Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse went in this morning and gave statement, that he talked to Casey on the 24th 25th because thats the day that he resigned. He said that he heard Caaylee in the background.
How strange is this that he did this the day after the evening when the police went to the home and confronted Cindy about the timeline???:rolleyes:

I guess it would be nice to know why he resigned from the police department.

Especially since his mom's MySpace said he just applied at OPD and would probably get the job. I wonder if he's been a reserve and was upset when he didn't get a full time opening?

OMG.................did everyone read the article that Ladybass linked from the local news media:

http://www.wesh.com/news/16950347/detail.html

Cindy Anthony left the courthouse angry and told reporters that they have to search for Caylee - she's missing, and there's NOTHING to indicate she's dead. She further told reporters that her home was cleared by LE and the odor in the car was nothing more than an old pizza with maggots on it. She also said that Casey was coming home tonight.

Cindy is in complete denial of the facts.

It's interesting to me that Jesse only came out with a change in the timeline today..the day AFTER the police confronted GMA about the dates. I keep thinking that something bad happened on father's day. I have a couple of theories and they both involve both GMA and Casey
From the detective on the stand today, I didn't get the impression it was today. They said that this person had come forward...but never said a date. Did you hear a date?

I"m not trying to be rude, but if you read previous post alot of questions will be answered, I know its hard to keep up but today alot of information is there.

Jesse claimed he talked to Casey on June 24th and heard Caylee in the background.

I have seen 2 stories about this.

1) Jesse said in an interview that he called Casey to tell her about him resigning from the police department. (I, too, would like to know why, and why he waited this long to give this very useful information).

2) Reports say Jesse heard from Casey to comfort him on the loss of his job. 2 days later she called to see if he was free to go to the beach and that Caylee was with the nanny.

Is this correct?

OMG.................did everyone read the article that Ladybass linked from the local news media:

Cindy Anthony left the courthouse angry and told reporters that they have to search for Caylee - she's missing, and there's NOTHING to indicate she's dead. She further told reporters that her home was cleared by LE and the odor in the car was nothing more than an old pizza with maggots on it. She also said that Casey was coming home tonight.

Well, why should she be angry...Casey will tell her tonight where Caylee is. She should be thrilled!

May I ask a question?

The total bond is $500,000. If I understand how bail bondsmans work, they would pay 10% to the bondsman ($50,000). The bondsman assumes the risk of the entire $500,000. The bondsman keeps the entire $50,000 as his fee. He gets the $500,000 back if she appears as scheduled in court, but loses it if she flees.

Is that correct? Thanks to all here at Websleuths for the excellent coverage of this sad case.

Unfortunately, I've had some experience with bond. Yes, they typically charge 10%, although some charge less, like 8-9%. And yes, they get to keep the fee no matter what. They are on the hook for the entire 500k amount if the person flees.

Another option is that if Casey's family has $500k cash or equity - they can sign documents with the county which means that if Casey were to flee, they lose whatever assets they put up to guarantee the bond. I did that with my son - I brought proof that I had 30K equity in my home and signed some papers and he was released from jail. After he appeared for his court date, the county released their lien on my house. In my case, it cost me nothing to get him out, but I was certain he would appear, and it was a small amount. I know this GMA is in denial big time, but IMO, it would be a huge risk to put up their house for such an unstable daughter.

If Casey's parents don't have $500k in assets they'd have to pay the 50k to the bonds person and that money is gone - the bondsperson keeps it for shouldering the risk.

What is their living situation like where their pizza gets maggots?

Seriously....

IF the most important thing to GM is finding Caylee, then why the heck would she threaten to not cooperate with investigators anymore if they were to pursue the sign in book. I thought she would go to the ends of the earth to find Caylee, hmmph. She IS hindering the investigation, and the only reason someone does that is to protect someone else(Casey) or to protect themselves.

I"m not trying to be rude, but if you read previous post alot of questions will be answered, I know its hard to keep up but today alot of information is there.
If you only knew how long these posts are taking with the site being slow...wouldn't have been easier if you just said where you saw this?

It's interesting to me that Jesse only came out with a change in the timeline today..the day AFTER the police confronted GMA about the dates. I keep thinking that something bad happened on father's day. I have a couple of theories and they both involve both GMA and Casey

I can name a few other things that jumped out at me today (besides the Jesse daddy admission).

Cindy and Casey driving to the sheriffs department made me do a double take between Fox tv and the live feed on the computer. Tell me Cindy did not have time to grill Casey about this matter during this time, please. With as
controlling as this woman is, I find it highly unlikely that she didn't badger her daughter about Caylee's location. In fact, I bet her trip to the sheriffs department was an absolute threat to get Casey to talk.

Next was the unusual wording that Lee used in his testimony. Obviously, something heated was going on when Cindy and Casey arrived back home because the sheriffs department was closed. Lee talks with Casey for a few minutes then "PLEADS" with Cindy to wait until the next morning to call the police. I don't know many people that would use that word, unless the situation was extreme. I am soooo thinking Lee has more to add to this.
Plus, didn't Cindy say that there was no arguement in some of her television
interviews?

Then we have the testimony that Cindy wants the entire situation with her father left alone, so much so that she threatens to not cooperate with the police any longer if they choose to go there. I can see where her father may not be strong enough to handle it or he may have alzheimers but part of the investigation would also involve the people that work there. What exactly went on that day?

We've all followed enough of these cases to know when someone is trying to make 1 + 1 = 3.

OME

The def attorney said if the bond was $500K, then they were wasting their time because the grandparents have limited means.

So we found out additional information and she'll most likely stay in jail.

JMHO
fran

PS....maybe now she'll start talking....fran

Fran- I pray you are right, but would not count on it. The "media buzzards" are circling via the def. atty.. ie: book rights, movie rights, I swear there is talks going on to get that freak out. $50K in that genre is chump change.

isn't gma just a little worried that cadaver dogs hit on her trunk and her backyard? SHE IS A NURSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! She is an RN who has had science classes... there is no way that she does not get what that means. She thinks her house and yard has been CLEARED?

I say keep on talkin' Cindy. And they buckle their seatbelts if their daughter is out of jail and at their home tonight... it is going to be a feeding frenzy of media and they all will be stuck inside that house

Hey, guys-if you think the recap of todays bond hearing is wrapping up-let's start another thread and copy/paste the important links from today, and start a media links thread, timeline thread etc...then we can get organized while we watch this play out.

I read the date and heard the date at the link to the Orlando TV Station that I posted on the last page.
Bless you CC. I do appreciate your help. There have been so many times this afternoon when I went to post something only for it to come back as server is busy, try again later. I'm pretty good about keeping up. I'm not THAT old yet...but when I come back on I have obviously missed some posts.
Thanks again!

absolutely no evidence that the grandmother knows or participated in anything.

if you think there is please post it and be specific.

Well, the grandfather sure knew! He was a former LE, he knew the smell of death was all over that car when he picked it up.
Do you honestly think he failed to mention this to his wife (Cindy)?
Until I know different, I am looking at this entire family, and maybe even a few of their friends as suspects!
jmo moo and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member