Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD...oh, no, no, no my friend. L Padilla said today (forgive I forget which Greta or NG) that HE gave 50,000 to his nephew towards Casey's bond.

Does anyone know if CBS, ABC, or NBC could offer Casey $500,000 or $1,000,000 to come on one of their shows to discuss this case?

Could she do it now since she hasn't had "real" charges brought against her?

I hope this doesn't happen.

I agree with you Tiffer and I am also waiting to see the evidence.

ETA: Don't worry about speaking your opinion here! All points of view are welcome.

Apparently not all points of view. :mad:

Are they planning on looking for Caylee? I thought they were trying to weasel the truth out of Casey.

What they plan to do with that information, should they obtain it, is not at all clear.

The BH has stated over and over he intends to find Caylee.

There. Fixed that for you.
Altering other people's posts to make it appear as though they have said something other than they did say is not cool at all.

Does anyone know if CBS, ABC, or NBC could offer Casey $500,000 or $1,000,000 to come on one of their shows to discuss this case?

Typically, networks do not pay for interviews.. That would be "cableside"

JD...oh, no, no, no my friend. L Padilla said today (forgive I forget which Greta or NG) that HE gave 50,000 to his nephew towards Casey's bond.

Well then i did miss something. Was at work all day and last i heard it didnt go that way. Thanks for clearing that up.

Actually I don't agree 100%, I believe LE would release everything thing they have unless they have another POI or suspect.

I think LE would definately release everything they have, and then the media will die down and move on to the next case. JMO

Lisa Stebic disapeared a few years ago...her DNA was found in the form of blood in the cab of her husbands truck...this evidence was released a month after her disapearence..Her husband was a "person of interest" but he was never formally charged with anything..it is still a missing persons case! I have other's but it will take some digging...

The blood was found on a tarp in the bed of his pickup. It was a small amount as well. In any husband/wife case when they live together you are going to find both of their dna everywhere.

I thought the bail bondsman made 10% even if the person shows up in court. That's how they make the majority of their money. But I'll admit I'm still puzzled as to why Casey's family hasn't bailed her out...it just seems like they could have come up with the needed amount by now, unless they were just leery. Folks bail out of jail every day all day long.

Coming up with $50,000 isn't that easy, especially if one of you is unemployed. Plus, most bondsmen would expect the family to have collateral for the entire amount of the bond on top of paying 10%. Here's a blurb from Wikipedia:
For large bail amounts, bond agents can generally obtain security against the assets of the defendant or persons willing to assist the defendant. For example, for a $100,000 bond for a person who owns a home, the bond agent would charge $10,000 and take a mortgage against the house for the full penal sum of the bond.
If the defendant fails to appear in court, the bond agent is allowed by law and/or contractual arrangement to bring the defendant to the jurisdiction of the court in order to recover the money paid out under the bond, usually through the use of a bounty hunter. The bond agent is also allowed to sue the defendant for any money forfeited to the court should the defendant fail to appear.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bail_bondsman

I don't think folks bail out of jail all that often with $500,000+ bond.

That's what Larry Garrison is there for. If the family is pitched by a 'news' show that doesn't pay for interviews, they would instead get a "licensing fee" for the use of family photos or video.

As the broker, Larry would get a cut of that fee.

Altering other people's posts to make it appear as though they have said something other than they did say is not cool at all.
Clearly, we disagree. Lining through a word is about as obvious as it gets.

They filed charges already so there is no deadline.

No, there's a time limit for how long they can keep her in jail on the charges they filed....

I believe they'll already using their extension to keep her in jail now BUT they can't keep her indefinitely & will have to file NEW charges.

Depending on what the dna & forensics show, the new charges might well be HOMICIDE.

The blood was found on a tarp in the bed of his pickup. It was a small amount as well. In any husband/wife case when they live together you are going to find both of their dna everywhere.

That's why unless that stain in the back tested positive for decomposition -- they didn't have anything to go on -- because Caylee's hair in the trunk could be due to a towel being in there after swimming, any number of reasons.

Kinda hard not to bother when she was the last one to see Caylee. Bounty Hunters dont pull people out of thin air.

Well, I think if Casey didn't tell momma and she hasn't told the police or FBI (which are also involved) I surely doubt our 'tough old bird' BH will get a darn tootin' thing outta Casey.

Her atty won't allow it and it's just not going to happen. At least as far as Casey giving information to a BH! So, if he wants his media attention, I'm sure they would follow him and even respect him more if he just set about using this 50,000 he gave to his nephew, to hunt for Caylee.

That's a nice nest egg to use for searching, cover a good bit of expenses. Still wonder how much he owed IRS, he has 50,000 to throw at Casey but sits a year for tax problems. Sorry just makes me scratch my head.

Tax deduction ? who knows but as long as he finds Caylee who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici