Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm going to float a theory, because I have a second vehicle being involved just to drop the two off doesn't really make sense when they could theoretically just as easily have dropped off the truck/trailer nearby and driven Tim's truck straight into that in a secluded area in order to avoid detection.

MOO, I think the reason they weren't worried about people seeing DM is because maybe the second vehicle was there in order to stage a carjacking. That would explain the need for at least two people in the second vehicle as well. One of the guys in the other vehicle to force TB out of the passenger seat of the truck, and order DM to drive away "at gunpoint" and a second one to drive the second car from the scene. Then they'd have had the truck, be looking for the mysterious carjackers, and nobody would suspect the rich kid who doesn't need to steal a truck had anything to do with it. But things didn't go as planned.

Yes they might have pretended to do some type of car jacking or pulling over the vehicle...multiple possibilities.

another theory I have is that DM might have been blackmailed into assisting with this crime, and he has now been hung out to dry.

His silence might suggest he is afraid to implicate his blackmailers.

Who would use that type or have the money to buy it. Or was it stolen in another province I hope the police can trace it's origins So gruesome to even think about :( On the 1 earlier link in someone's post there was a link to portable incinerators and the 1 description was this "mobile systems are particularly suited for a range of emergency situations such as sporadic bouts of animal mortality, natural disasters and the culling of large numbers of animals as a measure to prevent the spread of diseases." Does anyone know of someone who may have had 1 but is now missing? Here's the link http://masterburn.com/mobile-incinerator/

another theory I have is that DM might have been blackmailed into assisting with this crime, and he has now been hung out to dry.

His silence might suggest he is afraid to implicate his blackmailers.

He's been referred to as the "boss". There's little doubt in my mind that he is a ringleader, perhaps the ringleader. MOO

IIRC in the most recent presser, LE states the vehicles were filmed traveling together in Bradford, within the industrial park there.

After that the truck was spotted in Kitchener (no doubt on the way to the hangar)

it should say Brantford.....not Bradford

IIRC in the most recent presser, LE states the vehicles were filmed traveling together in Bradford, within the industrial park there.

After that the truck was spotted in Kitchener (no doubt on the way to the hangar)

Bradford or Brantford? and just to mention, you don't go much into Kitchener, the airport is actually more like Cambridge

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm.
Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Source: http://live.cbc.ca/Event/CBC_Toronto

anyone speculate whey DM's facebook page hasn't been taken down since AM complete online presence was and we think (?) that was from police pressure?

Mind you, there is not much you can see on his page except friends and a profile pic. I can tell you one thing, if I knew this guy i would make sure I deleted him as a 'friend' as soon as his name was mentioned in connection to this case.

anyways - just wondering why LE hasn't taken it down - do that do that typically i wonder?

I want to know what Torontorian (sp) was hmmmmm'ing about the fact PL is from Caledonia. Caledonia is only about 10 mins from where TB lived. I have lived in this area pretty much all my life and I can say that I don't think a senseless murder has ever happened around here in the 30 years I've been here. So what's wrong with Caledonia?

He's been referred to as the "boss". There's little doubt in my mind that he is a ringleader, perhaps the ringleader. MOO

He was referred to as 'my boss' by somebody who worked for him (and has not yet been named as a POI.) Nothing unusual about that IMO.

Bradford or Brantford? and just to mention, you don't go much into Kitchener, the airport is actually more like Cambridge

Sorry, Brantford, I will go back and fix that

If the perps decided to fly on the highways only, they would have taken hwy 8/fairway rd to get to the airport

the other way to get there is actually more like cambridge yup

I think we deduced that the tats were not related to TB, but to another man in his wedding party.

Just want to comment on the KOZ jeep...is NOT Dellen's jeep in those pics on The KOZ site. Very much two different Jeep's indeed. Dellen's jeep has the stock fenders, black rims and a big *advertiser censored* front stinger. The KOZ build has custom flat fender, chrome wheels and a smaller front stinger. My husband pointed put that he was pretty sure knew the axle brand on Dellen's jeep and it is local company.

Also Dellen's jeep has a snorkle (black stack looking thing on passenger side) where the KOZ build does not.

I want to know what Torontorian (sp) was hmmmmm'ing about the fact PL is from Caledonia. Caledonia is only about 10 mins from where TB lived. I have lived in this area pretty much all my life and I can say that I don't think a senseless murder has ever happened around here in the 30 years I've been here. So what's wrong with Caledonia?

Not related to the case, but a friend who was training for the OPP was accompanying investigating officers in Caledonia and he told me of some very nasty and unreported biker related killings that occured there about 12-15 years ago.

anyone speculate whey DM's facebook page hasn't been taken down since AM complete online presence was and we think (?) that was from police pressure?

Mind you, there is not much you can see on his page except friends and a profile pic. I can tell you one thing, if I knew this guy i would make sure I deleted him as a 'friend' as soon as his name was mentioned in connection to this case.

anyways - just wondering why LE hasn't taken it down - do that do that typically i wonder?

DM FB has only 5 people link from Canada , and other 6 people are from Europe, France and Italy
I do not think LE has authority to shut it down , only accused can request thru lawyer to close it, but I do not think he worries much since there is nothing there
he had about 20 friends now only 11 left.. AM closed down probably because media was trying to get intouch with him, and he got harassed by other FB users..

If anyone listen to CTV and Global , it seems that DM had fiance , the photo of the girl in red dress he was kissing ..

For the umpteenth time, TB DID NOT have tattoos on his fingers. It has been noted that that picture was of one of his groomsmen. TB was wearing a white vest at his wedding. The tat finger picture, the guy was wearing a black vest.

I know several people with tattoos on their fingers who have no affiliation with gangs. Tattooing has become very popular in society in the last few years especially.

Several posters have said the tats on TB's fingers are actually on another person and NOT TB..... and I agree it is not TB's hand. look at the other hand with out the tats... TB wears ring on pinky finger, the tat guy has ring on ring finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther