Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Do you know, I actually was able to stop myself from saying the exact thing (except I was thinking of the H word.) You said it better.

dang! that was like Thanksgiving dinner. you wait all year for it, and it's always even better than you hoped. yummy! I feel like I ate the whole turkey by myself and yet I'm still looking forward to dessert! (the TRIAL!)

CM/JB are crapping themselves worrying that she's gonna say too much. she's got the goods on them, big time

gramcracker....great analogy! And everyone else, thanks for the laughs. This <own modsnip> will surely screw up sooner than later...karma is just waiting in the wings!

Hope Cheney likes having a grown daughter to hover over for the rest of his life. He is such a pompous fool...he deserves her! :floorlaugh:

Can we get a mod to post a note on the main page about this depo being available...so many people who followed KC's trial don't come here anymore, and as this was so much fun for me to read, I'm sure lots more would enjoy it, if they knew it was posted!

gramcracker....great analogy! And everyone else, thanks for the laughs. This <own modsnip> will surely screw up sooner than later...karma is just waiting in the wings!

Hope Cheney likes having a grown daughter to hover over for the rest of his life. He is such a pompous fool...he deserves her! :floorlaugh:

He just has to babysit her until all of her lawyers are in the clear. Then everyone will dump her and it will be KC by herself. What will she do then?

He just has to babysit her until all of her lawyers are in the clear. Then everyone will dump her and it will be KC by herself. What will she do then?

Lie, cheat and steal... same as always.

The Karma bus still has a few stops to make, but it will get to her eventually.

she can't be charged/tried again so I'm curious about her repeatedly refusing to answer and the way CM kept harping about her 5th amendment rights. is that more about protecting JB/CM than her? are they worried that certain answers could brush up against "what did your attorneys know and when did they know it?

Should I admit guilt to my criminal defense attorney?

... attorneys cannot present evidence or arguments that they know to be false. (American Bar Association, ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules 3.1, 3.3.) Does this mean that if a client admits guilt to his or her attorney, the attorney cannot enter a not guilty plea or zealously represent the client? No. In such cases, the attorney can focus on the holes in the prosecutor’s evidence, or on other legal issues (such as whether a search was appropriate under the Fourth Amendment, or whether scientific tests were performed according to the appropriate standards) that do not relate to whether the client committed the crime or not.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...se/should-i-admit-guilt-my-criminal-defense-a

... the defense lawyer may not lie to the judge or jury by specifically stating that the defendant did not do something the lawyer knows the defendant did do. Rather, the lawyer’s trial tactics and arguments must focus on the government’s failure to prove all the elements of the crime.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/representing-client-whom-the-lawyer-thinks-is-guilty.html

Well hellooooooooooooooo WS'rs!!!! I have not posted here in a very, very long time but had to come out of lurkdom to say BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA about her deposition. It is obvious she thinks of herself as some type of psuedo attorney. And she is STILL using big words that don't fit and sounds like a complete incompetent fool! Her mindset is still the same...LIE, LIE, LIE and then LIE some more. Some things never change. Such as my feelings towards her....... OK. Back to reading.

Oh and BIG BIG thanks to Think Tank for posting the depo and basically keeping the flame going for Caylee.

I had a thought .. Maybe Casey has convinced Cindy and George that Zanny DID exist and that's why she couldn't just say she made her up in the depo?

I lost count on how many times CM objected to a question, only to have OCA say "I'll answer that".

Keep it up OCA - you show everybody, including the many seasoned attorneys, who have had years to prep for these depos', just how smart you are by running your mouth and overriding your own attorney's advise.

Here is the Transcript which Zenaida's attorney Mr. Shuker filed today.

Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?usp=sharing

Notice = 2 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMlhXbzNuS2lzeEk/edit?usp=sharing

And the official ORDER for the Zenaida Pretrial Hearing on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQjVXcnlMdUFYR2s/edit?usp=sharing

Parties in the ZENAIDA case must file their Motions for Summary Judgment by March 21, 2014.

In the ZENAIDA case Responses to Motions for Summary Judgment shall be filed on or before (21) days from filing of the Motion for Summary Judgment.

:seeya: Thank You, TT, for these links !

So far, I read about 1/3 of the deposition, and plan to finish it today.

CA is such a smart-a$$ ... and she thinks she is an "attorney" :floorlaugh:

I have more comments about what CA said, but have to go now ... so will check back with y'all later !

:seeya:

Q "have you told your parents where you got the name Zenaida from"

A "My mother had met the person that I had spoken of"

Well....that's a new one ...she's is stating Cindy has met babysitter Zenaida.

Of course she existed, just ask Juliette Lewis....:rolleyes:

she can't be charged/tried again so I'm curious about her repeatedly refusing to answer and the way CM kept harping about her 5th amendment rights. is that more about protecting JB/CM than her? are they worried that certain answers could brush up against "what did your attorneys know and when did they know it?

Should I admit guilt to my criminal defense attorney?

... attorneys cannot present evidence or arguments that they know to be false. (American Bar Association, ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules 3.1, 3.3.) Does this mean that if a client admits guilt to his or her attorney, the attorney cannot enter a not guilty plea or zealously represent the client? No. In such cases, the attorney can focus on the holes in the prosecutor’s evidence, or on other legal issues (such as whether a search was appropriate under the Fourth Amendment, or whether scientific tests were performed according to the appropriate standards) that do not relate to whether the client committed the crime or not.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...se/should-i-admit-guilt-my-criminal-defense-a

... the defense lawyer may not lie to the judge or jury by specifically stating that the defendant did not do something the lawyer knows the defendant did do. Rather, the lawyer’s trial tactics and arguments must focus on the government’s failure to prove all the elements of the crime.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/representing-client-whom-the-lawyer-thinks-is-guilty.html

I am also curious about why she hid behind the fifth amendment on several questions.
Is it possible that her parents could go after her in civil court for wrongful death and be awarded all her future earnings, much like what happened with OJ?

You may also be able to sue if you are a grandparent, legal dependent or member of the extended family of the deceased. This will depend on the state laws and your ability to convince the court that you are the right person to bring the claim.

http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/accident-law/wrongful_death/wrongful_death_claim.htm

I am also curious about why she hid behind the fifth amendment on several questions.
Is it possible that her parents could go after her in civil court for wrongful death and be awarded all her future earnings, much like what happened with OJ?

You may also be able to sue if you are a grandparent, legal dependent or member of the extended family of the deceased. This will depend on the state laws and your ability to convince the court that you are the right person to bring the claim.

http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/accident-law/wrongful_death/wrongful_death_claim.htm

They were so busy enabling and abetting her, then perjuring themselves in court that they wouldn't have any grounds to sue her IMO...... plus if deposed they would have to take the 5th even more often than her. Nest of vipers!

Bump for those who didn't know we were hearing from the lying <modsnip> again....

HLN is talking about the deposition results right now.

ETA - swapping around to different cases, but said they would be back with more jaw dropping testimony by FCA, along with NG's reaction to deposition.

ETAA - I don't know what I heard now. It started out showing clips as an overview of the whole case including the verdict.
Then, they had photos of all three - FCA, Mitnik and Mason - across the screen. A voice over for each person read their part of the deposition with that person's picture being highlighted. Maybe it's going to show more later on in the day or maybe they were just teasing me so I would stay tuned.

Dammit I just saw think tanks tweet about this and I won't have time to eras it until late tonight and I will miss nancy graces head exploding. This is like the good ole doc dump days

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back