Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Ugh. Not once did she say that she was upset over the fact that her daughter was missing/dead.

Is anybody really surprised though? :notgood:

JMO but it seems as if CM has been KC's benefactor and that he is protecting himself by doing so. I think he and JB made up the whole drowning story. JMO of course. Why else let their client sit in jail for three years for an alleged accident?

She lied again....in depo Casey said her mother had met Zannie....and now she involved Jessie Grund?

I really hope there is a trial.

"I said it. That doesn't mean those were my words whatsoever."

Classic double speak. I'm picturing her giving this deposition in a green sweater and refusing to "mic up" just like her mother.

My other favorite telling sentence: "I was upset that I was in jail. I was upset that my mother was parading herself in front of television. I was upset for a lot of reasons." Non of which include the fact that Caylee is dead.

Funny, I remember Casey telling her mother on the jailhouse tapes what to say to the media.

I really hope lawyers are keeping track of her new lies.

. . . and The Washington Post found this tidbit worth reporting:

"During her murder trial, Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez told jurors the baby sitter story was fabricated. During the deposition, Anthony’s attorney Cheney Mason said she was not responsible for Baez’s statements in court."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a52d48-9ef7-11e3-878c-65222df220eb_story.html

Deflecting question and throwing Baez under the bus at the same time? Have Mason and Baez had a falling out?

So is Mason saying Baez said something in court that his client did not approve? Mason is saying Baez made up the whole story??

Funny, I remember Casey telling her mother on the jailhouse tapes what to say to the media.

I really hope lawyers are keeping track of her new lies.

Yes! I remember Cindy telling KC that she (Cindy) can tell the media anything that KC has to say, send a message to Caylee and Zanny through the media, etc.. "What do you want me to say" and KC says to say something along the lines of "I'm not mad, just bring Caylee home," etc.

Isn't that giving someone permission to talk for her?

Just finished reading the depo.

What. A. Snot.

I wish Lee would grow a pair and sue her for wrongful death of his niece.

I saw a quote that CM said FCA is "not responsible for her attorney's (JB) statements in court". Oh really, isn't that supposed to be info that SHE gave to him? Didn't he say in the book that she admitted Zanny was fake (or didn't he I didn't read it)? I love that fact that ZGs lawyers FINALLY got her over a barrel.

She lied again....in depo Casey said her mother had met Zannie....and now she involved Jessie Grund?

I really hope there is a trial.

I remember in Cindy's testimony or in a deposition she lied and said she knew about Zenaida and even had her phone number, and wrote the number on a sticky note and gave it to one of the police officers.
I cannot remember if Cindy ever testified that she had "met" Zenaida?

I just hope the judge WILL order Casey Anthony to answer the questions she so arrogantly and rudely refused to answer.
Otherwise, she gets away with that behavior and will feel even more bold to keep acting like that.

The way I read the transcript -- it appears that Mason and Casey both violated the RULES for how a deposition will be conducted, and how to make objections. All that talking Mason did, was against the rules.

I don't know what "agreement" Casey's attorney and Zenaida's attorney came to about the boundaries for the depo questions, but I hope the judge does not side with Casey in any way.

I have not read the deposition yet,will try to later.But just from reading a bit here last nite,guess what?I go to bed and dream that Casey is being retried(I know,ain't gonna happen) ,and guess what?Not guilty,again.

Sure hope karma catches up with her someday.

It was interesting to read that Casey Anthony would not come right out and admit that the Zanny kidnapping story was all a made up lie, because they say Caylee drowned in the pool. Can't have it both ways.

She won't give Zenaida's attorneys the satisfaction of admitting, under oath, that she used Zenaida's name, and description of her car and children, in a totally FALSE STORY.

If it gets to trial, I just hope the jury can see through her double talk.

I remember in Cindy's testimony or in a deposition she lied and said she knew about Zenaida and even had her phone number, and wrote the number on a sticky note and gave it to one of the police officers.
I cannot remember if Cindy ever testified that she had "met" Zenaida?

I just hope the judge WILL order Casey Anthony to answer the questions she so arrogantly and rudely refused to answer.
Otherwise, she gets away with that behavior and will feel even more bold to keep acting like that.

The way I read the transcript -- it appears that Mason and Casey both violated the RULES for how a deposition will be conducted, and how to make objections. All that talking Mason did, was against the rules.

I don't know what "agreement" Casey's attorney and Zenaida's attorney came to about the boundaries for the depo questions, but I hope the judge does not side with Casey in any way.

When is the hearing to compel? Um, if there were a real ZFG who babysat even once for FCA she would have come forward at some point. Or someone who knew her would have. I mean, even if they searched all the wrong daaatabases.:facepalm:

It was interesting to read that Casey Anthony would not come right out and admit that the Zanny kidnapping story was all a made up lie, because they say Caylee drowned in the pool. Can't have it both ways.

She won't give Zenaida's attorneys the satisfaction of admitting, under oath, that she used Zenaida's name, and description of her car and children, in a totally FALSE STORY.

I have this sinking feeling, ThinkTank, that Casey and Mason would just say the same thing ~ That Casey never said that she drowned in the pool and she has no responsibility for what Baez said. :dunno:

and bringing Jesse Grund into her lies!!!!

Zenaida's attorney Mitnik, said to her, you do know that Jesse has already been questioned about this don't you?

I think they will subpoena Jesse now to testify that he NEVER knew a Zenaida Gonzalez at Universal, and he NEVER introduced any such woman to Casey.

Casey wants people to believe that it was just a really big coincidence that she pulled out the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" to use in her kidnapping LIE, and still say that it was the real Zenaida that she knew in 2006, not the Zenaida who visited Sawgrass Apts, where Casey's friends Dante and Annie Downing lived.

When is the hearing to compel? Um, if there were a real ZFG who babysat even once for FCA she would have come forward at some point. Or someone who knew her would have. I mean, even if they searched all the wrong daaatabases.:facepalm:

Hearing on Motion to Compel March 4th 10:30am in Tampa.

Just finished reading the depo.

What. A. Snot.

Yes! For example, one of her replies to Mitnik: "I'm sorry that you don't like my answer to your question." (page 30)

:razz::razz:​

What really gets me about her is her arrogance. You can see her father and mother in her, she feels it's her place to tell the attorney what's relevant to his case. I just wish this had been on video..

It was on VIDEO .... but the public will not get to see the video.

I agree, she acted just like her mother and father -- and that is not a good thing.

OK I swear it's because she has convinced George and Cindy that it was still true, but Baez threw George under the bus in court because there was more chance of winning the case that way, in a 'No hard feelings Dad, whatever worked' kind of a way. The Anthony's have probably all decided to blame the fictional nanny again so they can get along with each other or some crazy nonsense .. JMO.

I hope Jesse sues her for libel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member