CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

I know there are some very dangerous people behind this murder, but if I knew anything, for 35 million I'd take the chance.
I’d like to think anyone with information who isn’t a part of it would share any information they have regardless. But there could be a real power imbalance and risk of danger/retribution. And potentially no money, or even worse lost money. For example, if your information implicated X and X finds out, what if you are civilly sued by someone with deep pockets. You’d need a lawyer. And to pay for a lawyer.

Or what if X administers the reward— highly doubt they jump to pay it out. My mind goes again to a litigation over the reward, again with one party potentially having much deeper pockets.

This is why I would be interested in learning how the reward is administered, beforehand. I would consult with a lawyer in advance about the process and the risks and legalities of reward claiming.

There is still physical danger risk, too, MOO.

Some people know for sure what happened, they were party to the crime, not likely they will talk.

Some people may have a good idea what happened because of their association with the criminals, but this knowledge could be fatal. "All of a sudden Cousin Tony, is living the lifestyle and I am arrested. I can put two and two together. Bye bye Cousin Tony!"

The rest of us are just guessing.

Some people know for sure what happened, they were party to the crime, not likely they will talk.

Some people may have a good idea what happened because of their association with the criminals, but this knowledge could be fatal. "All of a sudden Cousin Tony, is living the lifestyle and I am arrested. I can put two and two together. Bye bye Cousin Tony!"

The rest of us are just guessing.
Or perhaps the associates and friends of the killer (s) will remain silent because they agree with the reason(s) that the murderers felt justified the killing of the Shermans. Especially the case for religious reasons, or because the Sherman’s were seen to have slighted or cheated the murderers in some way. Or for their own cultural motivations e.g. honour killing.

Last edited:
Also, to get the reward, must the tip go to the police? Or someone else? Either way, is the person putting up the money made aware of the tip and/or the tipster before it is paid out? And what if one of the sponsors of the reward is actually implicated in the tip?
Also, is it before or after taxes since it could be diminished by any applicable taxes? Are rewards tax free or not?

Was it just a coincidence that BS and HS who were one of Canada's richest Jewish couples and supporters of Israel were murdered (December 13, 2017) during the week and between when it was the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine's (PFLP) 50th anniversary on December 11, 2017 and the 30th anniversary of Hamas on December 14, 2017?
''Dec 6, 2017
President Trump has announced that the US now recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital.Mr Trump described the move as "a long overdue step" to advance the Middle East peace process.The president said the US would support a two-state solution, if approved by both the Israelis and the Palestinians.Ahead of the decision, a spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas warned it would have "dangerous consequences" for the region.''

''Dec 6, 2017
President Trump has announced that the US now recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital.Mr Trump described the move as "a long overdue step" to advance the Middle East peace process.The president said the US would support a two-state solution, if approved by both the Israelis and the Palestinians.Ahead of the decision, a spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas warned it would have "dangerous consequences" for the region.''

Muslim leaders declare East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital​

12/13/2017 (December 13, 2017)

JS started Harlo just prior to the murders. It expanded from providing mortgages into a group of companies in different sectors.

Harlo Entertainment is taking part in bringing that restaurant chain here.

“When Shake Shack crosses the border into Canada later this year, it will make its debut at one of the country's most prominent intersections with a menu largely borrowing from what it serves in the U.S.

The fast-food company's first Canadian location will take over the northeast corner of Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto with a 5,500 square-foot space once home to an Adidas.

The restaurant will offer a window into how Toronto-based private investment firms Osmington Inc. and Harlo Entertainment Inc. intend to replicate the New York-based brand across Canada, where they have said they will open 35 locations by 2035.”

Milkshakes. I’m curious as to why he and AP seemed to have abandoned that idea to monopolize the real estate and develop the area where their cottage is. They pushed so hard to get Barry to finance that $250M plan.

JS started Harlo just prior to the murders. It expanded from providing mortgages into a group of companies in different sectors.

Harlo Entertainment is taking part in bringing that restaurant chain here.

“When Shake Shack crosses the border into Canada later this year, it will make its debut at one of the country's most prominent intersections with a menu largely borrowing from what it serves in the U.S.

The fast-food company's first Canadian location will take over the northeast corner of Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto with a 5,500 square-foot space once home to an Adidas.

The restaurant will offer a window into how Toronto-based private investment firms Osmington Inc. and Harlo Entertainment Inc. intend to replicate the New York-based brand across Canada, where they have said they will open 35 locations by 2035.”

Milkshakes. I’m curious as to why he and AP seemed to have abandoned that idea to monopolize the real estate and develop the area where their cottage is. They pushed so hard to get Barry to finance that $250M plan.
1714490786312.png
https://www.google.com/search?q=mil...rJ8as05vQL1v8G3JZa25ypxnVn_9-h-O9HgBLV9nBnQ==
''Milkshake Song by Kelis''

''My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
Oh, once you get involved
Everyone will look this way, so
You must maintain your charm
Same time maintain your halo''

Last edited:
Do we know that JS is an investor in Harlo Entertainment? I thought the main Harlo entities are Kimel-owned private equity companies. See for example the Harlo Group entities, principals and team members listed here:

JS may be an investor but is not listed as a team member or principal of Harlo Entertainment:

Do we know that JS is an investor in Harlo Entertainment? I thought the main Harlo entities are Kimel-owned private equity companies. See for example the Harlo Group entities, principals and team members listed here:

JS may be an investor but is not listed as a team member or principal of Harlo Entertainment:

Yes, JS, AP and JT started Harlo before the murders. The first company was a secondary mortgage company. They then expanded. All of the companies are under the same ‘Harlo’ umbrella of companies.

Information about JS and AP to some extent has been scrubbed from the internet, but the late Deugirtni and myself took screenshots we posted here of the early Harlo leadership pages that show AP’s involvement. KD wrote about how Harlo was created by JS and last we heard KD said that was the main business JS is currently involved in.

If you do a search here on Harlo and my moniker or Deugirtni’s we went down the rabbit hole, took screenshots and linked the companies.

The evening of December 13, 2017 is believed to be when BS and HS were murdered in their home.
I personally do not think this is connected to their murder. A murder executed like this had to have at least some planning in advance. Not to mention that the police believe that the estate is embedded in the murder, etc. I think money is a factor. I see the timing of this world event as a coincidence only. MOO.

Apologies if anyone has already posted this article. My interest peaked reading the snippet below explaining what intricate relationships and the lawyers responsibilities are and it could be our Government is actually holding back on allowing information to be seen by homicide investigations. Also why LE may not be able to let this case be classified as cold, if it is cold the secrecy is less important.

Despite Donovan’s many victories, many of the most important and revealing parts of the investigative files remain sealed today. Donovan periodically appears in court to get more of them unsealed. To maintain some degree of secrecy, police must establish that the investigation is active and that disclosure would harm the integrity of the investigation itself. Donovan isn’t the only one facing an uphill battle when it comes to accessing information, as police investigators themselves have faced significant roadblocks in reviewing electronic devices, emails, and other evidence. The information is caught up in a longstanding legal agreement between Apotex and the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario. The deal was designed to protect Apotex’s private research and development secrets and gave company lawyers the right to decide what material could be reviewed by police.15 According to Donovan and on review of warrant documents, police have yet to review all material relevant to the probe.

I personally do not think this is connected to their murder. A murder executed like this had to have at least some planning in advance. Not to mention that the police believe that the estate is embedded in the murder, etc. I think money is a factor. I see the timing of this world event as a coincidence only. MOO.
As they say, "Follow the money." Thus, who would benefit the most from both of their deaths?

Yes, JS, AP and JT started Harlo before the murders. The first company was a secondary mortgage company. They then expanded. All of the companies are under the same ‘Harlo’ umbrella of companies.

Information about JS and AP to some extent has been scrubbed from the internet, but the late Deugirtni and myself took screenshots we posted here of the early Harlo leadership pages that show AP’s involvement. KD wrote about how Harlo was created by JS and last we heard KD said that was the main business JS is currently involved in.

If you do a search here on Harlo and my moniker or Deugirtni’s we went down the rabbit hole, took screenshots and linked the companies.
How does the creation of this new mortgage company square with BS wanting to get paid back for his old mortgages by trying to have JS and AP get new mortgages from a bank instead? Did BS know about Harlo at that time?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back