Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS, Youshouldhaveknown! (Interesting screenname, too!)

Thanks for clarifying that for us. Makes sense to me.

While I have not heard the name before, it seems there are several women with that exact name. Is it quite a popular name then? Does it have some meaning as far as religious or otherwise that you know of?

Welcome to WS, Youshouldhaveknown! (Interesting screenname, too!)

Thanks for clarifying that for us. Makes sense to me.

While I have not heard the name before, it seems there are several women with that exact name. Is it quite a popular name then? Does it have some meaning as far as religious or otherwise that you know of?

This site says it's Greek and means "white winged dove."
http://www.babynamescountry.com/meanings/Zenaida.html

And this site says it means "born of Zeus or power of Zeus" and is Australian, French, German, or Greek.
http://www.babynology.com/meaning-zenaida-f39.html

This site says it's Russian.
http://www.all-babynames.com/meaning-of-name-Zenaida.html

This site says it's Spanish and "possibly means Zeus"
http://www.meaning-of-baby-names.co...p?search=Zenaida&gender=female&origin=Spanish

I have been thinking the last few days more and more that these siteings are nothing more than to keep authorities from looking for a body else where. I dont understand why there hasnt been search parties yet. When will they start doing this?

Oh, she's definitely medicated.

I'm pretty sure, under the circumstances, I'd need a little xanax too.

Also, as a nursing student, I was advised to start taking an anti-anxiety medication before starting clinical rotations to help with any nervousness. In fact, you'd be surprised how many people take xanax, ativan, valium, restoril, klonopin. Yeah, I'm also a part time pharm tech and I can honestly say that those are some of the most common prescriptions counted out.

It's also not fair to assume that they don't need the xanax for a perfectly legitimate medical reason.

Although I do have to say the whole Zanny the Nanny thing is... well... quite plausible.

Thanks, Steadfast! Interesting!

I agree. The sightings are nothing but red herrings tossed out there to confuse LE. It isn't preventing searches so the reason they are not out there is very curious to me. Surely, LE is looking for Caylee in certain areas where she could have dumped her and we aren't privy to that information...but it seems like the news media would know something. I am baffled by this.

I have said it before but I feel the need to bring it up again because people seem to want to generalize Benzodiazepines by what they read. Benzo's do not have a sedating effect on everyone that takes them.

I was addicted to Benzo's for years and never experienced the extent of drowsiness some of you have referred to and trust me, I wanted to..I tried to! I think it's important that people realize that just because a certain medication does them one way that doesn't mean it effects everyone that way.

That said, I still think the grandmother in this case is a pill popping personality disordered enabler.

You mean people actually give their babies xanax so they can go party?! WTH? What kind of alternate universe do these 20-somethings live in?

Thanks, Steadfast! Interesting!

I agree. The sightings are nothing but red herrings tossed out there to confuse LE. It isn't preventing searches so the reason they are not out there is very curious to me. Surely, LE is looking for Caylee in certain areas where she could have dumped her and we aren't privy to that information...but it seems like the news media would know something. I am baffled by this.

I cant even sleep for thinking about poor little Caylee. Being a grandmother, even with the story of someone kidnapped her I would still be looking at other options. Like what if someone took her and did something with her.
I would be looking. I hope they are looking else where.

I wish LE or the family would call in Texas EquuSearch. They would start at Cindy's and work out. They would comb every bit of land and water to find Caylee. At least, they could clear the area for LE.

However, LE refused to allow TES come in, IIRC, for the Jennifer Kesse search. Orange County has a problem with relinquishing any of their power it seems. I was never impressed with the way they handled Jennifer's case at all. It is still unsolved.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63298

I cant even sleep for thinking about poor little Caylee. Being a grandmother, even with the story of someone kidnapped her I would still be looking at other options. Like what if someone took her and did something with her.
I would be looking. I hope they are looking else where.

I understand when you say you can't sleep. This is the first case on here (WS) that I followed so closely. I did come here and read about the MO. miracle back then but as far as following a case. This one has me up night/day (well part of day)

I have said it before but I feel the need to bring it up again because people seem to want to generalize Benzodiazepines by what they read. Benzo's do not have a sedating effect on everyone that takes them.

