Casey's deleted myspace messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to my friend. She lives an hour away in a different area code but same time zone, -4 right now, same as Fl. She uses yahoo or ATT mail too. She sent it at the same time shown as received so if it was a local alert I would think the time stamp should be the same. Could the person sending have been from California or 3 hours different? What post, exactly, are you using to match to the records, Bond?

Nephers, I don't have facebook but if you don't find anyone with both accounts let me know and I suppose I could open a facebook account for the cause.

I just talked to my friend. She lives an hour away in a different area code but same time zone, -4 right now, same as Fl. She uses yahoo or ATT mail too. She sent it at the same time shown as received so if it was a local alert I would think the time stamp should be the same. Could the person sending have been from California or 3 hours different? What post, exactly, are you using to match to the records, Bond?

Nephers, I don't have facebook but if you don't find anyone with both accounts let me know and I suppose I could open a facebook account for the cause.

Thanks, I just gave my info to someone, so now it's wait and see. I also have at&t so I would think this is a good experiment.

WOW. Awesome sleuthing as usual. I am so impressed with you technically competent individuals. It's all I can do to log on to WS....I am posting to say that I am amazed at how involved this case became. Do you techies think technology will help, or muddle this case ultimately? THANKS for all that work.

Sorry that it took so long to get back to everybody, I got called into work for a a bit, Darn this bad economy and needing any extra penny. Don't people know I have sleuthing to do?

Anyway, thanks to mom2chloe for her help in this.

I never received a mobile myspace notification but my email notification came within a minute, same with facebook. The facebook notification on my cell phone came 2 minutes after the friend request.

I'm not sure if this answers any questions or helps to figure anything out but I hope it does!

Been a long time since I set up a MySpace account...but IIRC don't you get a private message from "Tom" right away when you set one up? So IF Casey created the suspect Z MySpace on 6/16 after something happened to Caylee (or just before Casey was about to do something to her:furious:) and IF she set up alerts for her cell phone, maybe that first afternoon 6/16 MySpace message is Tom saying, "welcome to MS" etc...

I'm very curious as to why KC deleted her pictures in the black tank that Michelle noticed on her facebook after the Fusion pictures.

FYI, FWIW re: subject of this thread.

I believe we have determined the timing of Casey's deleting her MySpace entries - as well as some Photobucket & Facebook info - to 7/15 10:43-11:50PM.

Explained further starting post#77 thru #83 here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4633468#post4633468"]Events Post 911 Calls Up to 7-16 Arrest - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I believe we have determined the timing of Casey's deleting her MySpace entries - as well as some Photobucket & Facebook info - to 7/15 10:43-11:50PM.

Explained further starting post#77 thru #83 here: Events Post 911 Calls Up to 7-16 Arrest - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi Bond
I was reading from the link you provided.
Can you tell me who or what Acevedo is?

Never mind figured it out.Adriana Acevedo LEO.
Just wanted to ad a very strange coincidence maybe.....Zg that is suing,her boyfriends last name is ACEVEDO and I know at least his brother attended Colonial High.

Hi Bond

Just wanted to ad a very strange coincidence maybe.....Zg that is suing,her boyfriends last name is ACEVEDO and I know at least his brother attended Colonial High.

Can you link to something with ZG's boyfriend's name? I have his myspace page, but I don't believe I ever saw his name anywhere.

Can you link to something with ZG's boyfriend's name? I have his myspace page, but I don't believe I ever saw his name anywhere.

Look for Carlos in his friendspage ,that is his brother{younger},click frankie which is his other brother,He once had his name on page also.Scroll Frankies page you will see he went to Colonial High.

HTH

Hi Bond

Adriana went to high school with Lee. It's in his LE interview. He says he recognized her when she responded to the 911 calls.

Adriana went to high school with Lee. It's in his LE interview. He says he recognized her when she responded to the 911 calls.

Zg's boyfriends brother also went to Colonial High,page says colonial high 2001.. last name was listed underneath his name before as Acevedo and the other brother also has that last name listed.
Just weird that is all.I never noticed The Cop named Acevedo before.

So are you saying that while all the craziness was happening at the house, someone was deleting Casey's stuff?

Better yet, he is saying Casey was deleting Casey's stuff !

Better yet, he is saying Casey was deleting Casey's stuff !
So could Lee's story be a total fabrication? Maybe she really wasn't in the garage?
Would explain why they were able to tolerate the stench...they weren't there. JMO

I'd imagine this would be pretty good evidence in court (if we ever get there, LOL !).
This has amazing implications, IMO. I always had a feeling that Lee was responsible for the bsod...now this. Just wow!

Kudos BJB!!

Explained further starting post#77 thru #83 here: Events Post 911 Calls Up to 7-16 Arrest - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Wow! Just wow!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BondJamesBond you seem to have hit proverbial nail on the head!!!! What an excellent post on the link!!!! Bravo!!!

So could Lee's story be a total fabrication? Maybe she really wasn't in the garage?
Would explain why they were able to tolerate the stench...they weren't there. JMO

:twocents: IMHO, the garage scene played out pretty much as Lee described it before 10:16PM, based on the info BeanE supplied in the Case Forum Analysis thread.

This has amazing implications, IMO. I always had a feeling that Lee was responsible for the bsod...now this. Just wow!

Kudos BJB!!

Actually...kudos to JWG re: BSOD speculation. He pulled that one outta the pie. :)

Wow! Just wow!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BondJamesBond you seem to have hit proverbial nail on the head!!!! What an excellent post on the link!!!! Bravo!!!

Thanks, Trap, but - as I just detailed in the Case Analysis Forum thread - nothing less than a WS team effort. :grouphug:

I'd imagine this would be pretty good evidence in court (if we ever get there, LOL !).

Search...kinda savin' the 'best for last', IYKWIM. ;) Based on the timestamp on your post I'd say I was thinkin' about this on the drive home while you were postin' about it :) and JWG kinda beat me to it above.

With the released doc we have that provided screen captures of Casey's MS pages...specifically illustrating the erased wall gap April-July...we can surmise Yuri was all over this immediately 7/16-7/17 :clap: Per the other thread, I'm wondering if that may have something to do with why we haven't seen D/S Acevedo's original report...perhaps it comments about observing Casey on MySpace - although it wouldn't have to be specific about WHAT Casey was doin' on MS, since D/S Acevedo prolly wouldn't have known @ the time she wrote the report. IF LE/SAO obtained the MS/PB/Fb records right away they would be able to show in court, beyond a doubt, the records that were deleted from the servers (perhaps this is where the 'bad' pics we heard about originated).

IMHO, the cause-and-effect relationship of Casey deleting these items ONLY AFTER LE was involved...well...that would take any doubt off the table for a jury re: Casey's motive for not reporting Caylee missing. The defense would want the jury to believe the failure to report was to protect the family in some way (physically from the ZFG Jets/Sharks or psychologically from the loss of Caylee via an accident). IOW...if those MS/PB/Fb records weren't a threat days 0-31...then the only threat they presented on day 31 was to Casey herself.

Defense rests.

:twocents: IMHO, the garage scene played out pretty much as Lee described it before 10:16PM, based on the info BeanE supplied in the Case Forum Analysis thread.

Actually...kudos to JWG re: BSOD speculation. He pulled that one outta the pie. :)

Thanks, Trap, but - as I just detailed in the Case Analysis Forum thread - nothing less than a WS team effort. :grouphug:

Search...kinda savin' the 'best for last', IYKWIM. ;) Based on the timestamp on your post I'd say I was thinkin' about this on the drive home while you were postin' about it :) and JWG kinda beat me to it above.

With the released doc we have that provided screen captures of Casey's MS pages...specifically illustrating the erased wall gap April-July...we can surmise Yuri was all over this immediately 7/16-7/17 :clap: Per the other thread, I'm wondering if that may have something to do with why we haven't seen D/S Acevedo's original report...perhaps it comments about observing Casey on MySpace - although it wouldn't have to be specific about WHAT Casey was doin' on MS, since D/S Acevedo prolly wouldn't have known @ the time she wrote the report. IF LE/SAO obtained the MS/PB/Fb records right away they would be able to show in court, beyond a doubt, the records that were deleted from the servers (perhaps this is where the 'bad' pics we heard about originated).

IMHO, the cause-and-effect relationship of Casey deleting these items ONLY AFTER LE was involved...well...that would take any doubt off the table for a jury re: Casey's motive for not reporting Caylee missing. The defense would want the jury to believe the failure to report was to protect the family in some way (physically from the ZFG Jets/Sharks or psychologically from the loss of Caylee via an accident). IOW...if those MS/PB/Fb records weren't a threat days 0-31...then the only threat they presented on day 31 was to Casey herself.

Defense rests.

BBM-If I remember events correctly, that report should also contain a description and will possibly be accompanied by a photo of the "ID" card that was taken from KC's wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member