Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the facebook page link, DianeB. If this guy is a full fledged LE, then I am Queen Elizabeth! May be reserve, but I somehow doubt it.

I really have only briefly seen Casey's Dad on tv or heard him say more than one sentence. Grandma should stay out of the media from now on. She is really going to just turn everyone against her. I no longer think she is telling the truth, or at least not all of the truth.

Dad was interviewed somewhere this week and he got defensive about Casey as well, saying the same thing they all say including the brother "it's about Caylee, not Casey, we'll deal with Casey later, blah, blah, blah.

Thanks for the facebook page link, DianeB. If this guy is a full fledged LE, then I am Queen Elizabeth! May be reserve, but I somehow doubt it.

Here Jesse says on myspace he is a:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23567810
Income: $45,000 to $60,000

also on his mom's myspace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=90297852
he left this comment:
J Grizzle
Sep 19 2007 6:59 PM

Love you Mom. I know its hard but dont ever worry about me.....especially in my new profession. It will only give you fits. See you this weekend

The lawyer is the least of their worries (altho I don't know many that will go on national television in a t-shirt like he just did. Very professional. :rolleyes:)

I don't think Casey is actually able to cooperate. I think the psych hold is in order in this case. I think she is seriously messed up and the reason could be her mother. Altho, I do think she does know what happened...it doesn't mean she did anything to her child.

After watching Cindy (on reruns) tonite on Geraldo...Sheesh!! My opinion has not changed and has worsened. She really doesn't act like a concerned mother or grandmother to me. She is angry and vindictive. She doesn't sound as if she really cares if Casey comes home or if Caylee is really found to me. There is something wrong here.

How do we know that Casey left the car to be towed? Has anyone come forward to say they saw her leave it there? She could have done that. She also could make up this whole story and be blaming it all on Casey.

Everything we are hearing is coming from her. Period. Everyone is believing her over her daughter easily because of the circumstances. I want to wait until we hear from Casey, if that can happen.

Another thought...where did grandma go on "vacation" and is it possible she had Caylee with her? You guys are talking about Casey partying...but how do we know that dear old mom didn't take Caylee with her and tell Casey they were going to Disneyland? If Caylee was with the grands, then Casey would have no qualms about being out to party every night...would she?

Love all these points. I think g-ma had too much control over Casey esp after reading all myspace comments on Lee's page from Casey last 2 years.

It mentioned there too that Cindy went to Mt. Dora (where ever this is??) quite a bit.

The lawyer is the least of their worries (altho I don't know many that will go on national television in a t-shirt like he just did. Very professional. :rolleyes:)

I don't think Casey is actually able to cooperate. I think the psych hold is in order in this case. I think she is seriously messed up and the reason could be her mother. Altho, I do think she does know what happened...it doesn't mean she did anything to her child.

After watching Cindy (on reruns) tonite on Geraldo...Sheesh!! My opinion has not changed and has worsened. She really doesn't act like a concerned mother or grandmother to me. She is angry and vindictive. She doesn't sound as if she really cares if Casey comes home or if Caylee is really found to me. There is something wrong here.

How do we know that Casey left the car to be towed? Has anyone come forward to say they saw her leave it there? She could have done that. She also could make up this whole story and be blaming it all on Casey.

Everything we are hearing is coming from her. Period. Everyone is believing her over her daughter easily because of the circumstances. I want to wait until we hear from Casey, if that can happen.

Another thought...where did grandma go on "vacation" and is it possible she had Caylee with her? You guys are talking about Casey partying...but how do we know that dear old mom didn't take Caylee with her and tell Casey they were going to Disneyland? If Caylee was with the grands, then Casey would have no qualms about being out to party every night...would she?

Hi, SeriouslySearching!
You have some great points there! SOMETHING is going on with this grandmother.
Could little Caylee have been accidently hurt or maybe drown in the pool? Was she left in the car at the check cashing place, then when Casey finally came back, she had died from heat exhaustion? There are just too many questions here.
Also, about the grandmother going on vacation statement. That is so possible. It appears that there was no expense spared where Caylee was concerned. She had so many toys and even the sandbox and playhouse in the backyard. Caylee was very loved and doted upon. Maybe Casey had decided to move from the grandmothers home and take Caylee with her. Maybe to another city. I can just hear Casey's mother saying, "After all I have done for you? You can leave, but Caylee is staying here."

The lawyer is keeping Casey from speaking out to LE - IF she could. IMO, the lawyer and grandmother are impeding the investigation. Where are the grandmother's tears? If she was exhausted (and I am sure she was), then wouldn't she be more likely to cry rather than be rude? This is a controlling woman, IMO.

I could go on and on, but will spare eceryone!

Been trying to tell you something is not right with that grandmother! (Nurse sees it, too!)

me three....I think my gut is saying Casey was molested and this is why no father figure for Caylee. This whole family is screwy.

guys...do you remember one of the earlier interviews where the camera focused on her hand covering/clutching that of the reporter on the top of the table? She exudes the same sort of hypersexual aura that her daughter does...IMHOO AND NO FLAMES PLEASE....

LOL, nursebeeme! You mean she is a 'player'? She just seems to think everyone will totally believe every word that comes out of her mouth. Why? Because she said so!

nursebeeme, what did you think of grandma and her mouth and tongue movements when Geraldo was interviewing her? Did you see how she kept running her tongue around the sides of her mouth? Dry mouth from medication?

*No flames from me, although I may be flamed for all of my posts! JMO's, of course!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23567810

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=90297852
he left this comment:
J Grizzle

Love you Mom. I know its hard but dont ever worry about me.....especially in my new profession. It will only give you fits. See you this weekend

He could be a private fire and theft investigator! There are some who do freelance work for insurance companies.
In the facebook pic showing his black t-shirt, it says 'homicide' on it. He could not wear that to a bar if it were real. Is he supposed to be homicide as well?
The Fire Departments have their own fire investigators. A very good friend of mine retired as a captain with the fire department where I live and he was a fire and arson investigator. He now does freelance work.

June 25th is a date he remembers, doesn't he? If Casey is on drugs, or had almost overdosed, she could have had a seizure, and he is the one who took her to the hospital, isn't he? I still maintain that Casey needed the shovel to dig up her private stash in the backyard. Why else would the dog have hit on a spot and nothing was found?

DSC01340.jpg

Just found this on Jesse's photobucket account. He is something??

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/goldenarm14/?action=view&current=DSC01340.jpg

he left this comment:
J Grizzle

Aimee, if you go to www.myspace.com/jgrund, you will see that it goes to a myspace page for jgrund who says his name is Justin and is from New York. Didn't Casey say her boyfriend was coming back from New York?

Something is wrong here with that name!!!!

I saw that somewhere about her BF coming back on June or July 5th?

LOL, nursebeeme! You mean she is a 'player'? She just seems to think everyone will totally believe every word that comes out of her mouth. Why? Because she said so!

nursebeeme, what did you think of grandma and her mouth and tongue movements when Geraldo was interviewing her? Did you see how she kept running her tongue around the sides of her mouth? Dry mouth from medication?

*No flames from me, although I may be flamed for all of my posts! JMO's, of course!
She also seemed distracted by what was going on off camera.

You know what else I thought was a little odd? At one point she said she agreed to go on Geraldo because she was told she would be able to tell - and I'm paraphrasing - "a beautiful story about Caylee", or something to that effect.

I thought, WTH? Lady, there's a kid missing and you're on national TV. This is your chance to tell the country to keep an eye peeled for her because your daughter somehow misplaced her. Use it. She wasted that opportunity because she was too busy being mad at Geraldo for apparently asking questions about things she'd probably told the producer were off-limits.

Has she ever addressed the -what, 'perp'? 'kidnapper'? 'babysitter'? to ask her to bring Caylee home?

Yes, and from New York.

here is where it says that in post #528 (IIRC)
Ok, while websleuths was "down," I found some interesting stuff -
*Jesse is a Police Officer in Orlando (Reserve or Full Time, Not Sure which)
*Jesse's father, Rev. Richard Grund, is the founder of Supernatural Response Team (this is freaky - go to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505
then go to yahoo and search for "supernatural response team" "grund" - read all that you come up with - some weird, weird, stuff!!!!!)

ALSO..... she posted this on July 5th on a friend's site - how long was her boyfriend gone to NY?

Jul 5, 2008 7:09 AM

ha. you son of a ! i ****ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
:)
miss you hunny

not sure which friend it was saw on?

She also seemed distracted by what was going on off camera.

You know what else I thought was a little odd? At one point she said she agreed to go on Geraldo because she was told she would be able to tell - and I'm paraphrasing - "a beautiful story about Caylee", or something to that effect.

I thought, WTH? Lady, there's a kid missing and you're on national TV. This is your chance to tell the country to keep an eye peeled for her because your daughter somehow misplaced her. Use it. She wasted that opportunity because she was too busy being mad at Geraldo for apparently asking questions about things she'd probably told the producer were off-limits.

Has she ever addressed the -what, 'perp'? 'kidnapper'? 'babysitter'? to ask her to bring Caylee home?

No, DianeB, she has not been on national tv asking the kidnapper to please bring her grandbaby back. This woman is ANGRY, no tears for that beautiful little girl. She is almost acting like it should have been a Memorial Service if it was to be a beautiful story. Cannot be a beautiful story when Caylee is missing for so long, and no one knows where she is or if she is alive except for Casey and maybe herself.

IMO, Casey, the grandmother, and her lawyer is impeding the investigation!

here is where it says that in post #528 (IIRC)

not sure which friend it was saw on?

I am not sure either because I do not belong to myspace. But she did say he was coming back from New York.

does Geraldo's videos show on the www?

It would be interesting for you to see. She was a site.

I would not be surprised if other TV's stations try to get rights to air it also. It was something.

I saw Geraldo show TWICE tonight and thought even worse the second time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2