Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure either because I do not belong to myspace. But she did say he was coming back from New York.

It said how long was her boyfriend gone to NY?

So yea I am taking it that way too?

ok, I'm willing to admit that Grandma is acting way off. I saw the denial and stuff before but I didn't get the feeling she was involved in any way. Actually I'm still not sure. She could have just gone into the next stage of grieving (anger) or maybe she's taking meds that are supposed to calm her but either aren't working at all or are doing the opposite (and getting her wired up). Or maybe she the kind of person that gets that way when under a lot of stress. (I know I'm a fairly easy-going person but I turn into the evil witch from hades when I'm stressed out.) All I'm sure of right now is that I can't put my finger on what's hitting me as wrong.

Y'all have come up with some amazing info and a huge thumbs up for reporting it to the OPD!!! Those pictures were something else and I still wonder if she was involved with drugs (on more than an occasional basis). Sadly it would help explain a lot of things. But even that won't let me believe she'd been using a babysitter at the (empty for several months) apartment where she claimed to have left Caylee. I'd be more willing to believe she used the car as her babysitter :(

I still think that "seizure" she had earlier in the year might provide some answers as to what was going on with her (medical condition, psychological issues, drugs, etc), but I guess it wouldn't help anyone find out what happened to Caylee... It's too bad they can't hypnotize her!!!

Where is Caylee Marie? 'We implore everyone to get the word out,' uncle pleads

Family, friends and volunteers beat the pavement Saturday to distribute fliers in hopes of finding 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, who has been missing more than a month.

Meanwhile, Orange County sheriff's detectives have found a car seat and are sifting for more clues in an abandoned car that belongs to the missing toddler's grandmother. The woman at the center of the case, the child's mother, remains in jail, and an official said Saturday that she has had no visits from family members since her arrest Wednesday.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told the Sentinel that she received a letter informing her that the car was found abandoned and had been towed. The white 1998 Pontiac was towed June 30 from an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road, said sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla.

"It had been with the wrecker a while before the family found out," Padilla said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

Very good find! If you go to that myspace J Grizzle is a friend, who is also a friend on Casey myspace. Could J Grizzle be Jesse?

Ok, while websleuths was "down," I found some interesting stuff -
*Jesse is a Police Officer in Orlando (Reserve or Full Time, Not Sure which)
*Jesse's father, Rev. Richard Grund, is the founder of Supernatural Response Team (this is freaky - go to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505
then go to yahoo and search for "supernatural response team" "grund" - read all that you come up with - some weird, weird, stuff!!!!!)

ALSO..... she posted this on July 5th on a friend's site - how long was her boyfriend gone to NY?

Jul 5, 2008 7:09 AM

ha. you son of a ! i ****ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
:)
miss you hunny

Very good find! If you go to that myspace J Grizzle is a friend, who is also a friend on Casey myspace. Could J Grizzle be Jesse?

yes I added him they are the same

I just cannot see what you are seeing here as being photoshopped. I have looked and looked and FIRMLY believe that these pics are real.

I too believe these pictures are real. If you look at all the pictures of the patron at club, they're similar in nature.

I am certainly with you on this, Leila!

I am more beginning to think that Casey's Mom knows so much more than she is telling.
I also think that when the dogs 'hit' on something in the back yard, it might have been where Casey hid her 'stash' as in drug stash.

This grandmother has to be on medication. This is the impression I get because of how she kept running her tongue around her mouth during the interview with Geraldo. She may be on medication due to some medical condition, but this woman was on something tonight, IMO.

Good observation! I didn't take note of her running her tongue around her mouth, but overall, I feel that Cindy was angry and far too aggressive - not the normal reaction from a grandmother who's frantic for the safe return of her granddaughter. If she believes someone took Caylee, why didn't she plead for the safe return of the child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark