Casey offered reality show called ‘Casey moving forward’

She's a convicted felon for check fraud.Remember she stole Amy H's checkbook and went shopping.

FCA was also convicted of lying to police, the only conviction from the trial, iirc.

FCA should have been charged with so many more financial crimes. But it was she was either never caught and made up stories about the missing money or Cindy came to the rescue, Cindy who would defend FCA and made sure FCA was not charged for the other financial crimes she committed even if she stole from Cindy.

Remember FCA stole from her grandfathers assisted living bank account. That money was to pay for his expenses and Grandma Shirley wanted FCA charged but Cindy pleaded with her not to call the police.
FCA got her hands on Cindy's department store credit cards, her B of America bank account, she stole from Caylee's savings account,
I remember Lee also had said she stole money from him and he confronted her about it.

Amy said in an interview that she believed FCA stole cash from her once while she slept and FCA told Amy that she was sleepwalking and had put the money somewhere else and Amy believed her until she found out much later that FCA stole her check book while she was away on vacation.

FCA giving Cindy a deposit ticket for $4000 George was very suspicious of that thinking it was fake, or so he told the Orange County Sherriff office during a July 2008 interview
And also, something about an IRC refund check going missing...anyone remember that?

Never. There’s absolutely no way! SN: She’s angry at the public for holding her back, instead of appreciating those who care more about her daughter than she did. Her actions and attitude speak volumes. What has she done in Caylee’s honor? I’ll wait...

I say let her have it , if she's like they make her out to be she will probably out herself about little Caylee, who knows maybe it can be useful, she might trip herself up and bingo a taped confession or Lie that could come back to bite her. Yes I do believe shes just that stupid , she was just lucky if you ask me .

I say let her have it , if she's like they make her out to be she will probably out herself about little Caylee, who knows maybe it can be useful, she might trip herself up and bingo a taped confession or Lie that could come back to bite her. Yes I do believe shes just that stupid , she was just lucky if you ask me .

It wouldn't matter, the issue of "Double Jeopardy" would apply.
Casey Anthony could detail how she killed Caylee, and how she hid her body. And basically, she got away with murder.

Casey Anthony could detail how she killed Caylee, and how she hid her body. And basically, she got away with murder.

Yeah, I always thank her jury at moments like these.

No matter how confused they want to claim they were by Casey's BS, nothing negates all the evidence pointing to Caylee being in the trunk of her car, the evidence of her trying to dispose of the body on her own and lying about her daughter's whereabouts to anyone who asked.

And George bringing a gas can to the towyard because his daughter habitually ran out of gas trumps her finally abandoning her car that stunk of death and texting her friend about the smell, then smugly claiming she "got rid of it"?

And days before this, she was backing her car into the driveway when her parents weren't home and going next door to borrow a shovel claiming she was going to dig up a bamboo root because she didn't want her dead daughter to trip over it?

George was nowhere in sight when she was pulling that crap. Why wasn't he helping her? What did they think she was doing?

Last edited:
Well that might just take care of its self too , just imagine how crazy people can be ....just sayin not advocating :)

I wasn’t sure where to put this. It’s a great analysis, mainly focused on Casey, made by a criminal psychologist.

"I know in my heart she's not far... I can feel it." Ugh.

Thank you for the link, it definitely was worth watching although it pisses me off all over again. And IMO Casey's mother's behavior was also despicable. She's a liar in her own right. MOO.

"I know in my heart she's not far... I can feel it." Ugh.

Thank you for the link, it definitely was worth watching although it pisses me off all over again. And IMO Casey's mother's behavior was also despicable. She's a liar in her own right. MOO.

She infuriates me as well. But, if this assessment is true—that she is always inauthentic—she has a very empty existence.

Casey Anthony Trial Featured In Premiere Of New Court TV Show - more info at the link:

"A new Court TV series hosted by former CNN and MSNBC legal analyst Ashleigh Banfield takes viewers on deep dives into intriguing cases that once captured the public's attention. And the Sept. 13 premiere episode focuses on the Casey Anthony trial in Orlando.

"Judgment with Ashleigh Banfield" offers looks at new interviews and exclusive reveals, while taking audiences inside the courtroom by utilizing Court TV's "trove of archive material."

"In this day and age, in particular, you can't get more pure and pristine reporting than being inside the courtroom," said Banfield, who has worked in courtroom coverage for 20 years. "It's one thing to be a spectator, a witness or a member of the prosecution or defense, but it's another thing to be able to actually see the testimony with your own eyes."

Banfield said since the show relies heavily on courtroom activity and the record, it's more factual and less opinionated.

"What a wonderful way to use all of this incredible tape that has built up over the decades and use it in a really responsible way to tell a story from the purest form, from the actual case itself," she said. "I can't say it enough how proud I am that we take the time to actually put eyeballs on the tens of thousands of hours of court testimony to use the parts that make the most sense to tell the viewer the story."

This may be the wrong place to post this. I just noticed

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery (2017) will be airing again, on the OWN channel tonight. If anyone wants to see it again.

Episode 1 started at 8 pm. The three episodes will air again from 11 pm to 1 am.

First Aired: April 9, 2017

A three-part examination of the Casey Anthony case begins with the 22-year-old Florida woman claiming that her 2-year-old daughter Caylee had been taken by the nanny. Investigators, however, soon discover that the child has been missing for 31 days.

Little Girl Lost(Season 1, Episode 1)
OWN

A three-part examination of the Casey Anthony case begins with the 22-year-old Florida woman claiming that her 2-year-old daughter Caylee had been taken by the nanny. Investigators, however, soon discover that the child has been missing for 31 days.

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery | TV Guide

Last edited:
This may be the wrong place to post this. I just noticed

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery (2017) will be airing again, on the OWN channel tonight. If anyone wants to see it again.

Episode 1 started at 8 pm. The three episodes will air again from 11 pm to 1 am.

First Aired: April 9, 2017

Little Girl Lost(Season 1, Episode 1)
OWN

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery | TV Guide

I watched that on Hulu. I agree with the opinions and theory that was suggested about Caylee having been given prescription sedatives and her death possibly being an accidental overdose. I definitely buy that, but wondering why Casey wouldn't have just bitten the bullet and gone to the police, been charged with accidental manslaughter and negligence and done a few years of jailtime and/or community service rather than throwing her child's body into the woods and complicating things for everyone involved. Put on trial for murder when it was really just an accident. Just panicked, I guess.

I used to do vocational rehabilitation counseling with people around CA's age, unlike CA, many of them had significant juvenile records.

Casey might not have had a juvenile criminal record. But she was making unwise decisions that resulted in her pregnancy. (Biological father unknown.) She was a teen mom who originally chose adoption but got coerced by "baby fever" afflicted George and Cindy into not giving her up, even though raising a child is a lot of responsibility to ask of someone that age. This is a lesson learned in not making a teenage girl raise a child she is not equipped to raise.

I can only Sam IMO, she throws things out to see how the public reacts, of course the public, at least those that read, have many negative opinions. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only Sam IMO, she throws things out to see how the public reacts, of course the public, at least those that read, have many negative opinions. <modsnip>

Think it's less about the public and more to do with a money grab. The woman's unable to obtain traditional employment due to the security risk. If she worked as a grocery bagger she'd likely be recognized and shot by an outraged customer. Casey Anthony is an introvert who doesn't like the spotlight. She likes drinking and partying, which is what got her into this mess in the first place, but this is an introverted person who's primary motivation isn't attention but money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back