Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell was noticed in a parking lot. Gm chalks it up to decaying pizza, police have ruled out that Caylee died in the car.

On Nancy Grace today, they were talking about the car and the baby car seat, and one of the local attorneys said that they've ruled out that the child died in the car seat. While he was saying this there was a report on the screen stating that the car is still being processed.

From the today show:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/18424808#25780342

SAYS GEORGE EX DEPUTY HERE

Isn't that something. IF he's former LEO, why isn't he leading the charge (so to speak) instead of allowing Cindy to be the mouthpiece? Additionally, why aren't any of his former co-workers racing to the mic to defend him and the family as we've all seen done in prior cases? IMO, Caylee didn't have a chance.

After hearing dear old Grandma on HDLN...She darn well knows who could possibly have Caylee. She did dance all around naming them. WTH?!

This is exactly what I was listening to I guess!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I think that it`s someone very close to Casey that she`s known for a period of time. At least three or four years she`s known this person and has trusted Caylee with this person in the past. I think Casey has been betrayed. This person that, you know, thinks that they`re doing the right thing by, you know, taking Caylee, that they`re not doing the right thing because Caylee is confused. Caylee is scared.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/21/ng.01.html

I am also still having trouble comprehending Cindy's comment about Casey not "trusting" LE enough to tell the entire truth. IMO Casey is following a plan laid out for her and when she doesn't have the answer, she gives up (the trip with LE to see her office). IMO, everything I post is IMO, Casey isn't the only one complicit.

After hearing dear old Grandma on HDLN...She darn well knows who could possibly have Caylee. She did dance all around naming them. WTH?!

This is exactly what I was listening to I guess!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I think that it`s someone very close to Casey that she`s known for a period of time. At least three or four years she`s known this person and has trusted Caylee with this person in the past. I think Casey has been betrayed. This person that, you know, thinks that they`re doing the right thing by, you know, taking Caylee, that they`re not doing the right thing because Caylee is confused. Caylee is scared.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/21/ng.01.html

I hope the LE have interrogated Cindy. If not they need to. She knows more too than she is saying.

another thought on zg: in the heat of the moment could Casy have lied about zg being the babysitter not realizing all the shoe leather le would burn up in checking out her story and then she just kept building with it???

most habitual liers believe their own lies to the extent they think they are truth. If her child had been gone for five weeks she was, in my opinion, already lying to herself about the whole situation and already had convinced herself that she was single without children (why bf at fusian didn't even know she had a kid!)

I think she may have went with the first story on the top of her head than had to go with it. perhaps if we look at the order in which she told the lies we can discover the true connection.....as each lie built upon the one that came before it..... imhoo

I think you NAILED it.

At the beginning of all of this Casey's dad pulled LE aside and told them he thinks his daughter is lying about what happened to Caylee. Since then the dad hasn't been interviewed alone without dear ol Cindy by his side. Do you all think Cindy won't let him be interviewed out of fear of what he might say? And for it being reported that Casey knows where Caylee is...of course she knows where Caylee is because she is the one who put her there!!

Isn't that something. IF he's former LEO, why isn't he leading the charge (so to speak) instead of allowing Cindy to be the mouthpiece? Additionally, why aren't any of his former co-workers racing to the mic to defend him and the family as we've all seen done in prior cases? IMO, Caylee didn't have a chance.

I could b reading too much into this, of course, but former LE let LE do their jobs, in my experience. They sit back and wait for the evidence to be sorted and collected. Gpa is actually physically out there distributing flyers and not making wild accusations etc...that are distracting. One of his few statements early on was that he wanted the focus to be on Caylee because Casey is a separate issue. I think that is true in a way-as long as there is still hope that Caylee is alive.

I'm really starting to think that poor little Caylee won't be found alive..if she is ever even found at all. By now if someone just 'had' her they would of turned the child over. She is being looked for everywhere.. I think Caylee was dead from day one and her mother is too much of a coward to come clean with what she has done.

Wow, I'm not sure if I should stay up later or get up earlier! It took me almost 2 hours to go through all the posts you guys did overnight!

After reading what everbody wrote, I'd like to throw out a really bizarre idea that came to me.

What if (really bear with me here) she gave the child up for adoption? I mean seriously, a private adoption, she had a child at a young age, no fathers name on the BC, she's legally an adult, if you believe the photo's and postings, NOT ready to be a mom yet. GMA comes off demented, GPA has no comment...Best Friend flies to PR the week the child disappears and now has no comment to LE or the Media. She in no way appears concerned for the child. And her mom (GMlA) would then have no rights to the child whatsoever.

And IIRC back in the day when I flew with young children (ok 16 years ago before homeland security) you didn't need a ticket for children under 2 if you had them sit in your lap during the flight is it still the same now?

yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)

I didn't think she looked tired at all either,.. she was PLAYING tired. Holding her head, blowing air out of her mouth and squinting her eyes. THERE WERE NO BAGS UNDER HER EYES OR DARK CIRCLES!

oh for the love of god........... This disturbs me more than anything i've read yet!
From casey to her brother lee........

apr 18, 2007 3:04 pm
mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots ;)

are you freakin kidding me???????

I just watched interview on FOX Cindy,George,lawyer. At the end of the interview George wanted to say something and Cindy grabbed his leg to stop him,he looked like he was going to bust out crying.

Apr 25, 2008 2:39 PM
caylee is sitting on the bed, playing with mom's pandas, you know, the ones with names...
Sam, Dick & Harry.

HI-larious.

she's giving them panda babies.

seriously.
make it stop! :)

Does anyone else think this is worse than the post about teaching caylee to take shots?

Bill OReily has a blonde on about once a week that seems to do a good job on what people are really saying with facial expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark