Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to MY PB account and just deleted the picture since SeriouslySearching didn't want it in the threads. Sorry.

No prblm just wondering if the comments were this summer. I saw them though.

This is to MY PB account and just deleted the picture since SeriouslySearching didn't want it in the threads. Sorry.
Oh, you don't have to delete it! Just put the link to it instead of putting the whole page here is all I was suggesting. However, you can post if you want to anyway. If the mods think it is inappropriate, they will tell you take it down. Don't mind me. I just worry about how those other people would feel about their names being here only because they "friended" Amy is all. :)

Oh, you don't have to delete it! Just put the link to it instead of putting the whole page here is all I was suggesting. However, you can post if you want to anyway. If the mods think it is inappropriate, they will tell you take it down. Don't mind me. I just worry about how those other people would feel about their names being here only because they "friended" Amy is all. :)

no problem. The link is above in this thread in post #374 to her facebook. Sorry.

Amy's jobs:
Work Info
Employer: Houlihans
Position: Server
Time Period: January 2008 - Present

Employer: Orlando Repertory Theatre
Position: Run Crew
Time Period: August 2006 - Present
She sounds like a very serious Drama/theater student to me. Probably what she took in High School and loved it. I know a few of those!

Houlihans would be a pretty good place to work with decent tips, I would think. A lot of drama students/actors/crew work restaurant jobs because of the flexibility with schedules. I think Amy sounds like she keeps pretty busy and has something going for her. At least she had managed to save a grand to go on vacation that Casey allegedly stole from her. Doesn't sound like Amy is quite the party girl that Casey is.

Aimee, if possible, could you please screencap Amy's post at 9:58 A.M. on June 25, 2008, which says:

Amy has talked to the ever knowing mommy and is going to wait it out for three more weeks without another job...this better pay off.

I agree, don't post unrelated people's names, like her new friends, etc. But what, exactly, is this 'job' which rolls in on June 25th, and requires her to wait for three weeks to see if it 'pays off'?

Three weeks from June 25th? You guessed it. July 16th. :eek:

Is there something fishy going on here? Some kind of staged gig with unprofessional actors? Some made-for-T.V. B.S.?

Why are none of the profesional Missing Persons Organizations involved?

Where are the rest of Caylee's relatives?

no problem. The link is above in this thread in post #374 to her facebook. Sorry.
Thanks, Aimee!! No reason to be sorry. :blowkiss:

You are doing great work here!

Speaking of work, I searched all over Orlando in and around the places where Casey lived. If she moved Caylee in broad daylight...I can't find a single place where she could have taken her that she would not be seen disposing of her body. The area doesn't really have anywhere that is secluded enough for that. The small lakes don't seem to be a logical place because they are surrounded by houses or well traveled roads. Casey didn't have access to a boat so I don't suspect the water comes into play anyway. I don't find any little parks either. It makes no sense. Which only leaves disposing of her in a trash dumpster or such a place that she could get away with not being seen. Since she returned the shovel to the neighbor...she would have no tools to rebury her. I don't see any other way for her to dispose of Caylee. :( I hope LE will turn their attention to the dump and start searching.

What if the "Zanny" person was helping dispose of little Caylee by taking her to the "beach" as Casey said? Could there be some truth in that statement? Could this be where the grand went she allegedly stole from Amy? It would be the last time she saw Caylee...just not alive. It would also mean that Zanny did take Caylee. She could have arranged a meeting with Zanny at that apartment complex for the purpose of exchange.

Aimee, if possible, could you please screencap Amy's post at 9:58 A.M. on June 25, 2008, which says:

I agree, don't post unrelated people's names, like her new friends, etc. But what, exactly, is this 'job' which rolls in on June 25th, and requires her to wait for three weeks to see if it 'pays off'?

Is there something fishy going on here? Some kind of staged gig with unprofessional actors? Some made-for-T.V. B.S.?

it is on her facebook thread above hun. Post #374 has her facebook then you can view it there.

Here it is too:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499 <<<<<Amy's FB link

It certainly seems to reek of a made for tv plot. A mom that says next to nothing, and another that says too much. Neither say anything useful. Unfortunately for Caylee though, I'm afraid this is all too real. :mad:

I can't get over Cindy telling LE that she wouldn't speak to them again if they involved her father....unreal.

from that link you can actually find the whole original page and all the albums here...on the left are the links to the individual albums that seem sorted by date

good find! Lots of pic of casey and caylee

this is my personal photobucket album and the pictures there are in the picture thread.

oops sorry...deleted my post....i thought you said it was Amy's
I am done for the night lol....

that is ok...I switched it to private. I use stuff there on my message board. (reason it it named timeoutlounge) LOL

We all make mistakes hun. {{hugs}} even me. ;)

Think from the bond hearing Cindy said she worked for a company called Genteva (sp) and is a Clinical Manager. She said it was a large company so maybe someone familar with Orlando has heard of the company? Im not sure if I even have the spelling close.

Gentiva is a very large company. They have facilities here in southern California too. Registered nurses are on call to be visiting nurses with direct contact with a patient's doctor. They are used for after care when a surgical patient is released from the hospital. They go to a patient's home and take vitals, change dressings, give injections, etc., usually for a specific period of time, under the doctor's direction.

OPD doesn't have jurisdiction in this case, but rather Orange County Sheriff's Office does. Just wanted to clarify that.

Also, Kid Finders Network, Inc. is involved (www.kidfindersnetwork.com), a nonprofit located in West Palm Beach, FL. They have provided a mobile billboard for Caylee and are up in the Orlando area as we speak.

Thanks, UCFAlumni! I remember when they had those up for Jennifer. Driving them around is such a good idea. I hope it generates something in this case.

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ

Instead of it being Zanny, Zanie, or Zannie shouldn't be

Zeni, Zennie or Zenny.

I can't figure out how Zanie came out of Zenaida.:confused:

Anyone know how old she is?

It's a spanish name and the letter 'e' in spanish is pronounced more like an 'a'.

Also, 'Meg' is a common nickname for 'Margaret.' Nicknames don't have a rhyme or reason, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01