seen or heard something is really strange at this point. She has truly gone underground, being held underground, or is no longer alive. I wonder if there has been any recent sex trafficking attempts, or has that also gone quiet? Was she depressed and left this earth on her own accord?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back