CANADA Canada - Autumn Shaganash, 26, hasn't been seen since she left a friend's house, Barrie, Ontario, 9 June '23 *Call 911*

1694525549863.png
“I’m so heartbroken,” she added. “I miss my sister. Her birthday is coming up on the 19th of September and she’ll be 27.”

There have been several police searches since Shaganash's disappearance, including Sunnidale Park and downtown Barrie, but as police have said in the past, she seems to have “vanished into thin air.” There have also been searches in downtown Toronto.

Meanwhile, city police continue their search.

“The investigation remains ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrie police or Crime Stoppers,” said Barrie police communications co-ordinator Jennett Mays.

Meanwhile, Moore says she stays in close contact with the police.''
rbbm

rbbm
  1. How the public can help
  2. 2023 profiles
The RCMP is looking for your help in solving outstanding cases of missing Indigenous women, girls and 2SLGBTQI+ people.

This year we will be highlighting cases over a 10-week period on social media. The start of the campaign in October was chosen to coincide with the Sisters in Spirit Vigil held by the Native Women's Association of Canada each October 4.

How the public can help​

This initiative is an opportunity for communities across the country to be involved by sharing information that may generate tips for investigating officers. With the public's help we hope to bring these missing women and girls home, and seek justice and closure for families in unsolved homicide cases.

2023 profiles​

Date modified: 2023-10-03''

Threads for mpers. referenced in above post.

Another case for her family's fear that Autumn was human trafficked. Innisfil. is very close to Barrie, how many others are out there working the locale??

Yes, I'm sure most of us are familiar with the drug use of friends/family/self, but I'm not sure any of us ever give up on the ones we love. At the end of the day, hope is all that's left. Here's hoping Autumns friends or associates let her know that her family loves her. Keep her face and name out there!!!!!!

Jan. 19, 2024
"The longer this goes on, the colder it gets, so we really want to get on top of this investigative effort and see what evidence and where this investigation will lead," said Derwin Johnson, president and owner of Present Truth Investigations Inc.

Video surveillance shows Autumn Shaganash leaving the family house and meeting with someone on Burton Avenue around 9 p.m. on June 9. The following day, police say the 27-year-old Indigenous woman was with a friend near Sunnidale Park around 10:30 a.m. while an ALS fundraising walk was happening.

Police say Autumn's friend became momentarily distracted, and when he turned around, she was gone.''

Kevin Lamb 27/1/24
''As for the circumstances of her going missing, he said, “I know that it has been hinted at in the news that it is possibly human trafficking.

“We haven’t done our due diligence quite yet to ascertain if that is, in fact, a potential end result, so to speak, but the fact that she disappeared suddenly is not indicative of human trafficking,” Johnson explained.

“Usually, with human trafficking, there is a grooming process. They’re showering with gifts. There’s some sort of threads that connect the alleged victim to the perpetrators,” he added.''

A January 19, 2024 CTV News article was published with some videos on the CTV website.

Sorry this is a duplicate of the one before it.

Could this case be cross-referenced to a Forum>Human Trafficking>Ontario as there is some concern about human trafficking and the media reports human trafficking along the 401 corridor. Toronto has the 401 go through the city and Autumn has visited Toronto before according to the reports. Barrie is north of Toronto but is linked to the 400 series of highways in Ontario.

Barrie police chief, lead investigator and family member expected to speak at news conference Thursday
Kevin Lamb44 minutes ago
''News media have been invited to attend the Barrie-Simcoe Emergency Services Campus on Fairview Road at 11 a.m. on Feb. 8, at which time Johnston, the lead investigator in the case and a member of the missing person’s family are expected to speak.

After seven months of mystery surrounding Shaganash's disappearance after she left a home in Barrie in June 2023, her family hired a private investigator to work independently of local police.''

Sorry this is a duplicate of the one before it.

Could this case be cross-referenced to a Forum>Human Trafficking>Ontario as there is some concern about human trafficking and the media reports human trafficking along the 401 corridor. Toronto has the 401 go through the city and Autumn has visited Toronto before according to the reports. Barrie is north of Toronto but is linked to the 400 series of highways in Ontario.
Looks like you already found the HT thread, but i have it now so..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back