Casey offered reality show called ‘Casey moving forward’

Ugh. What demographic do they think is up for this? What does that say about our society that anyone would want to watch a show of a woman like this??

This is actually quite interesting.

I used to do vocational rehabilitation counseling with people around CA's age, unlike CA, many of them had significant juvenile records.

If we believe in our justice system, CA was found not guilty by a jury of her peers for the death of Caylee. I wasn't sure if she had other charges.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but CA deserves a life. An opportunity to work, and move forward with her life. Whatever she may or may not have done is in the past, and she may have learned some lessons.

I wish her success in her life. I am not her judge or jury. She already went through that. Society needs to accept our system of justice. We may have strong feelings, and I think she would be better served to keep a low profile, this is all about money, and probably not in her best interest.

I used to do vocational rehabilitation counseling with people around CA's age, unlike CA, many of them had significant juvenile records.

If we believe in our justice system, CA was found not guilty by a jury of her peers for the death of Caylee. I wasn't sure if she had other charges.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but CA deserves a life. An opportunity to work, and move forward with her life. Whatever she may or may not have done is in the past, and she may have learned some lessons.

I wish her success in her life. I am not her judge or jury. She already went through that. Society needs to accept our system of justice. We may have strong feelings, and I think she would be better served to keep a low profile, this is all about money, and probably not in her best interest.

I respect your opinion but I think the case is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice I have ever witnessed. Casey was very lucky to get the jury she got. Just because a jury found her not guilty does not mean she is not guilty. The evidence was overwhelming and compelling in my option.

It would be far better if she stayed out of the spotlight. If she thinks she is going to become a celebrity she is in for a big disappointment. She is not remotely likeable and interest in her has waned dramatically. Most people will remember her name and vaguely remember details of the case and will not be interested in her story or life. People might tune in out of morbid curiosity for the first episode and then they will desert it in droves. But I very much hope the programme doesn’t get that far and can be stopped.

I respect your opinion but I think the case is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice I have ever witnessed. Casey was very lucky to get the jury she got. Just because a jury found her not guilty does not mean she is not guilty. The evidence was overwhelming and compelling in my option.

It would be far better if she stayed out of the spotlight. If she thinks she is going to become a celebrity she is in for a big disappointment. She is not remotely likeable and interest in her has waned dramatically. Most people will remember her name and vaguely remember details of the case and will not be interested in her story or life. People might tune in out of morbid curiosity for the first episode and then they will desert it in droves. But I very much hope the programme doesn’t get that far and can be stopped.

FWIW, I actually watched the entire trial on HLN. And I agree, there were some issues, one was the death penalty situation. There were things I would have done differently if I had been part of the prosecution.

I will never forget the look on Nancy Grace's face when "Tot Mom" received a "Not Guilty" finding. Nancy Grace was so involved with this case.

"Not Guilty" should be changed to, "Not Proven", in this case.

I would be interested to know what type of relationship CA has with her family.

Dear delusional CA, the Kardashians may be silly and vain, but they are, surprise, *not* talked about because large swaths of people believe they are murderers! They also have good business sense. Not to mention, do you think anyone would want to wear clothing or makeup with your name on it?!

That DM article was an experience and a half... she thinks she has to tell anyone that Cindy is "naive and gullible"? (Worse still, she announced it as a positive!!) Nitwit, anyone who read or watched one article on the investigation could have told you that!

IMO, CA is a moron at best and a sociopath at worst. She has no frame of reference for "how anyone sees her" unless it's positive, because that's how Miss Egotist sees herself; and wouldn't know the scorn of the outraged if it bit her on the end of her nose. IMO she benefited by the current mania to treat everything as if it were a case on "CSI", I've been on juries myself and I know what it's like these days. People think they have to be so open-minded about "evidence" that their brains might fall out, because they believe it's necessary to draw 98% if not 100% accurate mind maps before they can convict anyone; and understand nothing about "reasonable" vs. "wholly unrealistic" feelings of doubt. Recently, a lawyer I know said to me literally "I can't imagine sending anyone to prison." Not "to the electric chair", just "to prison" altogether... I guess the "no matter what they've done" was unspoken... I almost fell out of *my* chair when I heard this statement. I thought "So this is the sort of thing prosecutors are up against? Man oh man."

I agree with you. If I was on the jury I couldn't have been totally sure of her guilt. That doesn't mean a TV show would be good for her. Hopefully people don't watch it it even if it is hate watching.

I understand, believe in and accept our justice system. That doesn't mean I have to accept the belief that the jury did a good job or got it right in this case.

I haven't heard any stories where Casey got a job but was fired because of public outrage. Has she even tried to get hired anywhere?

If she really wants to succeed in life she needs to get a low key job and work hard. It's not up to me or anyone else to make her successful. It's all on her.

Dear delusional CA, the Kardashians may be silly and vain, but they are, surprise, *not* talked about because large swaths of people believe they are murderers! They also have good business sense. Not to mention, do you think anyone would want to wear clothing or makeup with your name on it?!

That DM article was an experience and a half... she thinks she has to tell anyone that Cindy is "naive and gullible"? (Worse still, she announced it as a positive!!) Nitwit, anyone who read or watched one article on the investigation could have told you that!

IMO, CA is a moron at best and a sociopath at worst. She has no frame of reference for "how anyone sees her" unless it's positive, because that's how Miss Egotist sees herself; and wouldn't know the scorn of the outraged if it bit her on the end of her nose. IMO she benefited by the current mania to treat everything as if it were a case on "CSI", I've been on juries myself and I know what it's like these days. People think they have to be so open-minded about "evidence" that their brains might fall out, because they believe it's necessary to draw 98% if not 100% accurate mind maps before they can convict anyone; and understand nothing about "reasonable" vs. "wholly unrealistic" feelings of doubt. Recently, a lawyer I know said to me literally "I can't imagine sending anyone to prison." Not "to the electric chair", just "to prison" altogether... I guess the "no matter what they've done" was unspoken... I almost fell out of *my* chair when I heard this statement. I thought "So this is the sort of thing prosecutors are up against? Man oh man."

I’m not even sure Casey has been offered a reality show deal she isn’t someone known for telling the truth and living in reality.

I’m actually really shocked she hasn’t cashed in with a book deal or high profile interview or something so far.

I will look out for any developments and post them. If there is such a deal I hope those of us who wish to will contact the network interested and let them know how we feel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back