I was addicted to Benzo's for years and never experienced the extent of drowsiness some of you have referred to and trust me, I wanted to..I tried to! I think it's important that people realize that just because a certain medication does them one way that doesn't mean it effects everyone that way.

That said, I still think the grandmother in this case is a pill popping personality disordered enabler.

There's a difference in sedating and relaxing, if you were referring to my comment.

I agree 100% that different people have different reactions to medications. What it's supposed to do isn't always what it does. But in regards to giving a 2 year old a milligram of xanax, her liver and kidneys aren't mature enough to filter that out. She'll most likely be sedated.

I wish LE or the family would call in Texas EquuSearch. They would start at Cindy's and work out. They would comb every bit of land and water to find Caylee. At least, they could clear the area for LE.

However, LE refused to allow TES come in, IIRC, for the Jennifer Kesse search. Orange County has a problem with relinquishing any of their power it seems. I was never impressed with the way they handled Jennifer's case at all. It is still unsolved.

how long ago was that case? I don't think I know it.

You mean people actually give their babies xanax so they can go party?! WTH? What kind of alternate universe do these 20-somethings live in?

I've never heard of anyone giving babies xanax. And IF this is what she did... Jesus.

I'm sure some of you remember giving benadryl to kids to make them go to bed. The diphenhistamine has a sedating effect... it's basically what's in unisom and other OTC sleeping pills... tylenol PM, all that stuff. I don't have kids and as far as I remember, my mother never did that to my sister and I, but some mother's do to help aid in sleep. Someone that I work with was having a hard time getting her son to sleep. He wouldn't sleep AT ALL. She was getting 20 minutes of sleep a night. She tried benadryl in a small dose, but it didn't help. After talking to her pediatrician and our pharmacist, she gave him melatonin and he's sleeping fine now. Melatonin is all natural.

ANYWAY, the point of this post is that it wouldn't surprise me.

There's a difference in sedating and relaxing, if you were referring to my comment.

I agree 100% that different people have different reactions to medications. What it's supposed to do isn't always what it does. But in regards to giving a 2 year old a milligram of xanax, her liver and kidneys aren't mature enough to filter that out. She'll most likely be sedated.

I realize the difference between the two but for me, there was nothing sedating OR relaxing about Benzo's esp. after long term use.

Ohh hell yeah, when it comes to the victim in this case I couldn't agree with you more, Xanax sure as heck would be sedating for a 2 year old baby!

I realize the difference between the two but for me, there was nothing sedating OR relaxing about Benzo's esp. after long term use.

Ohh hell yeah, when it comes to the victim in this case I couldn't agree with you more, Xanax sure as heck would be sedating for a 2 year old baby!

Especially after longterm use, you're right on. But who knows how long Cindy's been taking xanax, if in fact she's taking xanax.

I was just not one of those mothers that would give my children "something to help them sleep" unless it was a cup of warm milk. I am very drug conscious with kids. Unless it was recommended by their pediatrician, they didn't get it.

I think the scenario that Casey drugged her child is too far out there. We don't know exactly what happened yet, but my guess would be blunt force trauma in a fit of rage. The only question to me is: Who's rage?

If Casey was medicating Caylee, where was she leaving her night and day? She was spotted numerous times without Caylee by her friends and social associates from early Jun till the 15th of July. Casey stayed with Amy and then Amy's boyfriend, if I recall correctly? Not sure if there were other contacts/friends ever mentioned, who were also more than happy to provide a regular sleeping couch and toilet for solo Casey. That is a whole lot of medicating over a good while of time? At this point nothing would surprise me and that's so disgust ling and heart breaking sad. :burn::burn:
Bless little Caylee.

I think Caylee was with Cindy the whole time. I would love for Cindy to take a polygraph.

Thanks for the link on Jennifers case, I will read some on that one after I wake up again. Maybe we will hear something new today on Caylee, I sure hope so. GM needs to get off the TV and start searching. Her not even trying to search is telling in its self. Nite everyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge