ACTIVE SEARCH Canada - Nathan, 37, Vulnerable ('unable to care for self') Toronto (Jane/Sheppard) 12 May 2023

I’m lost—what is this about a trailer? I’m not on FB so I’m not able to follow the conversation there.
I'm not on FB either so I'll try to recall what I read here somewhere. Apparently Nathan lived in a trailer but recently there had been "movement" at the trailer and it was said that the trailer itself went back to the place where it sits.

Now, that's all from my failing memory.

I'm not on FB either so I'll try to recall what I read here somewhere. Apparently Nathan lived in a trailer but recently there had been "movement" at the trailer and it was said that the trailer itself went back to the place where it sits.

That's what a cousin said in mid September. I don't think they thought it was Nathan who was at the park.

That has to be an older copy of newspaper, but strange the date is Wednesday May 17th because May 17th 2023 was a Wednesday and Nathan had been reported as missing on the 14th, last seen on the 12th.
The newspaper is old...it looks like 2006? Nathan is much younger in this picture and there is an article on the book The DaVinci Code.

The trailer is likely part of a seasonal park. They close before winter. The reported movement was likely due to the change Iease.

Dec 19 2023 rbbm
1702996967041.png
1702997117810.png
''It has been eight months since Nathan's family in Waterloo region has seen him and now the family is holding a vigil in Waterloo this weekend to renew hope that he's is still out there somewhere.

''Nathan, 37, who grew up in Waterloo region, has been missing since May 12, when he was last seen around 7 p.m. in the area of Jane Street and Sheppard Avenue West in Toronto, leaving behind his cellphone and wallet at home.

There have been no confirmed sightings of Nathan since he went missing.

Nathan's cousin, Jason Babcock, told CBC News, they wanted to hold the vigil this weekend because the holiday is one of the Nathan's favourite time of the year.

"He really enjoyed Christmas time and our thoughts were to hold something for him to let him know that we're still looking for him and to try and bring him home for the holidays," he said.

Babcock said the vigil on Saturday will be held at the K-W Naval Association in Waterloo and will start with a prayer session. He said it will be an opportunity for people to bring photos of Nathan and share stories about him.''

''Babcock said people can get the word out about Nathan's disappearance and to keep an eye out for him, especially around wooded areas near the Jane Street and Sheppard Avenue.''

Lots more at link, rbbm.
December 23, 2023 Joanna Lavoie
1703372064637.png
''This holiday season will be especially hard for those who know and love a vulnerable man who went missing almost eight months ago from North York.''

''He was 37-year-old at the time of his disappearance, and is described as four-feet-six-inches tall and approximately 170 pounds. Nathan, who had a full beard and a moustache when he went missing, was last seen wearing a hoodie with green stripes, black pants, black shoes, and a Blue Jays baseball cap''

''Nathan, who is a big Toronto sports fan, is described by many as a happy-go-lucky, ongoing person who made friends wherever he went. Some of his favourite things to do include going to the mall, having a coffee, and eating breakfast at A+W, McDonalds, and Dairy Queen.

Babcock said that Nathan would have surely been enjoying the holidays this year with his loved ones in in the Kitchener-Waterloo area, including his church family at Woodside Bible Fellowship Church in Elmira.''

“Being Christmas, it’s even harder. We’re all struggling. Nathan’s disappearance has affected our whole family, right down to the kids.”
1703372458525.png
''Matthews, who met Nathan about 15 years ago when she volunteered with a program that pairs university students with individuals in the community with disabilities to forge friendships, said her dear friend is definitely on her mind these days, especially when she visits Conestoga Mall.

“Nathan and I used to like to go the mall together. He especially loved the video game store and then we’d go to the food court for a snack,” she shared.''

Did you see this about Nathan's parents posted by cousin "JB" on the Search FB? So sad!

(BBM)
"This is going to be very hard on all of us as a family. Both Nathan's parents passed in December and it will be our first Christmas with out Nathan if he is not found by then."

(Hopefully this is OK to discuss - I went by the info/instructions about that site in post #25)

Did you see this about Nathan's parents posted by cousin "JB" on the Search FB? So sad!

(BBM)
"This is going to be very hard on all of us as a family. Both Nathan's parents passed in December and it will be our first Christmas with out Nathan if he is not found by then."

(Hopefully this is OK to discuss - I went by the info/instructions about that site in post #25)
I read the article and it said his mom died 10 years earlier. I had heard about his dad dying which was why he had to move.

I just listened to a podcast which I don't think we can post here, but it included comments made by both his cousin and a friend. They don't have much hope that he is still alive, unfortunately.
OK, but those are opinions. Where is the body? What are LE saying? Did someone take him far away from Ontario and leave him on his own? This is baffling.

Just noting, although not near the area Nathan was last seen... fwiw.
that was also my first thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back